Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This message board is developing a certain predictably... 19:43 - Sep 21 with 2501 viewsYorkRanger

We lose, or are losing and the same old views get raised.

Someone beats a team that beat us and everything is down to our lack of ambition, structure etc. it's as if two games are exactly the same, just change one team and then draw a line through the form book.

In amongst the predictably there are some great posters who offer different views depending on the circumstances.

Don't get me wrong our away performances have been poor, and we have some issues with the set up and getting the right personnel in place, but it's a tough league and yesterday was a good point. In patches I thought we played quite well.

Dreading it if wevgo a goal down next week.....
This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 00:51 - Sep 22 with 950 viewsSpiritofGregory

We all saw this coming, poor preparation and poor signings. It's a recipe for disaster.
This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 08:44 - Sep 22 with 905 viewsessextaxiboy

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 21:59 - Sep 21 by jamois

Essex does that include the 4 we already have? I'll assume it does. And even then - I bloody hope you're right! I'm not seeing it myself but I'll take your positivity every day of the week. By the way - the new avatar?

It Does include the 4 we have

Southampton (A) Draw
West Ham (A) Draw
Liverpool (H) Lose
Aston Villa (H) Win
Chelsea (A) Lose
Man City (H) Lose
Newcastle (A) Draw
Leicester City (H) Win
Swansea City (A) Draw
Burnley (H) Win

Avatar Is William Shakespeare as Antii kindly compared my posting style to the Bard .

Regards Harry Redn...er Taxiboy
This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 08:56 - Sep 22 with 900 viewsRangersw12

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 20:58 - Sep 21 by Northernr

I thought we look like an absolute rabble yesterday, but you've got to think and hope that we'll get fitter, get used to playing with each other, sort our shape out a bit and start playing a lot better than that. To have taken four points from five games when we're playing like this actually bodes quite well, as long as we do indeed get better. If we keep playing like this we'll finish last.

Didn't we say same the exact the same thing in 2012/13 !?

Just seems like the relegation season all over again to me
This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 09:04 - Sep 22 with 884 viewsDiscodroids

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 08:44 - Sep 22 by essextaxiboy

Southampton (A) Draw
West Ham (A) Draw
Liverpool (H) Lose
Aston Villa (H) Win
Chelsea (A) Lose
Man City (H) Lose
Newcastle (A) Draw
Leicester City (H) Win
Swansea City (A) Draw
Burnley (H) Win

Avatar Is William Shakespeare as Antii kindly compared my posting style to the Bard .

still loving the avatar mate.

i cant disagree with you anymore now ive met you and your lovely family!!!

aww fk it, if we get draws at west ham , southampton,swansea and newcastle despite us showing the square root of fk all in the last year away from home ..i'll go to work dressed as kellie maloney at an S&M session for the day.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 09:33 - Sep 22 with 868 viewsessextaxiboy

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 09:04 - Sep 22 by Discodroids

still loving the avatar mate.

i cant disagree with you anymore now ive met you and your lovely family!!!

aww fk it, if we get draws at west ham , southampton,swansea and newcastle despite us showing the square root of fk all in the last year away from home ..i'll go to work dressed as kellie maloney at an S&M session for the day.

If (i.know) we.were to win one of those games we could lose the rest and only be a.point off . Please carry on dis agreeing .just dont call me a c@@t as a bloke i have sat behind for several years did on Sat . He is in his 60s so not a kid. Very disappointing .
This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 09:40 - Sep 22 with 853 viewsDiscodroids

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 09:33 - Sep 22 by essextaxiboy

If (i.know) we.were to win one of those games we could lose the rest and only be a.point off . Please carry on dis agreeing .just dont call me a c@@t as a bloke i have sat behind for several years did on Sat . He is in his 60s so not a kid. Very disappointing .

bad news that taxi.

having met you , i can confirm to the LFW faithfull youre a very nice bloke.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2014 9:44]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 09:54 - Sep 22 with 847 viewspaulparker

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 20:52 - Sep 21 by YorkRanger

Here is another fact, if my aunt had b*llocks she would be my uncle.

FFS, we've played 5 games

Facts
we have conceded 11 goals and scored 3
been knocked out the cup by a league 2 team
we have no striker with any medium of pace ( same fcuk up as last year)
we persist with Rio and his impression of a giraffe on acid
we have no set formation , 3-5-2, 4-4-2, diamonds, Christmas puddings you name it we've played it this year
our most expensive injury prone midfielder has his knees held together by blue tack
set pieces for and against are poor
in the 2 away games we have laid down and died we have mustered 2 shots
we have no proper fullbacks,
the whole team lacks pace
we are so disjointed its untrue, that is down to Arry and his mates
sorry but its time TF grew some and sacked this P*ss taker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 09:56 - Sep 22 with 841 viewsDiscodroids

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 09:54 - Sep 22 by paulparker

Facts
we have conceded 11 goals and scored 3
been knocked out the cup by a league 2 team
we have no striker with any medium of pace ( same fcuk up as last year)
we persist with Rio and his impression of a giraffe on acid
we have no set formation , 3-5-2, 4-4-2, diamonds, Christmas puddings you name it we've played it this year
our most expensive injury prone midfielder has his knees held together by blue tack
set pieces for and against are poor
in the 2 away games we have laid down and died we have mustered 2 shots
we have no proper fullbacks,
the whole team lacks pace
we are so disjointed its untrue, that is down to Arry and his mates
sorry but its time TF grew some and sacked this P*ss taker

and no goals from open play in 6 games.

Login to get fewer ads

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 10:27 - Sep 22 with 825 viewsTHEBUSH

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 20:58 - Sep 21 by Northernr

I thought we look like an absolute rabble yesterday, but you've got to think and hope that we'll get fitter, get used to playing with each other, sort our shape out a bit and start playing a lot better than that. To have taken four points from five games when we're playing like this actually bodes quite well, as long as we do indeed get better. If we keep playing like this we'll finish last.

I think we will get better as a team, as the season goes on, will it be enough, who knows.

Hoddle is a decent coach and it will take time for him to get his message across.

I don't think Hoddle is a quitter and hope he shows us the way, to win !!
This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 10:55 - Sep 22 with 808 viewsessextaxiboy

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 10:27 - Sep 22 by THEBUSH

I think we will get better as a team, as the season goes on, will it be enough, who knows.

Hoddle is a decent coach and it will take time for him to get his message across.

I don't think Hoddle is a quitter and hope he shows us the way, to win !!

I thought you could see the Hoddle input on Saturday .

England under him used to sort of ratchet up the field , with the full backs and deep midfielders pushing the pass forward and sort of following it and collecting the return . Mutch was the player coming short and being the sort of bounce board .
Then that seemed to stop as we took the injuries went a goal down and Hughes put 3 banks of three between us and their goal with no room through .
This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 12:00 - Sep 22 with 774 viewsNW5Hoop

That's the key thing: the points total rather conceals the poverty of the performances. It's not too much to expect, by late September, that the coaches and the manager have some idea how we could play.
This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 12:29 - Sep 22 with 766 viewsRangersAreBack

Normally I judge based on what I see rather than what I hope to see but given QPR's poor summer preparations I too am clinging on to the hope that things will click into place sooner rather than later. However the early signs are not encouraging.
This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 13:06 - Sep 22 with 728 viewsHarbour

what are peoples realistic expectations for the season? bottom 6 going to be a hard season ...team still bedding in ...if we can get results when we are playing badly it bodes well...team will get fitter and more cohesive the more they play together..i hope TF does not panic and sack HR like he did with NW...we need stability...
This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 14:06 - Sep 22 with 696 viewsDiscodroids

in answer to the OP, so is the team.

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 14:12 - Sep 22 with 684 viewsrunningman75

I would be happy with 17th place finish at the end of the season. However looking at the style of certain teams including Leicester yesterday with a man of the match performance by Varney ( sent off in the conference 3 years ago thanks Match of the Day). It shows managers such as Nigel Pearson are more progressive then Redknapp ( but we knew this last year).
Harry seems to want to sign and play old guard players who we have played for him in the past Kranjcar exceeded expectations on Saturday whilst Rio Ferdinand looks like an old has been reliving past glories. I am not advocating managerial change ( well not until the end of the season) . We need a younger dynamic manager next season ( not Hoddle who I presume is being lined up).
This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 21:04 - Sep 22 with 606 viewsYorkRanger

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 00:51 - Sep 22 by SpiritofGregory

We all saw this coming, poor preparation and poor signings. It's a recipe for disaster.

Poor signings? I don't remember outrage when Caulker, Mutch and Fer landed. Isla also well received after a very good World Cup. Yes a doubt or two about Rio, but no one doubted his quality of experience.

Some clever people on here aided by hindsight
This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 22:31 - Sep 22 with 573 viewsCroydonCaptJack

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 21:04 - Sep 22 by YorkRanger

Poor signings? I don't remember outrage when Caulker, Mutch and Fer landed. Isla also well received after a very good World Cup. Yes a doubt or two about Rio, but no one doubted his quality of experience.

Some clever people on here aided by hindsight

Agree. I Dont remember anyone saying we had made bad signings over all.
This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 23:04 - Sep 22 with 553 viewsNorthernr

I still think we've made good signings.
This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 23:15 - Sep 22 with 537 viewsJigsore

I too think we have made good signings (bar a few odd departures leaving us light in certain areas *cough* right back *cough*) but they aren't being utilised properly. I don't have any confidence in our manager to manage what is genuinely (unlike Hughes' lot) one of the best squads we've had for a long long time.

the players, to me, don't look like they lack passion or heart but they lack direction or a gameplan. I knew whose fault that is.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 23:38 - Sep 22 with 519 viewskensalriser

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 08:44 - Sep 22 by essextaxiboy

Southampton (A) Draw
West Ham (A) Draw
Liverpool (H) Lose
Aston Villa (H) Win
Chelsea (A) Lose
Man City (H) Lose
Newcastle (A) Draw
Leicester City (H) Win
Swansea City (A) Draw
Burnley (H) Win

I think I might join Disco if this happens.

The only possible wins I can see are Villa, Newcastle and Burnley, two of which will happen if we're lucky. Then possible draws against West Ham, Leicester and Swansea. We'll get nothing from Southampton, Liverpool, Scum and Man C.

Ten points at most, almost certainly fewer.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 01:29 - Sep 23 with 492 viewsFredManRave

Southampton (A) Draw
West Ham (A) Draw
Liverpool (H) Lose
Aston Villa (H) Win
Chelsea (A) Lose
Man City (H) Lose
Newcastle (A) Draw
Leicester City (H) Win
Swansea City (A) Draw
Burnley (H) Win

It's worse than you thought ETB. The 4 points that we already have plus the 4 points for the 4 draws and the 9 points for the 3 wins would give us a total of 17 not the 18 you said we would have.

And as for your avatar, if you ever get bored of it then I've found one you might like to replace it with.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 03:16 - Sep 23 with 476 viewsessextaxiboy

This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 01:29 - Sep 23 by FredManRave

It's worse than you thought ETB. The 4 points that we already have plus the 4 points for the 4 draws and the 9 points for the 3 wins would give us a total of 17 not the 18 you said we would have.

And as for your avatar, if you ever get bored of it then I've found one you might like to replace it with.

I cant open the link , I quite like the idea of changing the avatar to reflect the pelters received

Sorry about the maths , But 17 points from 15 ...34 from 30 with 8 games to go ... We can do this

Harry Redknapps Blue and White Army .............
[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 3:17]
This message board is developing a certain predictably... on 15:55 - Sep 23 with 414 viewsthemodfather

maybe it's just the prem lge table is being predictable?
a tough league for any promoted team....hence bookies near always have the 3 as relegation faves.
qpr have spent....time for some return.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024