Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't want to worry you at all but based........ 20:58 - Sep 21 with 3033 viewsRangersDave

On the points total so far, compared with relegation totals of last year. If we continue the way we are, we are relegated!

So those who say home wins are not 'must wins', methinks you need to think again.

For those who say we deserved to win, no, the team that scores a winning goal deserves to win, nothing less is winning.

And now we have a mini injury crisis, a large unfit lump, a defender who's basking in past glories and can't put in a proper shift, a fitness regime that seems to beggar belief, a formation we can't get to grips with, a ponderous team, a lifeless manager and staff, and a myopic chairman!

Good ere innit?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:04 - Sep 21 with 2567 viewsQPR_ARG

Add our numbers under Harry in the Premier League (his 1st season at QPR) and worry a lot more, mate.
I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:05 - Sep 21 with 2561 viewsRuislipHoop

I think in general we all seem to be talking the same language on here and that is worrying.
I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:05 - Sep 21 with 2556 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Always look on the bright side of life.
I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:24 - Sep 21 with 2491 viewsLblock

I was laughed out of town when I said the Hull game was a "must win"

I stand by my assertion.

We are now 4 points behind the path to safety the club would have plotted before a bal was kicked.
That is assuming the Bungle Boys actually did a bit of sit down and pre-planning that is.

Silly me...

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:24 - Sep 21 with 2487 viewsdaveB

we're doomed, might as well not bother playing any more games it's over we're down
I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:30 - Sep 21 with 2455 viewsessextaxiboy

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:24 - Sep 21 by Lblock

I was laughed out of town when I said the Hull game was a "must win"

I stand by my assertion.

We are now 4 points behind the path to safety the club would have plotted before a bal was kicked.
That is assuming the Bungle Boys actually did a bit of sit down and pre-planning that is.

Silly me...

We are one penalty kick away from being on a point a game , with 2 difficult aways gone . Its close but not a disaster surely?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 21:31]
I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:33 - Sep 21 with 2437 viewsRangersDave

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:24 - Sep 21 by daveB

we're doomed, might as well not bother playing any more games it's over we're down

Hi Daveb,

Fair comment and it must feel like we are saying that sometimes but, and these are serious questions for you please......

What matches do you think we will win?
What matches are 'must win'?
If, by November we are in or close to the same sad state we were in under Mr meticulous and Arry, will you think it's all over or will you still hope?

Please don't take offence, just asking.
Cheers
Dave

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:41 - Sep 21 with 2391 viewsThGrimRanger

we haven't played a top 8 team yet......help, help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheGrimRanger

Login to get fewer ads

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:45 - Sep 21 with 2369 viewsdaveB

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:33 - Sep 21 by RangersDave

Hi Daveb,

Fair comment and it must feel like we are saying that sometimes but, and these are serious questions for you please......

What matches do you think we will win?
What matches are 'must win'?
If, by November we are in or close to the same sad state we were in under Mr meticulous and Arry, will you think it's all over or will you still hope?

Please don't take offence, just asking.
Cheers
Dave

I've no idea what matches we will win, they are all must win really but looking at us at the moment I think we'll do well to win 10 games this season, the quality of some of the teams we've played looks a lot better than it was 2 seasons ago.

We've got problems in the team at full back and up front and I think we really need to settle on shape and personnel in midfield but we're five games into the season with yet another new team and it will take time to settle again. I always think a good time to judge is after 10 games, I just think we'll be in for a right battle to stay up, if we are ever out of the bottom six I'll be surprised but really important to not get cut adrift again and ensure we pick up points as we go. Could and probably should have lost yesterday but gained a point out of it and we'll need to keep doing that to stand a chance.
I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 22:05 - Sep 21 with 2299 viewsHAYESBOY

Smells like a trout farm in here

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 22:06 - Sep 21 with 2294 viewsLblock

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:30 - Sep 21 by essextaxiboy

We are one penalty kick away from being on a point a game , with 2 difficult aways gone . Its close but not a disaster surely?

You're quite right of course -- technically nobody has the trapdoor pulled in September but!!!

Where do you see us pulling back the 4 points we've dropped?

Last time we stayed up at this level it was the fan's and an amazing sequence of 8 last home games plus Adel in inspired form that helped keep us up. Plus of course Chris Foy and a woeful Bolton side.
I just dont see it happening this season.

I dont really know why I'm moaning about it as I kind of accepted this when Zamora renewed his contract. The most annoying thing about it all is were not even treading water. The club would've been far better saying we need to cut our cloth, signing cheapo players like Burnley have and accepting we'll probably drop but drop fighting and possibly yo-yo for a couple of seasons until the finances look something less than bleak!!!

The man who said he wouldn't of had the stomach for a season in the Championship but "ohh alwhite then,,,, as it's the Prem,,, lovely jubbly media wobble chop fest,,,, I'll giv it anuva go" should not be here. That statement should've told the boys upstairs all they need to know about the desire, commitment and energy left in the man and his sad sacks alongside him.
I'd like to print out the 6 p's and pin it to the Bungle Brothers office walls.

So not a disaster... but this is QPR... we'd find an iceberg on a Caribbean cruise.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 22:20 - Sep 21 with 2224 viewsactonman

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 22:06 - Sep 21 by Lblock

You're quite right of course -- technically nobody has the trapdoor pulled in September but!!!

Last time we stayed up at this level it was the fan's and an amazing sequence of 8 last home games plus Adel in inspired form that helped keep us up. Plus of course Chris Foy and a woeful Bolton side.

I dont really know why I'm moaning about it as I kind of accepted this when Zamora renewed his contract. The most annoying thing about it all is were not even treading water. The club would've been far better saying we need to cut our cloth, signing cheapo players like Burnley have and accepting we'll probably drop but drop fighting and possibly yo-yo for a couple of seasons until the finances look something less than bleak!!!

The man who said he wouldn't of had the stomach for a season in the Championship but "ohh alwhite then,,,, as it's the Prem,,, lovely jubbly media wobble chop fest,,,, I'll giv it anuva go" should not be here. That statement should've told the boys upstairs all they need to know about the desire, commitment and energy left in the man and his sad sacks alongside him.

So not a disaster... but this is QPR... we'd find an iceberg on a Caribbean cruise.

That last sentence should be put on a plaque and mounted as the players run out of the tunnel like at anfield
I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 22:28 - Sep 21 with 2192 viewsRangersDave

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 22:06 - Sep 21 by Lblock

http://www.cruisesavvy.com/pictures/pj/2008/caribbean_icebergs

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 00:54 - Sep 22 with 2047 viewsSpiritofGregory

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:30 - Sep 21 by essextaxiboy

Have you watched us play lately? We are going backwards.
I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 01:19 - Sep 22 with 2028 viewsHollowayRanger

2 away games up next Southampton wet spam

lets see what happens

6 points dream land
4 points traffic
3 points happy
2 points solid
1 point something
0 points expected

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 09:33 - Sep 22 with 1851 viewsRangersDave

I'd say we need to win both those, or get completely separated from the rest.

Not only that, but to help the 'average' points per game and....
Help give the team some confidence.

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 09:40 - Sep 22 with 1836 viewsdaveB

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 09:33 - Sep 22 by RangersDave

I'd say we need to win both those, or get completely separated from the rest.

Not only that, but to help the 'average' points per game and....
Help give the team some confidence.

We're only 2 points off 10th place at the moment, we need to pick a few points up in the next two games but it's hardly 6 points or bust at this stage
I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 10:13 - Sep 22 with 1789 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Far too early to be worried.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 10:34 - Sep 22 with 1760 viewsRangersDave

Too early to be worried etc etc?

Sorry guys but last time 'too early to be worried' was mentioned was when the Taffia were in charge.

I see little improvement if any since then, when at least the manager got up off his ass during a match!

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 10:39 - Sep 22 with 1749 viewsngbqpr

How many on here thought before yesterday that WBA looked in a complete mess, that Palace simply looked weak, and that they, along with Burnley, were the three teams we had the most chance of finishing above? And how many on here saw those results at Goodison & White Hart Lane coming yesterday?

I'm not saying it's an "anyone can beat anyone" division - but there will be twists & turns along the way

What we need to do for now whilst we try to sort out some semblance of shape / preferred starting line up, is not get cut adrift. Late equalisers, some would say against the run of play, will help with that aim

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 10:45 - Sep 22 with 1734 viewsTacticalR

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 10:39 - Sep 22 by ngbqpr

How many on here thought before yesterday that WBA looked in a complete mess, that Palace simply looked weak, and that they, along with Burnley, were the three teams we had the most chance of finishing above? And how many on here saw those results at Goodison & White Hart Lane coming yesterday?

I'm not saying it's an "anyone can beat anyone" division - but there will be twists & turns along the way

What we need to do for now whilst we try to sort out some semblance of shape / preferred starting line up, is not get cut adrift. Late equalisers, some would say against the run of play, will help with that aim

Exactly. It's all the fault of Leicester, West Brom and Palace for winning at the weekend and causing us a lot of pain, hurt and mental distress.

Air hostess clique

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 10:47 - Sep 22 with 1723 viewsandygg

So what you' re saying is, if we stay in the bottom three, we'll get relegated?
Yeh, i can see that.
I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 10:48 - Sep 22 with 1721 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 10:34 - Sep 22 by RangersDave

Too early to be worried etc etc?

Sorry guys but last time 'too early to be worried' was mentioned was when the Taffia were in charge.

I see little improvement if any since then, when at least the manager got up off his ass during a match!

I accept that completely, Dave. Maybe I'm just shielding myself by not going into worry mode this early, maybe I'm in denial. I am inclined to think though that it's still September and our squad is decent if Hoddle, or Black, or Jude, or someone tunes us up a bit.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:22 - Sep 22 with 1534 viewsFredManRave

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 10:45 - Sep 22 by TacticalR

Exactly. It's all the fault of Leicester, West Brom and Palace for winning at the weekend and causing us a lot of pain, hurt and mental distress.

Have to say that Leicester beating Utd 5-3 having been 3-1 down brought me the exact opposite of pain hurt and mental distress. Can't see them be a relegation place rival for us anyway, tbh, they've got too much fight, spirit and are well prepared and play to their strengths. And was actually pleased that Palace won because I want them (Warnock) to stay up, although obviously just for Warnock.

Personally I'm hoping that Burnley, West Brom and Stoke get relegated.

So yeah, West Brom were out of order yesterday.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:46 - Sep 22 with 1508 viewskysersosaqpr

My concerns are our Jekyll and Hyde approach. I think we've been ok (without hitting anything like top form) at home. Away we've been dire. We haven't even tried as a team or individually away from home.
And I've changed my mind about Taraabt - He's made for teams like Stoke.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024