Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't want to worry you at all but based........ 20:58 - Sep 21 with 3034 viewsRangersDave

On the points total so far, compared with relegation totals of last year. If we continue the way we are, we are relegated!

So those who say home wins are not 'must wins', methinks you need to think again.

For those who say we deserved to win, no, the team that scores a winning goal deserves to win, nothing less is winning.

And now we have a mini injury crisis, a large unfit lump, a defender who's basking in past glories and can't put in a proper shift, a fitness regime that seems to beggar belief, a formation we can't get to grips with, a ponderous team, a lifeless manager and staff, and a myopic chairman!

Good ere innit?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 07:40 - Sep 23 with 479 viewskingsburyR

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:46 - Sep 22 by kysersosaqpr

My concerns are our Jekyll and Hyde approach. I think we've been ok (without hitting anything like top form) at home. Away we've been dire. We haven't even tried as a team or individually away from home.
And I've changed my mind about Taraabt - He's made for teams like Stoke.

Problem is Tarby is fat, unfit, injured and mentally on another planet.

Should start Saturday!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 14:22 - Sep 23 with 421 viewsMatch82

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 09:33 - Sep 22 by RangersDave

I'd say we need to win both those, or get completely separated from the rest.

Not only that, but to help the 'average' points per game and....
Help give the team some confidence.

If we don't get 6 points we'll be separated from the rest?
More likely if we do get 6 points we'll be sitting in the top half of the table.

We'll be "in touch" still if we get 0, if we pick up 3 or 4 we'll likely be out of the relegation zone.
I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 15:21 - Sep 23 with 405 viewsjonno

I don't want to worry you at all but based........ on 21:24 - Sep 21 by daveB

we're doomed, might as well not bother playing any more games it's over we're down

We've already begun by not bothering away to the so-called "top" sides.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024