Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, 22:57 - Sep 21 with 8931 viewsRBlock

"But I just feel at the moment we are open because we have got two wing backs-playing at full-back or wingers almost."

How fecking dare you Redknapp? Everything else aside, you now bemoan our lack of right backs? After you sold our quality, solid, well-integrated right back to our survival rivals!? This was your choice. Your decision. It would never have been done without you sanctioning it(if it had we would have never heard the end of it).

We all knew it was a bad decision but now he says this? I'm slightly gobsmacked.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-boss-harry-redknapp-compares-430
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 10:16 - Sep 22 with 1974 viewsFDC

It's not just QPR supporters who are questioning Redknapp's credibility incidentally, plenty of supporters of other clubs I know think he's become something of a self-parody.
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 10:18 - Sep 22 with 1969 viewsPommyhoop

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 10:16 - Sep 22 by FDC

It's not just QPR supporters who are questioning Redknapp's credibility incidentally, plenty of supporters of other clubs I know think he's become something of a self-parody.

My West Ham mates are absolutely pissing themselves. And everytime I see them they say 'I told ya' . The thing is they did.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 10:22 - Sep 22 with 1958 viewsAntti_Heinola

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 08:17 - Sep 22 by essextaxiboy

There is more to this than what we know IMO .

What is the problem with Onuaha? there is a reason he is not starting . It seems so obvious to have him and Caulker either side of Ferdinand ,maybe it was him who wanted to go in the summer and he is not training properly , Tos put him on for Isla on Sat also seemed the right thing to although the injuries forced his hand Clint wasnt even in the squad Saturday which also pushed him towards a back 4

What are the terms of Isla loan deal ? If he is fit does he have to play ? That may have been a factor in Simpson leaving.

Newcastle let Simpson go , I wonder if there is a feeling in the game that he is not quite Prem standard .

I take it back, essex. You're not Jamie Redknapp. You're the Essex version of Chemical Ali.

Absolutely incredible set of statements.

Bare bones.

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 10:57 - Sep 22 with 1910 viewsrobith

Such a strange statement about having to play wing backs instead of full backs, when he was playing Mutch and Niko as the wide men in midfield.

I'm increasingly thinking if we are going to survive we need to bin Redknapp
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 11:04 - Sep 22 with 1896 viewsessextaxiboy

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 10:22 - Sep 22 by Antti_Heinola

I take it back, essex. You're not Jamie Redknapp. You're the Essex version of Chemical Ali.

Anyone want me to pick up their tickets while I am over here ?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW4_NhNzzTpDiTZ98DEUD8UMNR
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 11:06 - Sep 22 with 1886 viewsadhoc_qpr

Also worth mentioning we are playing Hill or Traore at left back (neither suitable) - while the left back we spent £1m on in the summer is on loan?

Why?
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 11:09 - Sep 22 with 1879 viewsessextaxiboy

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 09:59 - Sep 22 by Blue_Castello

Sorry this is bloody ridiculous you are just trying to find excuses by using "maybe" can you not see that.

We can spend all week speculating about what "maybe" BUT there's Nothing to substantiate your "maybe" and it's just pure guesswork.

No we don't know all the facts and nor do you, Ned was on the bench ready to play if there was a problem surely Clint would have taken his place on the bench

Maybe is a real word , when you are putting something up for discussion say on a message board or forum .. you know the sort of thing ,

Find me one post when I have posted opinion as fact, and I will find you six from the Anti Manager bandwagon .
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 11:24 - Sep 22 with 1858 viewsJamie

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 10:22 - Sep 22 by Antti_Heinola

In fairness, if you've nailed your colours to the Redknapp mast, then as Arrys excuses get more and more desperate, so must the defences.
Login to get fewer ads

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 11:47 - Sep 22 with 1831 viewsessextaxiboy

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 11:24 - Sep 22 by Jamie

In fairness, if you've nailed your colours to the Redknapp mast, then as Arrys excuses get more and more desperate, so must the defences.

When the facts change Jamie . I will.change my mind and the mast my colours are nailed to does not say Redknapp
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 11:51 - Sep 22 with 1825 viewsBlue_Castello

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 11:09 - Sep 22 by essextaxiboy

Maybe is a real word , when you are putting something up for discussion say on a message board or forum .. you know the sort of thing ,

Find me one post when I have posted opinion as fact, and I will find you six from the Anti Manager bandwagon .

Can't argue maybe is a real word so is Jackanory which obviously shows my age,but if you google you will get the idea, surely we don't just keep making stuff up and try to stick to the facts as much as possible.

The main part of your point is that if Ned hasn't been a naughty boy then whiy isn't he being picked in a back three. Well I don't do go with any of your conspiracy theory, Ned was integral to our promotion, one of the star performers in the Final and desperate to play for the club in the Premiership.

I'm convinced Ned wants to play but isn't being given the chance, it's not the first time Harry hasn't picked Ned when he was the obvious choice, I can only think back to last season when Harry made some very strange team selections. I know he's the manager and supposedly knows everything that's going on internally at the club, that doesn't exclude him from criticism if he makes bad decisions.

Harry will always have his favourites for team selection and I desperately hope he starts to get it right, because one things for sure taking into account life expectancy I will still be supporting my club when he's pissed off and living the millionaire retirement lifestyle.

Ps...Don't forget you are not dealing in facts just "maybes".......
[Post edited 22 Sep 2014 11:55]
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 11:58 - Sep 22 with 1811 viewsdaveB

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 11:24 - Sep 22 by Jamie

How many are Derby going to put past us in the playoff final again?
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 12:01 - Sep 22 with 1797 viewsJamie

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 11:58 - Sep 22 by daveB

How many are Derby going to put past us in the playoff final again?

Don't recall saying they would put any number past us. Said they were a better team and should beat us. They were and should've, but didn't.
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 12:02 - Sep 22 with 1794 viewswestberksr

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 08:17 - Sep 22 by essextaxiboy

There is more to this than what we know IMO .

What is the problem with Onuaha? there is a reason he is not starting . It seems so obvious to have him and Caulker either side of Ferdinand ,maybe it was him who wanted to go in the summer and he is not training properly , Tos put him on for Isla on Sat also seemed the right thing to although the injuries forced his hand Clint wasnt even in the squad Saturday which also pushed him towards a back 4

What are the terms of Isla loan deal ? If he is fit does he have to play ? That may have been a factor in Simpson leaving.

Newcastle let Simpson go , I wonder if there is a feeling in the game that he is not quite Prem standard .

too many conspiracy theories there for me.....

when the most likely answer is that Redknapp is a clueless tvvat of the highest order and has to cover his own errors with a layer of bullshit.
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 12:03 - Sep 22 with 1790 viewsessextaxiboy

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 11:51 - Sep 22 by Blue_Castello

Can't argue maybe is a real word so is Jackanory which obviously shows my age,but if you google you will get the idea, surely we don't just keep making stuff up and try to stick to the facts as much as possible.

The main part of your point is that if Ned hasn't been a naughty boy then whiy isn't he being picked in a back three. Well I don't do go with any of your conspiracy theory, Ned was integral to our promotion, one of the star performers in the Final and desperate to play for the club in the Premiership.

I'm convinced Ned wants to play but isn't being given the chance, it's not the first time Harry hasn't picked Ned when he was the obvious choice, I can only think back to last season when Harry made some very strange team selections. I know he's the manager and supposedly knows everything that's going on internally at the club, that doesn't exclude him from criticism if he makes bad decisions.

Harry will always have his favourites for team selection and I desperately hope he starts to get it right, because one things for sure taking into account life expectancy I will still be supporting my club when he's pissed off and living the millionaire retirement lifestyle.

Ps...Don't forget you are not dealing in facts just "maybes".......
[Post edited 22 Sep 2014 11:55]

I dont need to google jackanory as unfortunately I am 54 and a quarter.
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 12:07 - Sep 22 with 1779 viewsdaveB

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 12:01 - Sep 22 by Jamie

Don't recall saying they would put any number past us. Said they were a better team and should beat us. They were and should've, but didn't.

Perhaps it was Wigan you said would slaughter us then, I do recall you being sure we'd be embarrassed in the playoffs whilst most other people were just enjoying the idea of going to wembley
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 12:11 - Sep 22 with 1657 viewsRangersAreBack

Maybe Harry just isn't up to it anymore...
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 12:16 - Sep 22 with 1650 viewsjohnhoop

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 11:09 - Sep 22 by essextaxiboy

Oh I get it. "Maybe" is one of those words like "allegedly" which you can use to spread other people's unsubstantiated rumours and imply that they're fact. The difference being with "maybe" is that it's not other people's rumours, it's complete boll--ks you've made up yourself and fairly offensive boll--ks in this case.
Look Essex, you seem to be a decent bloke, definitely a committed R's supporter and now with the Disco seal of approval .Isn't it possible just once to admit that over the ludicrous wing-backs fiasco, Harry might have seriously screwed up and he was actually wrong?
I'll go first if it makes it easier. I'll admit I was wrong over Krancjar. On the evidence of last season I thought re-signing him was bad business, another typical "Harry's mates type signing. Well on Saturday he proved me wrong and I'm quite prepared to admit it.
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 12:28 - Sep 22 with 1619 viewsstevec

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 07:46 - Sep 22 by johnhoop

So let's get this straight. Around the time of the World Cup Harry announces to the world that we're going to be playing 3-5-2 this season with wingbacks. This smooths the way for the high profile signing of Rio Ferdinand, who is seen as perfect to play in the middle of the three at the back, as his age and lack of speed will be more than made up for by his skill and experience in such a system.
We then buy a Chilean wing back (Isla) who has impressed going forward at the World Cup and don't worry about the fact that our only proper experienced left back is way past it in that position , by his own admission. The alternatives are either suspect defensively (Traore) or players the manager doesn't appear to trust (Yun).
The system appears to work tolerably well in the first game (before Isla even arrives IIRC) but goes off the rails so badly in the second game against Tottenham, where none of the players seem to have a clue what they are doing, that it is abandoned, much to the relief of most of the fanbase.
It is at this point that the manager decides our only actual right back, who is solid defensively and was one of the players of the season last year, is surplus to requirements and sells him to one of our rivals. In the next away game against Man U our ageing left back is badly exposed for pace, is consigned to the wilderness and subbed by the wing back who has impressive patches going forward.
So we arrive at Saturday's game playing the two wing backs and Rio in a flat back four. The defence is predictably a shambles.Ferdinand's slowness and Isla's defensive frailties are horribly exposed giving away two awful goals. Our need of a right back who can defend is there for all to see but unfortunately he's sitting on the bench at Leicester as the guy they bought him as cover for has just helped them destroy Man U.
So what does our manager do ? He mouths off in the press about the fact that the defence is a problem as Rio is exposed because he's not getting any cover from the full backs who are really wing-backs.
Priceless. You just couldn't f--king make it up.

Am still a supporter of Harry but can't argue with any of the above!

We've come up basically weak in every area, defence, midfield and attack but our previous excursion in the Prem was blighted predominantly by a poor midfield. Have to say, we look stronger in that area this time round. That does give me some hope.

Ultimately, we are a team punching above our weight. Probably 2/3rds of the Championship have bigger stadiums and crowds, and yet they are where they are and we are in the Premier.

Think all the Premier clubs have got bigger stadiums and crowds and that's what we are up against. The team are giving their all and for that they have my backing.
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 12:46 - Sep 22 with 1602 viewswhittocksRs

What the f*ck is he talking about? He sold Simpson without Simpson even knowing a deal was being done, and refuses to even consider Harriman in the first team. I don't even understand his play with this one as Fernandes has already signed him Isla. F*uck is he playing at?
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 12:59 - Sep 22 with 1576 viewsDiscodroids

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 12:03 - Sep 22 by essextaxiboy

I dont need to google jackanory as unfortunately I am 54 and a quarter.

bladdy hell, my mrs had you down as about 49/50!!.

must be something in that all that Positive mental attitude and the elixer of yoof!!!

would you believe it mate im only 22.

me thinks i should be more positive.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 13:01 - Sep 22 with 1573 viewsCiderwithRsie

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 07:46 - Sep 22 by johnhoop

So let's get this straight. Around the time of the World Cup Harry announces to the world that we're going to be playing 3-5-2 this season with wingbacks. This smooths the way for the high profile signing of Rio Ferdinand, who is seen as perfect to play in the middle of the three at the back, as his age and lack of speed will be more than made up for by his skill and experience in such a system.
We then buy a Chilean wing back (Isla) who has impressed going forward at the World Cup and don't worry about the fact that our only proper experienced left back is way past it in that position , by his own admission. The alternatives are either suspect defensively (Traore) or players the manager doesn't appear to trust (Yun).
The system appears to work tolerably well in the first game (before Isla even arrives IIRC) but goes off the rails so badly in the second game against Tottenham, where none of the players seem to have a clue what they are doing, that it is abandoned, much to the relief of most of the fanbase.
It is at this point that the manager decides our only actual right back, who is solid defensively and was one of the players of the season last year, is surplus to requirements and sells him to one of our rivals. In the next away game against Man U our ageing left back is badly exposed for pace, is consigned to the wilderness and subbed by the wing back who has impressive patches going forward.
So we arrive at Saturday's game playing the two wing backs and Rio in a flat back four. The defence is predictably a shambles.Ferdinand's slowness and Isla's defensive frailties are horribly exposed giving away two awful goals. Our need of a right back who can defend is there for all to see but unfortunately he's sitting on the bench at Leicester as the guy they bought him as cover for has just helped them destroy Man U.
So what does our manager do ? He mouths off in the press about the fact that the defence is a problem as Rio is exposed because he's not getting any cover from the full backs who are really wing-backs.
Priceless. You just couldn't f--king make it up.

+1 for me, if you'll add in the decision to never ever play Ohuaha.

Personally I can't get over the decision to drop 3-5-2 after just 2 games [less if you count to reversion to 4-4-2 at half time.] I think it's an excellent formation, it would suit our players if Yun was selected; but if I'm wrong then our whole transfer policy - and arguably the recruitment of Hoddle as coach - has been wrong. If I'm right, then the question is why weren't we ready to use the damn thing from game one, or at least close enough to being ready that it could be ironed out in training by the end of the international break.

Either way it is just incompetent.
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 15:37 - Sep 22 with 1476 viewsessextaxiboy

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 12:01 - Sep 22 by Jamie

So you didnt mean the result when you posted this ?

Fancy us to make Wembley, where IMO, Derby will tear us apart.

Theres a classic one on the same page saying "When Adel returns from pre season as fit as a butchers dog we will have Milan over a barrel.

Good luck with that one .
[Post edited 22 Sep 2014 15:42]
Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 16:31 - Sep 22 with 1425 viewsDiscodroids

if harold actually stated his case for not having a right back, im afraid the Premier league should introduce an examination of managers over the age of 65, similar to the driving test etc etc..

it may well be that the daily half asprin has thinned his blood too much and it isnt circulating enough oxygen to the cranium.

question 1. what day is it harold ?
question 2. who is the prime minister harold ??
question 3. do you know where you are harold??
question 4. have you ever heard or ever known of a 'cara delevinge??'
question 5. who did you fuc king well sell to our relegation rivals two weeks ago you senile old mary cu nto and midge??

question 5. can you send mr jordan in , on your way out.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2014 16:51]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 18:38 - Sep 22 with 1371 viewsCamberleyR

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 16:31 - Sep 22 by Discodroids

if harold actually stated his case for not having a right back, im afraid the Premier league should introduce an examination of managers over the age of 65, similar to the driving test etc etc..

it may well be that the daily half asprin has thinned his blood too much and it isnt circulating enough oxygen to the cranium.

question 5. who did you fuc king well sell to our relegation rivals two weeks ago you senile old mary cu nto and midge??

DD that actually made me LOL.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 18:58 - Sep 22 with 1359 viewsHunterhoop

Arghh Harry Actually moans about not having a Right Back. Seriously. Honestly, on 16:31 - Sep 22 by Discodroids

I'm fully in favour of this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024