Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sublime Kranjcar ensures unhappy return for Hughes — report 23:01 - Sep 21 with 1317 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/36300
Sublime Kranjcar ensures unhappy return for Hughes — report on 09:02 - Sep 22 with 1056 viewshighlandbill

Have you not noticed our league position? What is the point of crowing about Hughes? His team are near mid table. And please do not start me on Warnock......

At my age I should not be doing this!

Sublime Kranjcar ensures unhappy return for Hughes — report on 10:06 - Sep 22 with 1001 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent report, Clive. Looking at the photos I am more and more convinced that Ferdinand will be great for us. All we have to do is harness the speed, determination and positional sense that makes him the first to every goal celebration. European domination beckons.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sublime Kranjcar ensures unhappy return for Hughes — report on 13:38 - Sep 22 with 855 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sublime Kranjcar ensures unhappy return for Hughes — report on 09:02 - Sep 22 by highlandbill

Have you not noticed our league position? What is the point of crowing about Hughes? His team are near mid table. And please do not start me on Warnock......

They are one point above us mate.
Sublime Kranjcar ensures unhappy return for Hughes — report on 19:35 - Sep 22 with 702 viewsrsonist

Dunno if comments are preferred under the report or on the forum, but the optimism in this piece took me somewhat by surprise.

I guess it's true to say we'd have been dead and buried and in no position to recover if it was the Hughes side but still, I don't know if us taking advantage of Stoke shooting themselves in the foot twice makes for evidence of a team spirit we can build on (and that's if the management would even know how to build on it...)

More spirit than the worst, rankest rabble in the history of the Premier League doesn't feel like much to go on.
Sublime Kranjcar ensures unhappy return for Hughes — report on 22:14 - Sep 22 with 631 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sublime Kranjcar ensures unhappy return for Hughes — report on 19:35 - Sep 22 by rsonist

Dunno if comments are preferred under the report or on the forum, but the optimism in this piece took me somewhat by surprise.

I guess it's true to say we'd have been dead and buried and in no position to recover if it was the Hughes side but still, I don't know if us taking advantage of Stoke shooting themselves in the foot twice makes for evidence of a team spirit we can build on (and that's if the management would even know how to build on it...)

More spirit than the worst, rankest rabble in the history of the Premier League doesn't feel like much to go on.

Optimism.
Theres a word.
Sublime Kranjcar ensures unhappy return for Hughes — report on 00:17 - Sep 23 with 560 viewsTacticalR

Sublime Kranjcar ensures unhappy return for Hughes — report on 22:14 - Sep 22 by CroydonCaptJack

Optimism.
Theres a word.

Not a word we expect to see here though.

Air hostess clique

Sublime Kranjcar ensures unhappy return for Hughes — report on 09:13 - Sep 23 with 490 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sublime Kranjcar ensures unhappy return for Hughes — report on 00:17 - Sep 23 by TacticalR

Not a word we expect to see here though.

Indeed!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024