Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
30 years ago TODAY 13:10 - Sep 22 with 3148 viewsWalnut

QPR 5 Newcastle 5. Micklewhite lashing home in added time one of my best QPR memories.
30 years ago TODAY on 22:19 - Sep 22 with 735 viewshoopstilidie

Before the game started the scoreboard was knacked and said 2-6. I was convinced at one point that the fix was in.
Great game, great day.
Was working at LR at the time.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

30 years ago TODAY on 23:30 - Sep 22 with 700 viewsKerryE

I was in the paddocks, unbelievable game! Some people left when it went to 3-5, imagine living with that.

That game is one of the reasons I never leave before the final whistle.
Cos you never know. ..

30 years, where did my life go!
30 years ago TODAY on 23:47 - Sep 22 with 690 viewschris1969

Took my Geordie next door neighbour and sat front row middle of the upper loft, best season ticket seats ever. He went from very smug to gutted in 45 mins, great game and memories.
30 years ago TODAY on 23:48 - Sep 22 with 690 viewsWareRanger

Lower Loft for me that day. There was a guy who regularly used to stand near or next to me and my mate in those days. Anyway, he left at half time and we never saw him at Loftus Road again. Some people take being a jinx just a bit too far!
Great game and atmosphere. Unfortunately it wasn't on Match of the Day who I seem to remember had picked a nil nil draw as their main game that night.
30 years ago TODAY on 10:17 - Sep 23 with 656 viewsWalnut

30 years ago TODAY on 23:48 - Sep 22 by WareRanger

Lower Loft for me that day. There was a guy who regularly used to stand near or next to me and my mate in those days. Anyway, he left at half time and we never saw him at Loftus Road again. Some people take being a jinx just a bit too far!
Great game and atmosphere. Unfortunately it wasn't on Match of the Day who I seem to remember had picked a nil nil draw as their main game that night.

Following on from the Match of the Day reference. We were 5 or 6 games in but this was the FIRST Newcastle game of the season not televised by either the BBC, ITV or one of those extended highlights things you used to get on Saturday night news bulletins! The ITV Big Match game in London that wknd was West Ham 0 Forest 0.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024