Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro Injury 10:43 - Sep 23 with 4974 viewsdaveB

Did it celebrating a goal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2766201/Sandro-injured-knee-sl
Sandro Injury on 17:35 - Sep 23 with 1402 viewsdaveB

Sandro Injury on 15:12 - Sep 23 by paulparker

could well of played Dave but it doesn't make him fit or the fact he still has a dodgy knee
lets not forget that Arry was pushing for this deal at all costs as we missed out on Diarra,

Well if he had a knee problem the doctor should have mentioned it when doing a medical.

He might be out for months or might be back on Saturday, I've no idea until they announce something.
Sandro Injury on 17:36 - Sep 23 with 1402 viewsballbag

What. A. Pillock.
Sandro Injury on 18:17 - Sep 23 with 1343 viewsPunteR

I'm with PaulParker on this one. I listened to the interview this morning on talk sport and I thought he was talking bollox. Started saying there's stones in grass as well so players should be careful regardless of the quality of the pitch.
Even if Sandro injured himself sliding on his knees it would be only a matter of time when he would injure himself during a match. Just a hunch but I don't think his knee was 100%.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sandro Injury on 18:21 - Sep 23 with 1334 viewsLblock

Sandro Injury on 18:17 - Sep 23 by PunteR

I'm with PaulParker on this one. I listened to the interview this morning on talk sport and I thought he was talking bollox. Started saying there's stones in grass as well so players should be careful regardless of the quality of the pitch.
Even if Sandro injured himself sliding on his knees it would be only a matter of time when he would injure himself during a match. Just a hunch but I don't think his knee was 100%.

I agree.... it's candle-face trying to save some wax with the fearsome Bungle Brothers who'll drum him out of the club the second it's confirmed he rail-roaded them into signing a £10mill crock.

Yeah. Right.

If it's a cover up then the whole lot of them can do one.
If it's not then it's just another farce but I'll be thankfull that Sandro is okay and will hopefully prove me wrong and be the beast lynch pin of our midfield which will battle it's way to safety this season.

Watching....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sandro Injury on 18:33 - Sep 23 with 1315 viewsbarbicanranger

I could see Sandro doing this - he was always pranking around at spurs
Sandro Injury on 18:37 - Sep 23 with 1302 viewsTacticalR

Sandro Injury on 18:33 - Sep 23 by barbicanranger

I could see Sandro doing this - he was always pranking around at spurs

I don't think he should be pranking during club hours.

Air hostess clique

Sandro Injury on 19:09 - Sep 23 with 1245 viewswombat

Sandro Injury on 18:37 - Sep 23 by TacticalR

I don't think he should be pranking during club hours.

So Rio the glass man has a day long medical did Sandra's consist of he can open the door unaided ?
Was a decent player but he's now a decent player with knees Mathew rose could dream about .
Didn't Harry say , the owners are nice people who had there pants pulled down by the previous manager ?

Yep they did Harry trouble is this time there pants have been pulled down and all they can see is a saggy ball bag behind them

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Sandro Injury on 19:34 - Sep 23 with 1228 viewsDylanP

Its the Dail Mail, so anything there has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

The article starts with the headline "Sandro missed 1-1 Premier League draw against Stoke on Saturday" although the body of the article does acknowedge that the score was actually 2-2. Not really playing with a full deck over there, are they.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

Sandro Injury on 19:38 - Sep 23 with 1221 viewsHunterhoop

Sandro Injury on 19:34 - Sep 23 by DylanP

The article starts with the headline "Sandro missed 1-1 Premier League draw against Stoke on Saturday" although the body of the article does acknowedge that the score was actually 2-2. Not really playing with a full deck over there, are they.

Dylan, I presume you only post on this MB and don't actually read anyone else's posts.

As has been repeatedly explained on this thread, Redknapp himself said this on talksport this morning. The Daily Fail are just reporting something he said to the general public on the radio.

The rest of the Fail's incompetence is irrelevant to this thread. It doesn't take away from the issue.
Sandro Injury on 19:42 - Sep 23 with 1209 viewsDylanP

Sandro Injury on 19:38 - Sep 23 by Hunterhoop

Dylan, I presume you only post on this MB and don't actually read anyone else's posts.

As has been repeatedly explained on this thread, Redknapp himself said this on talksport this morning. The Daily Fail are just reporting something he said to the general public on the radio.

The rest of the Fail's incompetence is irrelevant to this thread. It doesn't take away from the issue.

Thanks Mr Hostile. I love getting yelled at about semi-serious posts. Got nothing better to do? Why not go down to the park and yell at some pigeons instead!

I was mostly taking the piss out of the Daily Mail for getting thier headline wrong, but I apologize for upsetting your sensitive feelings on the matter.

[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 23:47]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Sandro Injury on 20:13 - Sep 23 with 1185 viewswombat

Sandro Injury on 19:42 - Sep 23 by DylanP

Thanks Mr Hostile. I love getting yelled at about semi-serious posts. Got nothing better to do? Why not go down to the park and yell at some pigeons instead!

I was mostly taking the piss out of the Daily Mail for getting thier headline wrong, but I apologize for upsetting your sensitive feelings on the matter.

[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 23:47]

Nice to have you back Dylan , alright to have a ciggie outside your place later ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Sandro Injury on 20:37 - Sep 23 with 1157 viewskensalriser

Must be a shoo-in for the annual Kevin Beattie Self Mutilation award.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sandro Injury on 21:28 - Sep 23 with 1129 viewsbosh67

Oh dear, joking aside this looks like a more serious injury than we thought.

Why couldn't he miss like everybody else?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sandro Injury on 21:35 - Sep 23 with 1111 viewsHollowayRanger

id tear up his contract

always said from day one we should have got sidwell

premiership quality free transfer and was London based

instead we get out bid by stoke and end up paying 6-10 million for a iffy kneed player on god knows what wages

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sandro Injury on 07:08 - Sep 24 with 995 viewstimcocking

Brilliant news...
Sandro Injury on 09:04 - Sep 24 with 894 viewsDiscodroids

Sandro Injury on 19:34 - Sep 23 by DylanP

shame it wasnt in the guardian , we could have found out if sandro was pals with mandlesons brazillian fresh chicken , the one with state secrets stuck between the pages of 'quo vadis'.

does the mail have political leanings in its sports pages as well then.

is LVG a latent member of golden dawn??
[Post edited 24 Sep 2014 9:04]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sandro Injury on 13:41 - Sep 24 with 804 viewsMatch82

Sandro Injury on 21:35 - Sep 23 by HollowayRanger

id tear up his contract

always said from day one we should have got sidwell

premiership quality free transfer and was London based

instead we get out bid by stoke and end up paying 6-10 million for a iffy kneed player on god knows what wages

Sidwell isn't really an upgrade on what we have. Sandro, if fit, would have actually improved our team.

Obviously with the injury history, it was a gamble, and one that doesn't look like paying off in the short term, but that's the point of a gamble - you don't always win.
Sandro Injury on 14:14 - Sep 24 with 777 viewspaulparker

Sandro Injury on 13:41 - Sep 24 by Match82

Sidwell isn't really an upgrade on what we have. Sandro, if fit, would have actually improved our team.

Obviously with the injury history, it was a gamble, and one that doesn't look like paying off in the short term, but that's the point of a gamble - you don't always win.

a gamble !!! when did 6-10 million pounds become a gamble
if he was on a free with knees ala owen Hargreaves that's a gamble
we have spent a huge chunk of our budget on the bloke who's knees are as bout as good as Douglas Baders
sorry but Arry has done our money, twiffic boy had im at spurs
a last minute panic buy because we fcuked up the deal with Diarra
compare that to the business Hull & west ham done getting Diame & Song we have again been sold a pup

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sandro Injury on 14:29 - Sep 24 with 749 viewsDiscodroids

Sandro Injury on 14:14 - Sep 24 by paulparker

we have spent a huge chunk of our budget on the bloke who's knees are as bout as good as Douglas Baders
compare that to the business Hull & west ham done getting Diame & Song we have again been sold a pup

dont rate kenny jackett pp ?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sandro Injury on 14:30 - Sep 24 with 742 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'll wait and see how long he's out for first.

But given our history of less than stringent medicals, i wouldn't be surprised if it was a serious injury (couple months at least).
Sandro Injury on 14:36 - Sep 24 with 732 viewsWestbourneR

My gut is he has properly done his knee and he'll never play for Rangers.

You just KNOW that's what has happened because we are QPR.

Want to be positive but I know it's a waste of time with this club.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Sandro Injury on 14:43 - Sep 24 with 717 viewsJigsore

are we in possession of all the facts here? has the club said he's gone and done his knee properly or what. Considering our 'fentestic' media team we spend an awful lot of time ooing and erring over gossip

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Sandro Injury on 14:45 - Sep 24 with 718 viewspaulparker

Sandro Injury on 14:29 - Sep 24 by Discodroids

dont rate kenny jackett pp ?

I Like Kenny Jackett , could do a decent job for us ,
in saying that though Disco id have Kenny Lynch over Arry

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sandro Injury on 14:48 - Sep 24 with 716 viewsBklynRanger

I have a memory, which may well be inaccurate, of Sandro scoring earlier in the season. He hit it from fairly close in, and did he slide then? Or am I imagining that?

I can't be bothered to check any of this.

If you get a player who is fragile enough that his knee can be re-injured so quickly was it really sensible at all to have got him in the first place?
Sandro Injury on 19:08 - Sep 24 with 620 viewsMatch82

Sandro Injury on 14:14 - Sep 24 by paulparker

Unfortunately 6-10m is relatively small for a player these days, although I wish this wasn't the case. Ridiculous really.

If QPR are going to sign a player then they likely have one of the following flaws , otherwise they wont be coming:
Cost a fortune in wages
Too old
Unmotivated
Lack of basic talent
Unproven
Injury prone

We've had more than our share of bad experiences with the first 3 over the past few years. When the occasion arises, I'm happy to take on unproven players, but we can't have everyone in our squad like that.

Rather someone moderately injury-prone who might be able to make a real difference if we can keep them healthy, rather than someone who doesn't want to be here or is here for the wrong reasons.

Seem to recall most people were positive about the Sandro signing at the time, but it's easy to look smart with the benefit of hindsight (not directly at you specifically PP)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024