Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DLT Guilty 15:17 - Sep 23 with 2529 viewspaulparker

of Indecent Assault
Blimey another one bites the dust,
old Cliff must be sh*tting himself now

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

DLT Guilty on 15:42 - Sep 23 with 2477 viewsDiscodroids

just magical..lets hope the fkng old bill show as much tenacious zeal in tracking down and convicting rotherham so called grooming gangs.

this chancing old pervert should have carried a can of petrol around with him,and driven a taxi ,the police turn a blind eye to that sort of thing.

even better perhaps officer dibble can commit hundreds of his men and hundreds and thousands of pounds as they did in the phone hacking trails to nail cliffs devil hide to the wall.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

DLT Guilty on 15:44 - Sep 23 with 2469 viewsTheBlob

Grabbed a tit for 10 seconds.Oh well,35 years in solitary should do it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

DLT Guilty on 15:50 - Sep 23 with 2449 views1BobbyHazell

DLT Guilty on 15:42 - Sep 23 by Discodroids

just magical..lets hope the fkng old bill show as much tenacious zeal in tracking down and convicting rotherham so called grooming gangs.

this chancing old pervert should have carried a can of petrol around with him,and driven a taxi ,the police turn a blind eye to that sort of thing.

even better perhaps officer dibble can commit hundreds of his men and hundreds and thousands of pounds as they did in the phone hacking trails to nail cliffs devil hide to the wall.

If he really wanted carte blanche he should have been a 'character' MP.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/videos/all/the-paedophile-mp-how-c
DLT Guilty on 15:51 - Sep 23 with 2446 viewsdaveB

grabbed a tit and that managed to get to court 20 years later. Found not guilty of all other charges.

Really could have been dealt with by her kicking him in the bollocks 20 year ago and calling him a pervert.
DLT Guilty on 15:56 - Sep 23 with 2423 viewsthemodfather

police may start looking into the bbc too...the convictions of their djs is growing.
DLT Guilty on 15:59 - Sep 23 with 2416 viewspaulparker

DLT Guilty on 15:51 - Sep 23 by daveB

grabbed a tit and that managed to get to court 20 years later. Found not guilty of all other charges.

Really could have been dealt with by her kicking him in the bollocks 20 year ago and calling him a pervert.

No Compensation or possible stories to sell on the back of Yewtree 20 years ago Dave
that's why

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

DLT Guilty on 16:01 - Sep 23 with 2403 viewsDiscodroids

DLT Guilty on 15:50 - Sep 23 by 1BobbyHazell

If he really wanted carte blanche he should have been a 'character' MP.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/videos/all/the-paedophile-mp-how-c

unfortunately this fkr escaped justice by being having the great misfortune to finding himself quite dead.

if alive today , he'd be on the beast's wing quicker than shaun wright spending his pension on a pied a terre in the dordogne.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

DLT Guilty on 16:11 - Sep 23 with 2384 views1BobbyHazell

DLT Guilty on 16:01 - Sep 23 by Discodroids

unfortunately this fkr escaped justice by being having the great misfortune to finding himself quite dead.

if alive today , he'd be on the beast's wing quicker than shaun wright spending his pension on a pied a terre in the dordogne.

Not quite Disco.

He escaped justice because very powerful people can arrange for local polive investigations to be shut down there and then by Scotland Yard and the investigating officers told to speak no more of it. Secret Handshakers ahoy. Saville an' all.

Watch the film, it's all in there, straight from the horses mouth.
Login to get fewer ads

DLT Guilty on 16:56 - Sep 23 with 2297 viewsbosh67

Sadly I thought he was guilty of something. That's why I protested by giving up bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches... before I realised I was dyslexic.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

DLT Guilty on 20:42 - Sep 23 with 2079 viewssmegma

Will the Hairy Cornflake do porridge ?
DLT Guilty on 15:48 - Sep 26 with 1803 viewseghamranger

Think this is a joke and a massive waste of money! Suspended sentence.

The Victim is now apparently famous and a presenter. Any ideas or anyone Itk?
DLT Guilty on 15:52 - Sep 26 with 1799 viewsheadhoops

DLT Guilty on 15:48 - Sep 26 by eghamranger

Christopher Biggins - he has big t1ts?

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

DLT Guilty on 15:53 - Sep 26 with 1794 viewsheadhoops

DLT Guilty on 15:56 - Sep 23 by themodfather

police may start looking into the bbc too...the convictions of their djs is growing.

they have all played some criminal records over the years......

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

DLT Guilty on 16:40 - Sep 26 with 1746 viewsTheBlob

John Noakes grabbed some tits in the Blue Peter garden.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

DLT Guilty on 17:03 - Sep 26 with 1697 viewscollegeranger

DLT Guilty on 15:48 - Sep 26 by eghamranger

1995 the incident took place - she was 22 at the time - Go to IMDB - look up Mrs Merton and look at the 3 researchers credited - only one was 22 at the time and the only one to have had a small career in front of the camera. My guess it was that person who has fondled!
DLT Guilty on 17:04 - Sep 26 with 1695 viewsbosh67

Given a suspended sentence of three months.

I am no big fan of DLT or condone anything like this but it does smack of the court trying to justify it's time on this one. Not really a monster, more of a naughty boy who should have known better. Not sure it has been fair to crush his career for. Not exactly on the same level as the others collared by Yew Tree.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

DLT Guilty on 06:23 - Sep 27 with 1537 viewsWesty75

DLT Guilty on 17:04 - Sep 26 by bosh67

Given a suspended sentence of three months.

I am no big fan of DLT or condone anything like this but it does smack of the court trying to justify it's time on this one. Not really a monster, more of a naughty boy who should have known better. Not sure it has been fair to crush his career for. Not exactly on the same level as the others collared by Yew Tree.

Not worthy of a jail sentence but as for his career, if anyone did this in a normal work capacity (sexual assault of a colleague) they'd certainly be sacked (you would hope) and would find it pretty bloody difficult to get another job with that on their record. The same should apply to him.
DLT Guilty on 06:26 - Sep 27 with 1535 viewsWesty75

DLT Guilty on 06:23 - Sep 27 by Westy75

Not worthy of a jail sentence but as for his career, if anyone did this in a normal work capacity (sexual assault of a colleague) they'd certainly be sacked (you would hope) and would find it pretty bloody difficult to get another job with that on their record. The same should apply to him.

That said, if you did that to a stranger on the street you probably would do a bit of time, and rightly so.

It's obviously not in the same context as the rest of Yewtree though.
DLT Guilty on 08:03 - Sep 27 with 1495 viewsCHUBBS

DLT Guilty on 06:23 - Sep 27 by Westy75

Marlon King was convicted of far worse,that's your theory blown out o' the water.
DLT Guilty on 08:43 - Sep 27 with 1468 viewsKerryE

DLT Guilty on 17:03 - Sep 26 by collegeranger

1995 the incident took place - she was 22 at the time - Go to IMDB - look up Mrs Merton and look at the 3 researchers credited - only one was 22 at the time and the only one to have had a small career in front of the camera. My guess it was that person who has fondled!

OK - I did this, don't recognise the names, but I know who it is.

I thought this woman's name was meant to be protected, so why is is so easy to find out. If the court did not reveal her age/her having a showbiz career/her being a researcher - then her id could not be traced.

I feel like writing to my MP about this.
DLT Guilty on 09:15 - Sep 27 with 1438 viewsWesty75

DLT Guilty on 08:03 - Sep 27 by CHUBBS

Marlon King was convicted of far worse,that's your theory blown out o' the water.

I think you've missed my point which was whether it was "fair" for this incident to f*ck his career, not whether it would. The answer being, yes. You go round doing that kind of thing, that's the risk you take.
DLT Guilty on 09:26 - Sep 27 with 1429 viewsCamberleyR

DLT Guilty on 08:43 - Sep 27 by KerryE

OK - I did this, don't recognise the names, but I know who it is.

I thought this woman's name was meant to be protected, so why is is so easy to find out. If the court did not reveal her age/her having a showbiz career/her being a researcher - then her id could not be traced.

I feel like writing to my MP about this.

I went to the IMDB page for Mrs Merton and there are only two researchers listed neither of whose names I recognise. Have IMDB removed the "defendant's" name from the page?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

DLT Guilty on 11:01 - Sep 27 with 1362 viewsizlingtonhoop

DLT Guilty on 09:26 - Sep 27 by CamberleyR

I went to the IMDB page for Mrs Merton and there are only two researchers listed neither of whose names I recognise. Have IMDB removed the "defendant's" name from the page?

Not when I looked, it's further down the list
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 11:01]
DLT Guilty on 11:49 - Sep 27 with 1322 viewsCamberleyR

DLT Guilty on 11:01 - Sep 27 by izlingtonhoop

Not when I looked, it's further down the list
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 11:01]

Nope, still can't see. First initial?

Edit: Ah, just looked at another episode and seen her name. I was actually looking at the episode cast/crew list for the DLT episode.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 11:52]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

DLT Guilty on 13:14 - Sep 27 with 1256 viewsJAPRANGERS

DLT Guilty on 09:15 - Sep 27 by Westy75

I think you've missed my point which was whether it was "fair" for this incident to f*ck his career, not whether it would. The answer being, yes. You go round doing that kind of thing, that's the risk you take.

Why can't these "celebs" just keep their fingers and cocks to themselves??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024