Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The vote to bomb IS. 19:13 - Sep 26 with 4903 viewsBrightonhoop

Views, but keep it cool.

Personally I think we need to arm the Kurds in the North and support Iran/Iraq to the south to draw them into battle and bomb them back to the 15th century. If they even attempt to attack Israel all hell will break loose. And to do it quickly.
The vote to bomb IS. on 07:59 - Sep 27 with 1399 viewsCHUBBS

America/Israel bombing isis would be the equivalent of you beating up your kids.
The vote to bomb IS. on 05:05 - Sep 28 with 1279 viewsahoz

Some comments on God need to be addressed. Of course we live in a Christian-based country so we are all entitled to have (and within reason, to voice) our own opinions.
1. The God of the Jews and Christians is not Allah.
2. Surely it would take more faith to believe that we evolved out of thin air than to believe in God.
3. Re God and evil. God does not create evil, but does give us a choice as to whether we follow our God-given conscience to do right, or to do wrong. Evil triumphs when man keeps on doing the wrong thing.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2014 5:07]
The vote to bomb IS. on 18:34 - Sep 28 with 1209 viewseasthertsr

The vote to bomb IS. on 05:05 - Sep 28 by ahoz

Some comments on God need to be addressed. Of course we live in a Christian-based country so we are all entitled to have (and within reason, to voice) our own opinions.
2. Surely it would take more faith to believe that we evolved out of thin air than to believe in God.
3. Re God and evil. God does not create evil, but does give us a choice as to whether we follow our God-given conscience to do right, or to do wrong. Evil triumphs when man keeps on doing the wrong thing.

How can God give us a choice between good and evil if he doesn't exist?
The vote to bomb IS. on 18:53 - Sep 28 with 1189 viewsTheBlob

It's got very little to do with religion.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The vote to bomb IS. on 21:46 - Sep 28 with 1127 viewsCanadaRanger

Agreed. It's not religion. It's money, politics, power and control - with side helpings of ignorance, bigotry and old-fashioned ethnic hatred. And it's not in the least bit surprising how the "leaders" are never the ones to volunteer to blow themselves up.
The vote to bomb IS. on 01:57 - Sep 29 with 1082 viewsBluce_Ree

Nope. Pull out of the whole region now. Any intervening there creates more problems.

Oh and journos and aid workers need to stop going there too. Just monitor the place with spy drones to make sure they don't get too uppity.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

The vote to bomb IS. on 08:27 - Sep 29 with 1032 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wish I knew more about it, and I might hazard an opinion. The more I read, though, the less I'm sure that I'm getting any reliable facts.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The vote to bomb IS. on 08:44 - Sep 29 with 1027 viewsdoogi55

i saw a tv drama once when a guy was told by god to expect a miracle and a bright light shone at man citys ground and when everyone woke up the next day there was no god and no religion. i kid you not itb was a tv drama
there is no god just the universe that created everything.
Login to get fewer ads

The vote to bomb IS. on 09:01 - Sep 29 with 1018 viewspomanjou

The vote to bomb IS. on 08:44 - Sep 29 by doogi55

i saw a tv drama once when a guy was told by god to expect a miracle and a bright light shone at man citys ground and when everyone woke up the next day there was no god and no religion. i kid you not itb was a tv drama

Who created the universe then or did it just arrive from thin air and if so who invented thin air??

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

The vote to bomb IS. on 09:11 - Sep 29 with 1008 viewsCiderwithRsie

The vote to bomb IS. on 08:44 - Sep 29 by doogi55

That was a pretty good drama IIRC. Christopher Eccleston played Christ; can't remember what it was called. At one point he reveals that Heaven is absolutely empty but Hell is overflowing, leading Him to think He'd gone wrong somewhere.

Hang on, I've googled it. "The Second Coming".
The vote to bomb IS. on 09:28 - Sep 29 with 995 viewsTheBlob

The vote to bomb IS. on 09:01 - Sep 29 by pomanjou

Who created the universe then or did it just arrive from thin air and if so who invented thin air??

If we knew the answer to that one we'd be rich and have our own table at McDonalds.

The vote to bomb IS. on 10:40 - Sep 29 with 966 viewspomanjou

The vote to bomb IS. on 09:28 - Sep 29 by TheBlob

If we knew the answer to that one we'd be rich and have our own table at McDonalds.

Yeah, I am so out of touch. I thought Nando's was the current go to eatery......

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

The vote to bomb IS. on 11:17 - Sep 29 with 941 viewsEmmelars

The vote to bomb IS. on 05:05 - Sep 28 by ahoz

Re point 1, the God of Christianity, Judaism and Islam is the same God. Christianity and Islam are essentially offshoots of Judaism.

Muslims believe the Archangel Gabriel delivered the revelations to Mohammed and Jesus is a prophet of Islam as are many of the Old Testament prophets.

Muslims believe the New Testament to be invalid, or that it was a misinterpretation, a 'mistake' if you like.
The vote to bomb IS. on 11:29 - Sep 29 with 931 viewsTheBlob

The vote to bomb IS. on 11:17 - Sep 29 by Emmelars

Re point 1, the God of Christianity, Judaism and Islam is the same God. Christianity and Islam are essentially offshoots of Judaism.

Muslims believe the Archangel Gabriel delivered the revelations to Mohammed and Jesus is a prophet of Islam as are many of the Old Testament prophets.

Muslims believe the New Testament to be invalid, or that it was a misinterpretation, a 'mistake' if you like.

Must have been a right old laugh in The Beginning,all these anthropomorphic deities jockying for position......"no mate,the mountains go over there,oceans is what you need you tosser......"

The vote to bomb IS. on 11:39 - Sep 29 with 923 viewsSpiritofGregory

We need to side with Russia and China, Obama is a coward.
The vote to bomb IS. on 11:58 - Sep 29 with 766 viewsfinney

we need to sure about this by over bombing IS you may also turn the very people you need to rid the world of the scum IS are very dodgy issue.
Not often i say this but the tory MP who was in the army talks a lot of sense on why he did not vote.
The vote to bomb IS. on 15:26 - Sep 29 with 721 viewshovehoop

We take our Western mindset and our notions about what constitutes democracy and try and impose that on parts of the world that don't value or uphold our ideals. Perhaps some of these countries want to stay the way they are or, as someone else suggested, work better under dictatorships. They might need the threat of an all powerful leader to stop them being barbaric.

The immediate problem is dealing with disenfranchised British kids so gullible they're easily convinced that swinging a sword at people in the name of faith is the right way! If we get any overseas intervention wrong we risk feeding the problem and more problems at home. It's reported IS has hidden in populated areas so air strikes will surely take out innocents too. What a mess.
The vote to bomb IS. on 15:41 - Sep 29 with 711 viewsTheBlob

A very powerful tool(no pun intended) has been utilised here,one that has traded down the ages - sex.What better recruiting carrot than the 72 virgins for martyrdom.And there's a strange and convenient tariff for attaining that ultimate goal,and it ain't fashioning a mosque out of toothpicks.
It's the only way these losers are going to get laid - and therein lies the crux of the matter(ooer),can't get laid and not allowed to get laid.Girls are a bit discerning on the "free market",they can spot a loser a mile off,and that usually entails a big f*ck off greasy beard.(male that is)
Freud had it all taped.

The vote to bomb IS. on 23:59 - Sep 29 with 641 viewsBluce_Ree

Any country that hasn't got its shit together by 2014 needs to f*ck off. We need a league system for nations.

Still stoning women and cutting off heads? F*ck off down to the Beazer Homes League you f*ckwits. You get nothing until you prove you belong in the fourth division at least.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

The vote to bomb IS. on 00:03 - Sep 30 with 640 viewsCanadaRanger

The vote to bomb IS. on 23:59 - Sep 29 by Bluce_Ree

Any country that hasn't got its shit together by 2014 needs to f*ck off. We need a league system for nations.

Still stoning women and cutting off heads? F*ck off down to the Beazer Homes League you f*ckwits. You get nothing until you prove you belong in the fourth division at least.

Beazer Homes League? Party like it's 669...
The vote to bomb IS. on 00:06 - Sep 30 with 638 viewsTheBlob

The vote to bomb IS. on 15:41 - Sep 29 by TheBlob

A very powerful tool(no pun intended) has been utilised here,one that has traded down the ages - sex.What better recruiting carrot than the 72 virgins for martyrdom.And there's a strange and convenient tariff for attaining that ultimate goal,and it ain't fashioning a mosque out of toothpicks.
It's the only way these losers are going to get laid - and therein lies the crux of the matter(ooer),can't get laid and not allowed to get laid.Girls are a bit discerning on the "free market",they can spot a loser a mile off,and that usually entails a big f*ck off greasy beard.(male that is)
Freud had it all taped.

Actually when you consider the sort of "talent" available in that geographical area it's more like Munterdom.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024