Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The vote to bomb IS. 19:13 - Sep 26 with 4977 viewsBrightonhoop

Views, but keep it cool.

Personally I think we need to arm the Kurds in the North and support Iran/Iraq to the south to draw them into battle and bomb them back to the 15th century. If they even attempt to attack Israel all hell will break loose. And to do it quickly.
The vote to bomb IS. on 19:22 - Sep 26 with 3695 viewsizlingtonhoop

Not Iz!
The vote to bomb IS. on 19:23 - Sep 26 with 3691 viewsizlingtonhoop

But seriously, let's not. Another fuffing campaign, barely understood.
The vote to bomb IS. on 19:26 - Sep 26 with 3680 viewsdune

Let Assad use chemical weapons on them. Everything we've done so far in the region has been an unmitigated disaster. What the west needs to realise is that countries such as Libya, Syria and Iraq need a dictatorship/military rule.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

The vote to bomb IS. on 19:41 - Sep 26 with 3647 viewsDiscodroids

id like to see mickey norcross lead the cast of' towie' into bloody armAgeddon.

.im hoping for a 70% mortality rate , the women kept for the IS diabolical pleasure hives, including nanny pat.

'Arg' To be paraded on al jAzzera in orange overalls castIgating the kafFur with light brusing around the face and upper torso.

gema collins to state the case for a caliphate whilst being eaten out 24/7 by the IS livestock.

bobby and harry the gay couple would be tossed to the old women to learn rug/plastic gourd making etc etc to fund further'vajazzle ' fundermentalism

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The vote to bomb IS. on 19:49 - Sep 26 with 3616 viewsHollowayRanger

just nuke the whole god dam region

because they will nuke us given the chance

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

The vote to bomb IS. on 19:56 - Sep 26 with 3604 viewsTheBlob

All them luvverly new weapons against the "world threat" of double cab Toyota pickups with 50 year old Russian heavy machine guns bolted to them.Man,it's going to be a close run thing.

[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 19:58]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The vote to bomb IS. on 20:01 - Sep 26 with 3594 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The vote to bomb IS. on 20:06 - Sep 26 with 3579 viewsBklynRanger

The vote to bomb IS. on 19:56 - Sep 26 by TheBlob

All them luvverly new weapons against the "world threat" of double cab Toyota pickups with 50 year old Russian heavy machine guns bolted to them.Man,it's going to be a close run thing.

[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 19:58]

I noticed Sky's beautiful graphics and detailed explanations of all that great weaponry. One laser guided thingy probably equals one Sandro. (In fact why don't we just throw Sandro at them? That would confuse them at least.)

I think the IS strategy probably includes the idea of having shitloads of their own killed and, in the process, experiencing a tenfold increase in recruitment. Like a cockroach growing back a leg.

So I'd give it a big 'no' - it just seems like a bad strategy right from the start. I'd rather have a few groups of special force nutters trying to take out their commanders, but we probably don't have the bottle or information required for that.
Login to get fewer ads

The vote to bomb IS. on 20:28 - Sep 26 with 3536 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Well while I personally am happy for the barbaric thugs to be bombed into microdust, all this is never going to improve untill there is a coherent, joined up, all signed up political agreement about how to nudge the whole middle east into some kind of peace.

And I don't see any sign of that.
The vote to bomb IS. on 20:33 - Sep 26 with 3525 viewsJigsore

The vote to bomb IS. on 19:49 - Sep 26 by HollowayRanger

just nuke the whole god dam region

because they will nuke us given the chance

if it was anyone else i'd say it was a joke but...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

The vote to bomb IS. on 20:44 - Sep 26 with 3504 viewsloftboy

I bet this lot get rebranded soon

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The vote to bomb IS. on 20:54 - Sep 26 with 3478 viewsizlingtonhoop

The vote to bomb IS. on 20:44 - Sep 26 by loftboy

I bet this lot get rebranded soon

Funny you never hear about these any more...

The vote to bomb IS. on 21:18 - Sep 26 with 3440 viewsandygg

Fill up Iraq with as many of the Jihadist Retards you can find. Then bomb the bastards.
The vote to bomb IS. on 21:22 - Sep 26 with 3432 viewsloftboy

There is going to be serious disturbances on British streets soon, will only take one right wing nutter to attack Muslims in a mosque and we will have a civil war situation. All the time these nut jobs believe what's written in their book hundreds of years ago is relevant today then we are Fooked.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The vote to bomb IS. on 22:02 - Sep 26 with 3361 viewsCanadaRanger

I have old friends living in Iraqi Kurdistan and IS-occupied Mosul. Betting they are grateful for any help they can get from anyone at the moment.
The vote to bomb IS. on 22:21 - Sep 26 with 3334 viewsPunteR

The vote to bomb IS. on 21:22 - Sep 26 by loftboy

There is going to be serious disturbances on British streets soon, will only take one right wing nutter to attack Muslims in a mosque and we will have a civil war situation. All the time these nut jobs believe what's written in their book hundreds of years ago is relevant today then we are Fooked.

It is relevant today unfortunately.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The vote to bomb IS. on 22:33 - Sep 26 with 3316 viewsessextaxiboy

Cant see this thread lasting after the pubs turn out.

IMO going in there last time was a mistake , but having done so we pulled out too early and left a vacuum which these ars'holes have filled .

We have to go back and bomb IS back to the Stone Age , then encourage thecountry to form a government and keep a UN force there supplied by all the countries involved and be prepared to be there for 40 years .
The vote to bomb IS. on 22:40 - Sep 26 with 3303 viewsisawqpratwcity

in oz we've got a pm who is eager to bomb terrorists on the basis that 'everyone should be a part of this' and then do nothing about climate change on exactly the same rationale.

i think he'd be made very welcome on lfw!

[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 22:57]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The vote to bomb IS. on 22:49 - Sep 26 with 3284 viewssix_foot_two

What makes me laugh is Cameron is strutting about like we are a world power when all we have only three tornado squadron's of which one is in Afghanistan, one is in Mailia that leaves one to Iraq. The joke is we are due to disband one of these in the next couple of months.
The vote to bomb IS. on 22:50 - Sep 26 with 3282 viewsTrom

Ah don't you love the worlds religions and the irony that it's all supposed to be the same god (Jews, Muslims and Christians). Bit like East Enders with families falling out and in with themselves (honestly check the origins of the worlds religions). Look at the division you've had over the centries with Catholics and Protestants and they are meant to believe in both old and new testaments.

The power of belief though is strong for many - I suspect it more to do with wanting a purpose, identify - especially as they all require a leap of faith. Also the idea that we merely are born, live and die, like all organic material.

Trouble is if you want to believe something is true simply because others do without looking for tangle evidence where do you draw the line?

For me I'm not going to say got doesn't exist but if you want to believe I need a scrap of irrefutable evidence. Personally science over leaps of blind faith for me.
The vote to bomb IS. on 22:53 - Sep 26 with 3270 viewsLblock

And so begins some very unsafe times again on the streets of London

As mentioned above "we" have seriously fukd up this region in Blair and Bush's quest for black gold. Why do "we" think parts of the world which have been living under tribal dictatorships for years will suddenly attend nice orderly votes and sort issues out over cucumber sarnies? It's the same people who think you can pitch up a load of unfortunate Somalis into London and expect them to live mundane British lives with "good morning" and "how was your weekend" when last week they had RPGs going off on their rooftops in Mogadishu (bless you).

There's some proper tools in power in the West
And I'm not referring to the Bungle Brothers or the Dinosaurs

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The vote to bomb IS. on 22:55 - Sep 26 with 3261 viewsBucksRanger

I submit the three statements below.

1. God is all powerful.
2. God is all good.
3. Evil exists.

If God is all powerful and all good then evil cannot exist.
If God is all powerful and evil exists then God is not all good.
If God is all good and evil exists then God is not all powerful.

Just the viewpoint of one old atheist. :)
The vote to bomb IS. on 23:03 - Sep 26 with 3241 viewsTheBlob

The vote to bomb IS. on 22:55 - Sep 26 by BucksRanger

I submit the three statements below.

1. God is all powerful.
2. God is all good.
3. Evil exists.

If God is all powerful and all good then evil cannot exist.
If God is all powerful and evil exists then God is not all good.
If God is all good and evil exists then God is not all powerful.

Just the viewpoint of one old atheist. :)

This particular god is not a member of OPEC.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The vote to bomb IS. on 23:40 - Sep 26 with 3196 viewsCiderwithRsie

Hey guys, any chance of giving Clive the weekend off on this one?
The vote to bomb IS. on 00:27 - Sep 27 with 3159 viewsytt28

The vote to bomb IS. on 22:50 - Sep 26 by Trom

Ah don't you love the worlds religions and the irony that it's all supposed to be the same god (Jews, Muslims and Christians). Bit like East Enders with families falling out and in with themselves (honestly check the origins of the worlds religions). Look at the division you've had over the centries with Catholics and Protestants and they are meant to believe in both old and new testaments.

The power of belief though is strong for many - I suspect it more to do with wanting a purpose, identify - especially as they all require a leap of faith. Also the idea that we merely are born, live and die, like all organic material.

Trouble is if you want to believe something is true simply because others do without looking for tangle evidence where do you draw the line?

For me I'm not going to say got doesn't exist but if you want to believe I need a scrap of irrefutable evidence. Personally science over leaps of blind faith for me.

That is the reason why something does need to be done and more than dropping bombs on IS in Syria/Iraq. We have the freedom to choose this god that god or no god, to be gay to be equal. Islam does not offer that, and the original wahabi interpretation of Islam which these barbaric terrorists of IS follow would simply give you one choice, convert or die, as far as they are concerned you can stick you science, your rational thinking and your modern outlook.

The bigger problem is that many of these terrorists will be fleeing and returning to their host countries in Europe and beyond, better trained better equipped and more ruthless killers. They will share their tales of jihad to their fellow brothers and anyone else who will listen and try to recruit more back home and then what?

Bombing on its own or troops on the ground is not the whole answer. Until the general public and the politicians stop being so PC and/or scared to speak, and actually tackle the issues then it will steadily get worse.

Some food for thought: What makes people go and live in western, democratic tolerant Christian countries, to live freely and practise whatever faith they want, but eventually seek to change that society, to want exclusion at first from the mainstream initially and then to demand more segregation and to not recognise the uniform civil law of the country and actually demand separate laws, and the more they get the more they want and demand, as their numbers increase the demands increase, more laws we may consider barbaric are demanded and so it goes on and on. The ultimate aim?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024