Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First job Monday morning........ 16:37 - Sep 27 with 9787 viewsDeano19766

....if you were Tony F has surely to be pulling HR in and giving him his marching orders. Don't like the Premiershite and won't go and watch any games while we're in it so not bothered by relegation personally (although don't like to see Rangers lose any matches of course), but surely Tony F and his pals must be worried again now? Redknapp fluked us back up, and now 'organises' the dross we have produced so far this season. He's as shot as a manager as Rio is a defender.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 16:45]
First job Monday morning........ on 17:22 - Sep 29 with 1041 viewspaulparker

First job Monday morning........ on 17:12 - Sep 29 by ted_hendrix

Yes I've heard of Ronald Koeman and naturally I was aware that he was the Southampton Manager, my rather badly put point being that as someone who hasn't managed in the Premiership before and has turned up and picked up a squad of players from a team that sold its best assets in the Summer, watched their previous Manager leave he's done a bloody good job so far.
Whereas we have a Manager who seems to have been Managing in the Premiership for an awful long time and could probably write a best seller on making bloody excuses for losing football matches.
Southampton looked pretty well drilled and organised to me in the short space of time that Koeman has been there, only time will tell I suppose.

on a side note, doesn't Koeman remind anyone of a German Panzer General

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

First job Monday morning........ on 21:57 - Sep 29 with 978 viewswestolian

3 points and we go =13th

😶

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

First job Monday morning........ on 22:28 - Sep 29 with 954 viewsytt28

First job Monday morning........ on 21:57 - Sep 29 by westolian

3 points and we go =13th

😶

Where on earth are those coming from? The whole thing is a shambles.
First job Monday morning........ on 22:55 - Sep 29 with 927 viewsbaz_qpr

We were a poor team going up, we have strengthened but not enough. People forget the gulf between us Leicester, Burnley and Derby.
And that is the problem really we are weak in key areas going forward so we can't score enough and we are weak in defence and defensive organisation. We would need to spend 30m to rectify it with a manager like HR who is all about "top top Players" and team building and weak on organisation, tactics etc.
And that is the problem, to survive with the players we have and the weaknesses we have we need to be extremely well drilled and make / exceed the best we can get out of this squad. I'm not sure either HR or Glenda are capable of that.
Of course having said that back to back wins would make everything look a bit different
First job Monday morning........ on 23:04 - Sep 29 with 920 viewsNorthernr

First job Monday morning........ on 21:57 - Sep 29 by westolian

3 points and we go =13th

😶

Sounds great. Where they coming from?
First job Monday morning........ on 23:30 - Sep 29 with 889 viewsHunterhoop

First job Monday morning........ on 22:55 - Sep 29 by baz_qpr

We were a poor team going up, we have strengthened but not enough. People forget the gulf between us Leicester, Burnley and Derby.
And that is the problem really we are weak in key areas going forward so we can't score enough and we are weak in defence and defensive organisation. We would need to spend 30m to rectify it with a manager like HR who is all about "top top Players" and team building and weak on organisation, tactics etc.
And that is the problem, to survive with the players we have and the weaknesses we have we need to be extremely well drilled and make / exceed the best we can get out of this squad. I'm not sure either HR or Glenda are capable of that.
Of course having said that back to back wins would make everything look a bit different

Spending money is NOT the solution. For the love of god, surely that's the one proven thing of the last 3 seasons!

Managing and coaching the squad we have, is the solution. Drilling the team in how to attack and defend. Picking a system and sticking with it so everyone knows exactly what they're to do. Picking players on performance rather than whether they were your signing or not. Having everyone involved start taking some personal responsibility.

All of this is the solution. The players we have are good enough to stay up. We are NOT short on talent in any area. We're short on coaching and management so aren't getting the best out of the squad we have. That's the problem.
First job Monday morning........ on 10:39 - Sep 30 with 820 viewsqprphil

First job Monday morning........ on 23:30 - Sep 29 by Hunterhoop

Spending money is NOT the solution. For the love of god, surely that's the one proven thing of the last 3 seasons!

Managing and coaching the squad we have, is the solution. Drilling the team in how to attack and defend. Picking a system and sticking with it so everyone knows exactly what they're to do. Picking players on performance rather than whether they were your signing or not. Having everyone involved start taking some personal responsibility.

All of this is the solution. The players we have are good enough to stay up. We are NOT short on talent in any area. We're short on coaching and management so aren't getting the best out of the squad we have. That's the problem.

Absolutely bang on, the players we have are good enough. The tactics and coaching are at fault here, the team has to work as a unit. The manager has to stop picking favourites, pick winners, those who want to play for the shirt, not the money. Play as a team, not individuals, confidence, believe in your ability, push on, not back. You have to believe you can beat teams like Man Utd, not sit back and keep the score respectable, that's negative thinking, get beat 6-3 rather than 4-0, have a go. Well that's what I think anyway.
First job Monday morning........ on 11:46 - Sep 30 with 797 viewsPinnerPaul

First job Monday morning........ on 23:04 - Sep 29 by Northernr

Sounds great. Where they coming from?

Winning the next match?

Just a shot in the dark of course!
Login to get fewer ads

First job Monday morning........ on 12:49 - Sep 30 with 764 viewsQPunkR

First job Monday morning........ on 10:39 - Sep 30 by qprphil

Absolutely bang on, the players we have are good enough. The tactics and coaching are at fault here, the team has to work as a unit. The manager has to stop picking favourites, pick winners, those who want to play for the shirt, not the money. Play as a team, not individuals, confidence, believe in your ability, push on, not back. You have to believe you can beat teams like Man Utd, not sit back and keep the score respectable, that's negative thinking, get beat 6-3 rather than 4-0, have a go. Well that's what I think anyway.

And picking the likes of Harriman, Ehmer, Petrasso, Sutherland instead of spunking untold millions more on players just to sit on the bench/underperform.

QPR - "shit but local"

First job Monday morning........ on 13:54 - Sep 30 with 736 viewsbaz_qpr

First job Monday morning........ on 12:49 - Sep 30 by QPunkR

And picking the likes of Harriman, Ehmer, Petrasso, Sutherland instead of spunking untold millions more on players just to sit on the bench/underperform.

I think you have to accept if any of these players were good enough for a championship team they would be on loan at them now, however I do think we need to buy lower down the ladder before some of these players become stupid values
First job Monday morning........ on 23:40 - Sep 30 with 657 viewsessextaxiboy

First job Monday morning........ on 12:49 - Sep 30 by QPunkR

They are not good enough for this division .
First job Monday morning........ on 19:04 - Oct 1 with 594 viewsqprphil

First job Monday morning........ on 23:40 - Sep 30 by essextaxiboy

Why?
First job Monday morning........ on 19:41 - Oct 1 with 586 viewsRangersDave

First job Monday morning........ on 23:40 - Sep 30 by essextaxiboy

Nor is Rio!

Oh and Arry and Glenda, and the physio, and trainers and facilities and attitude!

The rot is in and won't stop with just another 3 points.

After all 3 points will get us to 13th and 9 points, but after that whee are the remainng 30 coming from? 10 wins? Nah, not with this crowd in charge.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024