Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First job Monday morning........ 16:37 - Sep 27 with 9797 viewsDeano19766

....if you were Tony F has surely to be pulling HR in and giving him his marching orders. Don't like the Premiershite and won't go and watch any games while we're in it so not bothered by relegation personally (although don't like to see Rangers lose any matches of course), but surely Tony F and his pals must be worried again now? Redknapp fluked us back up, and now 'organises' the dross we have produced so far this season. He's as shot as a manager as Rio is a defender.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 16:45]
First job Monday morning........ on 16:47 - Sep 27 with 3963 viewsHollowayRanger

gotta admit he just doesn't inspire me

even if we finished season by staying up I don't think I could be happy watching us the way we are playing

BUT WHO DO YOU BRING IN?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

First job Monday morning........ on 16:58 - Sep 27 with 3903 viewsDeano19766

First job Monday morning........ on 16:47 - Sep 27 by HollowayRanger

even if we finished season by staying up I don't think I could be happy watching us the way we are playing

BUT WHO DO YOU BRING IN?

Many of the fans wouldn't be too happy I guess, but if I was Tony F I'd be getting Pulis in to save my investment.

Having said, every decision Tony F makes seems to go t!ts......is he cursed?.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 17:01]
First job Monday morning........ on 17:05 - Sep 27 with 3807 viewsDiscodroids

lets not kid ourselves with niko's fee kick at the end, they had one on ones with green a number of times and they hit the wood work once/twice/three times ??.

our defence is woeful and gets cut open time and time again.

were simply not good enough at this level.

but then i look at warnock at palace and think harold is a man out of time in the premeirship 2014.

phillips has gone backwards and looks like a poor mans puncheon.

there isnt one person on this message board who can defend 'rio's' inclusion over ned.

im off to watch the ryder cup as i'll only end up having a ruck with pro harold posters.

[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 17:09]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

First job Monday morning........ on 17:13 - Sep 27 with 3717 viewsCamberleyR

Warnock has still got that little bit of fire in his belly. Harold's was extinguished when he was overlooked for England and then got his P45 from Spurs .

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

First job Monday morning........ on 17:17 - Sep 27 with 3670 viewsCamberleyR

"there isnt one person on this message board who can defend 'rio's' inclusion over ned."

I think ETB might not agree...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

First job Monday morning........ on 17:17 - Sep 27 with 3665 viewskropotkin41

Took my youngest to watch Carmarthen Town this afternoon. £10 with a programme; chips, tea and a soft drink for a couple of quid more. A good game of football and Carmarthen won 3-1.

The afternoon went sour of course when, upon arriving in a cafe afterwards they had Final Score on. I walked through the doors on 66 minutes (2.30 ko in WPL see) and we equalised.......... by the time I'd gone to the gents and come back for my coffee we were behind again.

Tell me though, were we any better this afternoon? Any better at all? I suppose we must have been given that the scoreline doesn't suggest a demolition........... or did Green have a great game?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

First job Monday morning........ on 17:22 - Sep 27 with 3625 viewsswissqpr

First job Monday morning........ on 17:17 - Sep 27 by kropotkin41

Took my youngest to watch Carmarthen Town this afternoon. £10 with a programme; chips, tea and a soft drink for a couple of quid more. A good game of football and Carmarthen won 3-1.

The afternoon went sour of course when, upon arriving in a cafe afterwards they had Final Score on. I walked through the doors on 66 minutes (2.30 ko in WPL see) and we equalised.......... by the time I'd gone to the gents and come back for my coffee we were behind again.

Tell me though, were we any better this afternoon? Any better at all? I suppose we must have been given that the scoreline doesn't suggest a demolition........... or did Green have a great game?

we are not good and have bad luck.
Its not a good combination.
First job Monday morning........ on 17:26 - Sep 27 with 3580 viewsJamie

Won't be going anywhere anytime soon, and as much as I don't want him here, I'd put myself amongst those who say he should probably get the season.

Makes me a bit depressed to admit though that we would be a hundred times better under Pulis.
Login to get fewer ads

First job Monday morning........ on 17:28 - Sep 27 with 3553 viewskropotkin41

First job Monday morning........ on 17:26 - Sep 27 by Jamie

Won't be going anywhere anytime soon, and as much as I don't want him here, I'd put myself amongst those who say he should probably get the season.

Makes me a bit depressed to admit though that we would be a hundred times better under Pulis.

Why give him the season though? I don't really understand that. We've been shocking the whole time he's been in charge. We've got Hoddle on the staff who would probably make a much better job of managing............... I'd kick Harry upstairs if he doesn't want to go altogether.

First job Monday morning........ on 17:28 - Sep 27 with 3549 viewsessextaxiboy

First job Monday morning........ on 17:17 - Sep 27 by CamberleyR

"there isnt one person on this message board who can defend 'rio's' inclusion over ned."

I think ETB might not agree...

I didnt see any of the game , so I wont post anything about the performance today .
First job Monday morning........ on 17:37 - Sep 27 with 3462 viewsAgedR

This isn't about Harry, this is about a football strategy at the club.

Of which we have none.

The cult of personality is part of our problem. TF and fellow board members are ultimately responsible and we should be asking questions of them rather than singing their names.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

First job Monday morning........ on 17:39 - Sep 27 with 3451 viewsBrightonhoop

Why dont we come alive until we are a goal down? Why not from the OFF ffs? There's no shame in losing the good fight, but where is the fight?

Yes we've got injuries and not had the rub of the green, I really dont think Harry is not the man anymore and wtf we are paying Hoddle for I dont know. And the shrink? There's more on the high end of the payroll than tea ladies. In fact, field some tea ladys.
First job Monday morning........ on 17:41 - Sep 27 with 3416 viewsClive_Anderson

I'm wondering exactly what Harry is bringing to the table these days?

Good scouting? Nope - wants players he already knows.
Tactics? Nope - formations don't matter much, it's all about good players
Ability to operate on a budget? Nope
Organisation? Nope
Motivation? Nope - just sits there like a lump of lard
Training? Nope

What exactly is he good at?
First job Monday morning........ on 17:42 - Sep 27 with 3394 viewsSpiritofGregory

First job Monday morning........ on 16:47 - Sep 27 by HollowayRanger

BUT WHO DO YOU BRING IN?

Tony Pulis.
First job Monday morning........ on 17:43 - Sep 27 with 3386 viewsJamie

First job Monday morning........ on 17:28 - Sep 27 by kropotkin41

Why give him the season though? I don't really understand that. We've been shocking the whole time he's been in charge. We've got Hoddle on the staff who would probably make a much better job of managing............... I'd kick Harry upstairs if he doesn't want to go altogether.

Would rather see Arrys reputation go down the drain with us, same as Hughes' should've.

Still no relegation on Hughes' CV...

Equally don't fancy paying HR even more millions to leave.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 17:44]
First job Monday morning........ on 17:43 - Sep 27 with 3387 viewseghamranger

I can't really comment as didn't go today but Southampton are the form team and to lose by 1 goal, which apparently was a goal of the season contender can't be too bad.

Secondly who do you bring in?
Don't say Hoddle as he is here already
First job Monday morning........ on 17:44 - Sep 27 with 3377 viewsSpiritofGregory

First job Monday morning........ on 17:37 - Sep 27 by AgedR

This isn't about Harry, this is about a football strategy at the club.

Of which we have none.

The cult of personality is part of our problem. TF and fellow board members are ultimately responsible and we should be asking questions of them rather than singing their names.

Amit should be running the club.
First job Monday morning........ on 17:51 - Sep 27 with 3300 viewsClive_Anderson

By the way I don't go in for this "stability" rubbish.

If the club is constantly moving in the wrong direction due to the management, then that isn't stability, it's just...shit.
First job Monday morning........ on 17:55 - Sep 27 with 3260 viewsGloucs_R

10 games is when he should be judged. We are now 7 in, looking awful and relegation favourites. Not sure about pulled though. Id rather McLaren. At least he would build the future.

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

First job Monday morning........ on 17:58 - Sep 27 with 3246 viewskropotkin41

First job Monday morning........ on 17:55 - Sep 27 by Gloucs_R

10 games is when he should be judged. We are now 7 in, looking awful and relegation favourites. Not sure about pulled though. Id rather McLaren. At least he would build the future.

If I was McLaren I wouldn't leave Derby for us, would you?

First job Monday morning........ on 18:00 - Sep 27 with 3225 viewsRuislipHoop

First job Monday morning........ on 17:17 - Sep 27 by kropotkin41

youre not allowed to say that on this site for fear of being branded a traitor to the cause.We are all supposed to turn up home and away every week watching the same ol shite and not complain.EVer heard of the emperors new clothes,well there are people on this site who actually believe all the shite they read.
First job Monday morning........ on 18:00 - Sep 27 with 3224 viewsGloucs_R

First job Monday morning........ on 17:58 - Sep 27 by kropotkin41

If I was McLaren I wouldn't leave Derby for us, would you?

Not saying he would mate. But that would be my preference.

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

First job Monday morning........ on 18:01 - Sep 27 with 3221 viewsVancouverHoop

We were better than our first two away matches (but that's a bar set high as a blade of grass on the eighteenth green.) Green made some excellent saves in the first half, that – and Mané's inability to stay onside – flattered us.

Second half was better. Austin's goal was brilliant, as was it's build up. Krancjar almost repeated last week's heroics – but not quite. However we were always one breakaway from disaster.

The defence is a mess, and we've now four starting midfielders injured. Ferdinand is a blind man trying to find his way in a dust-storm, and suddenly Karl Henry is one of our a key players.

There aren't many reasons for optimism. But – on the "Devil You Know" principle – I still think firing Redknapp now would be a mistake. In spite of what each of us may believe, there's no guarantee anyone else would do any better. Our next manager simply can't be another panic hiring, like the last two. It has to a carefully considered appointment, with the long-term growth of the club as its primary goal. Unfortunately though Tony Fernandes the businessman seems to understand that, Little Tone the Fan gets the better of him in the debate.
First job Monday morning........ on 18:03 - Sep 27 with 3204 viewskropotkin41

First job Monday morning........ on 18:00 - Sep 27 by Gloucs_R

Not saying he would mate. But that would be my preference.

I agree with you on that. It was a tragedy for us when he went off to Derby I thought. He'd have made an ideal successor for Harry at the end of last season.

First job Monday morning........ on 18:06 - Sep 27 with 3181 viewskropotkin41

Well, we do have a sort of "solution" we could try without losing too much face and credibility don't we? Hoddle could take over day to day running of the team immediately. I'm not saying that I know if he'd be a miracle worker, but I strongly suspect that he'd be better.

ALSO............ there may be too many voices at the moment and having a change over to Hoddle might be just what we need to kick on and rescue the situation before it gets beyond our reasonable reach.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024