Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Usual punch between fans 19:46 - Sep 27 with 18659 viewswombat

Did anyone see what happened ? We had the aftermath as they was taking the guy concerned out when the Southampton steward thought it was a great idea to try and drag the guy who wasn't reissting down the stairs he wedged his feet on the stairs and tried to find extra leverage and landed in our laps . Way way over the top from the steward

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Usual punch between fans on 19:48 - Sep 27 with 8232 viewsloftboy

Also a few Qpr exchanged in the bottom corner with saints fans after the winner went in, the Qpr fans fighting amongst themselves was right in front of Clive so maybe he can shed some light on it.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 20:17]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Usual punch between fans on 20:08 - Sep 27 with 8102 viewsquickpassrotter

Was seating further forward but turned around to see what all the commotion was about.
Seemed to flood a lot of stewards and police in to sort it out.
What was going on with the replacement tickets - front left in Block 47 ? Southampton obviously issued the tickets to QPR but when people came in they found that an entire section had been closed off as deemed to close to the Saints fans. The Stewards were exchanging tickets for that area for another part of the Away end. Surely they knew this before issuing the tickets. Looked like the R's fans who were standing there right up to kick off having their tickets changed were very, very patient. Anyone here get effected ?
Usual punch between fans on 20:13 - Sep 27 with 8063 viewsRblock_James

At least it livened the away end up a bit!

After everybody decided to sit down again FFS!

Another quality away following made redundant by the fact 2000 of us sit in silence.

Does my nut in.

Away games really are sh!t these days.

Expensive, we're crap and so is most of the "support"
Usual punch between fans on 20:17 - Sep 27 with 8016 viewsHollowayRanger

Usual punch between fans on 20:13 - Sep 27 by Rblock_James

Another quality away following made redundant by the fact 2000 of us sit in silence.

Does my nut in.

what cant you talk/shout/sing sitting down?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Usual punch between fans on 20:20 - Sep 27 with 8002 viewsRuislipHoop

Does my nut in.

No surprise really, there is nothing to cheer on the pitch so why bother going.
TF will only act if the support mirrors the performances.
Usual punch between fans on 20:24 - Sep 27 with 7966 viewsted_hendrix

Usual punch between fans on 19:48 - Sep 27 by loftboy

Also a few Qpr exchanged in the bottom corner with saints fans after the winner went in, the Qpr fans fighting amongst themselves was right in front of Clive so maybe he can shed some light on it.

The prick was having a right go at the bloke behind him in in over the top and aggressive way, the bloke behind him had his young nipper with him who was crying his eyes out which seemed to make Mr Prick even more aggressive.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Usual punch between fans on 20:31 - Sep 27 with 7925 viewsDieByYourSide

Name me a fanatical set of fans who sit down away?

Here's a clue - Liverpool, Manchester United, Lazio, Marseille, Borussia Dortmund stand. Fulham sit down.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Usual punch between fans on 20:33 - Sep 27 with 7908 viewsRblock_James

Usual punch between fans on 20:17 - Sep 27 by HollowayRanger

what cant you talk/shout/sing sitting down?

No. It's unnatural. And to be honest I feel like a dick singing and clapping whilst seated next to someone who is silent.

Football is supposed to be watched by standing up, unless you're in your front room

Time and again the atmosphere is completely killed by everyone sitting down.

We're in a minority of clubs that do it.
Login to get fewer ads

Usual punch between fans on 21:06 - Sep 27 with 7776 viewsthemodfather

the standing chanting thing gets me.....we used to go to the back but newbys want their seat and won't realise....if the singers go to the back, leaves many seats in likely better areas.
but not much to sing about.
qpr has a total air of apathy around it. "here we go again"....
if we rallied and just went with the flow, who knows?
Usual punch between fans on 21:30 - Sep 27 with 7669 viewsTopCat34

We are pretty much the only team I ever see sitting.

Atmosphere has been awful for a good year now. Haven't been to many away games for aa while, but the home noise has noticeably deteriorated. Weird.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 21:30]
Usual punch between fans on 21:36 - Sep 27 with 7624 viewsbarbicanranger

Usual punch between fans on 20:33 - Sep 27 by Rblock_James

No. It's unnatural. And to be honest I feel like a dick singing and clapping whilst seated next to someone who is silent.

Football is supposed to be watched by standing up, unless you're in your front room

Time and again the atmosphere is completely killed by everyone sitting down.

We're in a minority of clubs that do it.

Always agreed with your views on the fans / support. Probably cause I'm an R blocker as well. I watched the whole game live here in the US and you could only hear us once we'd scored, I know things haven't been exciting but I do believe the fans can bounce the players and they sure as hell need us. Sad to hear it wasn't that lively, can't see the point of going all that way and not singing your lungs out.
Usual punch between fans on 23:03 - Sep 27 with 7366 viewsOakR

In terms of standing / sitting / singing, I think it will only be resolved properly when standing areas are re-introduced.

Everyone standing and singing sounds great, but it means young children / the elderly/ those than can't stand etc miss some or all of the action.

When you had standing if you wanted to sing you would move to where that was happening, you could sit if you wanted etc.

Even post all seater, this was still about ok when stadiums were not full as people would move to or away from areas and people they wanted to be in.

As for the post above referencing someone having a go at someone with their young child there words fail me.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Usual punch between fans on 23:47 - Sep 27 with 7269 viewsLowerloftLad

QPR away are usually crap with people shouting for you to sit down when you want to sing I went to a few last season and the atmosphere is getting worse and worse everton,reading,Bournmouth, charlton all pretty rubbish for atmoshere

As I'm missing west ham away this year it will be chelsea away and that will most likely be all
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 23:49]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Usual punch between fans on 01:27 - Sep 28 with 7098 viewshamptonhillhoop

Usual punch between fans on 23:47 - Sep 27 by LowerloftLad

QPR away are usually crap with people shouting for you to sit down when you want to sing I went to a few last season and the atmosphere is getting worse and worse everton,reading,Bournmouth, charlton all pretty rubbish for atmoshere

As I'm missing west ham away this year it will be chelsea away and that will most likely be all
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 23:49]

I was asked to sit down by a bloke behind me today with about 20 minutes to go when we had a corner. Everyone in front of me standing up. Looked like an old school rangers fan too. Told him if I sat down I wouldn't see and he started shouting for everyone in front to sit down too. Very odd
Usual punch between fans on 07:14 - Sep 28 with 6938 viewssaintwizzler

Usual punch between fans on 19:48 - Sep 27 by loftboy

He's probably too busy crying to Fans Network mods. Boo hoo hoo Clive.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Usual punch between fans on 07:35 - Sep 28 with 6895 viewsloftboy

Usual punch between fans on 07:14 - Sep 28 by saintwizzler

He's probably too busy crying to Fans Network mods. Boo hoo hoo Clive.

Prick

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Usual punch between fans on 07:42 - Sep 28 with 6867 viewssaintwizzler

Usual punch between fans on 07:35 - Sep 28 by loftboy

Prick

Never met the bloke, but I heard that too.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Usual punch between fans on 08:17 - Sep 28 with 6767 viewsLblock

I was in that block literally sitting in the Saints fans laps
It was hilarious
No punches thrown but plenty of potential
We looked like right mugs when they got the winner. After their first goal they were giving it real large and our self control was laudable. When we equalised we were really giving it massive back but then whilst in the process of doing this the 11 limp dicks in blue and white decided to concede yet another away goal. Oh how quick the tables turned on us and we got a right old pie in the face!!

Cheers Rangers

Good away day yet again rudely interrupted by 90 minutes of turd

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Usual punch between fans on 10:36 - Sep 28 with 6430 viewsBuzsakyIsGod

Does my nut in.

Oh boo hoo. There are seats there for a reason now and you sit in them. I've been to away games and when people stand up I can't see a thing which spoils it for me after spend a lot of money.

I went yesterday I was in block 45 row aa I could only see the poor boy balling his eyes out I didn't see what happened. I could see Clive on that row a few seats down so he may have seen?

Before that I saw three other fans get kicked out by stewards. Some of the fans yesterday were embarrassing.
Usual punch between fans on 10:54 - Sep 28 with 6374 viewsdaveB

I saw the bloke going off on one like Basil Fawlty and then saw the kid in tears, was bizarre but some of our supporters are complete morons I'm afraid
Usual punch between fans on 10:57 - Sep 28 with 6359 viewsDiscodroids

disgusting.

if some hatstand was making my kid cry like that., he be shatterd pieces on the terrace.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Usual punch between fans on 10:59 - Sep 28 with 6351 viewsNorthernr

Not the nicest thing you'll ever see at the football. It happened because we finally got a bloody corner and took the sodding thing short. A total waste of an opportunity that got a few backs up, bit of abuse, bit of Redknapp slating, bit of booing. Presumably the guy sitting in front of us with his lad said something or booed or something - he'd been sitting quietly watching the game with his lad before that - because the guy in front stood up and absolutely went for him, screaming in his face, threatening him saying he should support the team or fck off and all of this. Very aggressive, horrible language, and totally over the top, flanked by some chinless dick in a purple jumper also piling into this guy. The poor kid was absolutely terrified and in floods of tears so a few QPR fans got involved telling the fcking gibbon he was out of order. He was either drunk or drugged or something, just completely lost it. Anyway, wrestled out by the police and absolutely deserved it. Purple jumper hero decided he didn't want to go out so decided he was going to stand and hug his girlfriend and cry as if he was the victim (you've got a real winner there love) then when it had all calmed down and he'd made sure the police had gone he kicked off again, yelling over his gf's head at everybody. So the dad and his lad moved out of the way to the end of the row but the kid was really shaken up and after the second Saints goal his dad took him home. He's really going to want to come back and watch QPR now isn't he?

In summary we have some fcking weapons following our club.
Usual punch between fans on 11:07 - Sep 28 with 6322 viewsdaveB

and that in a nutshell is why I don't take my kid to away games, too many coked up winkers
Usual punch between fans on 11:25 - Sep 28 with 6274 viewsSpiritofGregory

Usual punch between fans on 10:59 - Sep 28 by Northernr

Not the nicest thing you'll ever see at the football. It happened because we finally got a bloody corner and took the sodding thing short. A total waste of an opportunity that got a few backs up, bit of abuse, bit of Redknapp slating, bit of booing. Presumably the guy sitting in front of us with his lad said something or booed or something - he'd been sitting quietly watching the game with his lad before that - because the guy in front stood up and absolutely went for him, screaming in his face, threatening him saying he should support the team or fck off and all of this. Very aggressive, horrible language, and totally over the top, flanked by some chinless dick in a purple jumper also piling into this guy. The poor kid was absolutely terrified and in floods of tears so a few QPR fans got involved telling the fcking gibbon he was out of order. He was either drunk or drugged or something, just completely lost it. Anyway, wrestled out by the police and absolutely deserved it. Purple jumper hero decided he didn't want to go out so decided he was going to stand and hug his girlfriend and cry as if he was the victim (you've got a real winner there love) then when it had all calmed down and he'd made sure the police had gone he kicked off again, yelling over his gf's head at everybody. So the dad and his lad moved out of the way to the end of the row but the kid was really shaken up and after the second Saints goal his dad took him home. He's really going to want to come back and watch QPR now isn't he?

In summary we have some fcking weapons following our club.

He'll be put off by the shit football being served up week in, week out.
Usual punch between fans on 11:52 - Sep 28 with 6217 viewsdaveB

half the problem with atmosphere is those wanting to sing spend most of their time shouting at everyone else for not singing or standing up when really they should just respect other peoples right to want to sit in the seat they have paid 39 quid for. It's quite easy to sing and get behind the team from a seated postion
[Post edited 28 Sep 2014 11:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024