Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When/where are our next points coming? 16:56 - Sep 28 with 2479 viewsQPR_ARG

I'm having a look at our next fixtures and I wish I hadn't done that on a rainy Sunday because it really makes for a depressive exercise!

When/where are our next points or is our next point coming?

West Ham away. Key word being: away. We're second favourites there. West Ham have been playing very well lately.

Liverpool at home. I just don't see it happening for us.

Aston Villa at home. It could be this one. At the moment, I'm not confident against NO team. And that's regardless of where the match is played.

Chelsea away. Oh dear...

Man City at home. We better beat Aston Villa, I'm telling ya.

Newcastle away. Hopefully a run of I-don't-know-how-many-games-without-winning will see us get there with a new manager in place. Hopefully it happens before. So we get those "bonus" games v. Chelsea and Man City as testing ground and experiments for our new manager.

And so we give ourselves a better shot at the few games that come right after those:

Leicester (H)
Swansea (A)
Burnley (H)
Everton (A)
West Brom (H)

Before the Boxing Day trip to the Emirates.

If Harry is still our manager...then I really don't like our chances. But looking on the bright side of things, at least Harry is getting me ready in September for when relegation comes in March and it won't hurt that much.
When/where are our next points coming? on 18:10 - Sep 28 with 1853 viewsqprewan

Yes been thinking exactly the same; also it's hard to spot 3 teams that are going to finish below us. At least the players showed some spirit yesterday which is an improvement but personally I do not think we are any way good enough to stay up and if Harry stays I think that we will probably finish bottom.
When/where are our next points coming? on 18:29 - Sep 28 with 1821 viewsstrikerace

I can see potentially pts from Villa, West Ham, Newcastle, and
Leicester (H)
Swansea (A)
Burnley (H)
West Brom (H)

But then again I guess I am more optimistic than most .
When/where are our next points coming? on 19:40 - Sep 28 with 1744 viewsdolcelatte

give it a rest..

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

When/where are our next points coming? on 20:13 - Sep 28 with 1692 viewsHollowayRanger

when we playing QPR?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

When/where are our next points coming? on 21:48 - Sep 28 with 1573 viewsQPR1882

When/where are our next points coming? on 19:40 - Sep 28 by dolcelatte

give it a rest..

Ssshhhhhhh only talk about the playoff final
When/where are our next points coming? on 22:49 - Sep 28 with 1518 viewsbosh67

In the Championship.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

When/where are our next points coming? on 23:11 - Sep 28 with 1478 viewsdaveB

could be next week or the next game or the next where we get points. Who knows really but going to be a tough season where points are hard to come by. Getting a new manager in won't make it any easier to win games, it's still a hard league and we're one of the weakest sides in it
When/where are our next points coming? on 23:57 - Sep 28 with 1439 viewsBrightonhoop

For the first time in the Prem I doubted Austin. 3 mins later he scored a blinder. Doubt away, or keep the faith. We will somehow stay up but it is going to be grim. January might offer some light relief. Meanwhile buckle up,we may experience some turbulence. And we should be used to it by now.
Login to get fewer ads

When/where are our next points coming? on 14:06 - Sep 29 with 1313 viewsPinnerPaul

When/where are our next points coming? on 21:48 - Sep 28 by QPR1882

Ssshhhhhhh only talk about the playoff final

Its pointless though saying we will lose this game,then that game, oooh THAT game IS hard etc etc etc

Its the Premier League, we're near the bottom , not a great start, so pretty bleeding obvious to all ,that YES, we COULD lost next 5/6 games or whatever.

Here's a thing though, doing ANYTHING, including changing the manager won't change that fact one little bit.
When/where are our next points coming? on 14:09 - Sep 29 with 1305 viewsDiscodroids

in answer to the op, why dont we check essex taxi boys fixture list of predictions!!.

i expect zero points and much derision, humiliation , in and around my seat in the bobby moore stand this weekend.

possibly leaving with cockney dancing spoons shoved up my arsehole for good measure by those jovial east enders with bone handle chivs.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2014 14:11]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

When/where are our next points coming? on 14:23 - Sep 29 with 1285 viewspaulparker

When/where are our next points coming? on 14:09 - Sep 29 by Discodroids

in answer to the op, why dont we check essex taxi boys fixture list of predictions!!.

i expect zero points and much derision, humiliation , in and around my seat in the bobby moore stand this weekend.

possibly leaving with cockney dancing spoons shoved up my arsehole for good measure by those jovial east enders with bone handle chivs.

as long as Rio gets a good round of Applause and a presentation I don't know what your problem is Disco

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

When/where are our next points coming? on 14:31 - Sep 29 with 1274 viewsMytch_QPR

I think we need a minimum of 15 points by the end of the year (then 23 or so after that). If we get a decent striker or 2 in place in the Jan window then we're in with a chance.

I'm practicing throwing towels.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

When/where are our next points coming? on 14:45 - Sep 29 with 1259 viewsballbag

"West Ham United" is an anagram of "Unwashed Me Tit".

If that doesn't point to 3 points for us, I don't know what does.
When/where are our next points coming? on 14:52 - Sep 29 with 1244 viewsHunterhoop

When/where are our next points coming? on 23:11 - Sep 28 by daveB

could be next week or the next game or the next where we get points. Who knows really but going to be a tough season where points are hard to come by. Getting a new manager in won't make it any easier to win games, it's still a hard league and we're one of the weakest sides in it

Err, getting a new manager in might make it easier to win games.

A new manager night have us better prepared, fitter, with a pattern if play, and the right players in the starting XI. All of these things will make it easier for us to win games. It won't make games easy, but it definitely will make it easier.
When/where are our next points coming? on 15:33 - Sep 29 with 1219 viewsrobith

Liverpool are there for the taking at the moment, but undoubtedly we'll have a week of TRIFFIC CLUB BARE BONES ME OLD MUCKER before presenting our footballing starfish before the assembled sky cameras for good hard thumping
When/where are our next points coming? on 16:01 - Sep 29 with 1178 viewsEastR

Yes, especially the point of the weaker teams. Before the season started I thought we’d just need to be better than 3 of: Villa, Burnley, Leicester, West Brom, Palace, Newcastle, Sunderland, Stoke and West Ham.

Early days still but I reckon that’s now 3 of: Burnley, Sunderland, Newcastle, and West Ham

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

When/where are our next points coming? on 16:07 - Sep 29 with 1163 viewsQPR_ARG

I hate stability when stability means suffering all the time, having very long shots at winning a game and seeing how things deteriorate with each passing minute.

Why are some people so afraid of change when what you have at the moment is not working out for you?

Or do these Harry fans think things are really working out and we are losing games because we lost Remy on the last day of the window or missed a pen at Hull or faced top, top, top, triffic, triffic, opposition?

Why would anyone think changing a manager now will not change a thing or give us the potential to become a better-prepared team and improve our chances of winning a game every now and then?

Harry really is immune to whatever he does. That's his best talent!
When/where are our next points coming? on 16:12 - Sep 29 with 1158 viewsWokingR

The thing is though Palace were one of the weaker teams in the league last year and look what a change to the right manager did for them. And they are probably one of the weaker teams this year and, again, look what a change to the right manager has done for them.
When/where are our next points coming? on 16:31 - Sep 29 with 1133 viewsQPRDave

Fulham home
When/where are our next points coming? on 16:33 - Sep 29 with 1125 viewsrunningman75

I am optimistic we can scrap for 1 point at West Ham though they looked impressive at Man U and have to say Downing is playing the best football of his career. Failing that there is a decent fish and chip shop on the way back to Upton Park station to cheer me up
When/where are our next points coming? on 16:39 - Sep 29 with 1112 viewsjamois

When/where are our next points coming? on 14:09 - Sep 29 by Discodroids

I think ETB had us on 18pts by the time we play Burnley at home in December. That included a point from Southampton.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

When/where are our next points coming? on 16:50 - Sep 29 with 1092 viewsdaveB

When/where are our next points coming? on 14:52 - Sep 29 by Hunterhoop

Err, getting a new manager in might make it easier to win games.

A new manager night have us better prepared, fitter, with a pattern if play, and the right players in the starting XI. All of these things will make it easier for us to win games. It won't make games easy, but it definitely will make it easier.

It might do any change might have a positive effect could also have a negative one as well. I always think the best time to change managers is the summer or if you do it during the season do it after 10 games when you have enough games left to make something of the season and have given the current one a decent crack at the season.

We're certainly coming towards the point of change again, I thought at the start of the season that Redknapp would be gone by the end of November, I still think thats pretty likely but genuinely don't think it will make that much difference this season. Hope I'm wrong though
[Post edited 29 Sep 2014 16:53]
When/where are our next points coming? on 16:53 - Sep 29 with 1087 viewsdaveB

When/where are our next points coming? on 16:12 - Sep 29 by WokingR

The thing is though Palace were one of the weaker teams in the league last year and look what a change to the right manager did for them. And they are probably one of the weaker teams this year and, again, look what a change to the right manager has done for them.

worked out well for them, Cardiff, Norwich, West Brom and fulham all changed as well and none of them got better All depends on who you bring in and I have zero confidence in the board at qpr getting it right
When/where are our next points coming? on 17:04 - Sep 29 with 1062 viewsHarbour

draw at spam
win v pool
win v villa
draw at scum

8 out 12 ....

you can but hope....
When/where are our next points coming? on 17:13 - Sep 29 with 1042 viewssimmo

To be fair it's a tough league this year, the teams that could have been nominated to take points from like Villa, etc have actually started really well. I would say the only teams at around our level (or worse) are Burnley and WBA, maybe Palace. The rest are expected to finish above us and rightly so.

There's no Fulhams, Wigans, Norwichs, Cardiffs etc like previous years and teams like Saints, Swansea and Stoke are now well established/top 10 teams, bouyed by the last few years of outrageous TV revenue. It's up to us to try and match them and hope 3 other teams have a worse season than us. Doesn't look likely so far but there's still a long way to go. Plenty of teams have had completely differing fortunes in the 1st and 2nd halves of their seasons, so no point in panicking yet...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024