Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle 22nd November 21:06 - Sep 28 with 1017 viewsGloryHunter

Just bought advance singles. £49.50 out, £38.00 back. Cheaper if you stay over till Sunday or Monday. Cheaper with various railcards. See you there in the Gods.
Newcastle 22nd November on 21:34 - Sep 28 with 977 viewsqprmeath

Where did you buy them?

I started this thread a while back

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/124310/newcastle-a
[Post edited 28 Sep 2014 21:35]
Newcastle 22nd November on 21:45 - Sep 28 with 949 viewsGloryHunter

Newcastle 22nd November on 21:34 - Sep 28 by qprmeath

Where did you buy them?

I started this thread a while back

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/124310/newcastle-a
[Post edited 28 Sep 2014 21:35]

thetrainline.com

If you get them from tickets.eastcoast.co.uk you'll avoid the £1.50 booking fee, but that site wasn't working for me today.
Newcastle 22nd November on 22:32 - Sep 28 with 917 viewsToast_R

Just bagged a £25 return for Everton away in December.
Newcastle 22nd November on 09:23 - Sep 30 with 792 viewsRangersw12

Got a return for £40.00 a few weeks ago for Newcastle leaving at the ridiculous time of 8 am from KX and arrive in the Newcastle 10:50

Newcastle 22nd November on 09:42 - Sep 30 with 781 viewsTearsOfaClown

Newcastle 22nd November on 21:45 - Sep 28 by GloryHunter

thetrainline.com

If you get them from tickets.eastcoast.co.uk you'll avoid the £1.50 booking fee, but that site wasn't working for me today.

ShotKnees Hoop can vouch for East Coast - he goes everywhere for buttons with them.
Newcastle 22nd November on 09:44 - Sep 30 with 778 viewsloftboy

BA were doing flights for £50 each way yesterday

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Newcastle 22nd November on 10:25 - Sep 30 with 747 viewsShotKneesHoop

Newcastle 22nd November on 09:42 - Sep 30 by TearsOfaClown

ShotKnees Hoop can vouch for East Coast - he goes everywhere for buttons with them.

And you get loyalty points with East Coast too. Tears Of A Clown and I went to Inverness and back for free last year based on loyalty points earned with them.

You could have got tickets to Pardew Paradise for about £25 return if you'd booked them on East Coasts early warning reminder. Join up now on http://www.eastcoast.co.uk/rewards/

Three tips - first tip -book up to 10 weeks ahead for rock bottom prices,
Second tip - you can book anywhere in the UK with them,
Third tip - always book a seat - they are very busy because they are fast,

There is no booking charge for the ticket, and East Coast are not rip off merchants like Virgin. They are the only state run railway, and make more profit for the taxpayer than any other railway by using hardly any subsidy. They are so good that the Tory Boys are about to privatise them again, without letting you and I, AKA the current British owners DRS (Direct Rail Services) bid for them, because they'd rather flog them off to another country's state owned railway, German, Dutch, French national railways.

Yer couldn't make it up. If 'Arry was the minister of transport, he'd have had brown envelopes to sell them on his desk in a flash.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2014 10:31]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Newcastle 22nd November on 13:00 - Sep 30 with 675 viewssmegma

£87.50 return for an away game in England ??!!

I paid similar for the Leipzig game preseason.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024