Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
going forward 22:48 - Sep 28 with 2967 viewsdoubled

who do qpr fans see as the next long term manager
going forward on 16:27 - Sep 29 with 1243 viewsQPRDave

Bobby Davro
going forward on 19:21 - Sep 29 with 1204 viewstheselector

Ming the Merciless
going forward on 19:46 - Sep 29 with 1185 viewsShotKneesHoop

Count Arthur Strong would do a better job of managing the R's than bloody Bagpuss is currently doing.

And Sally, Malcolm, Wilf, Gerry, and Geoffrey would make a better fist of coaching than Bondy (Spaghetti Hoops for tea), Joe (Where's ma Steradent) and Glenda (I'll come back as a butterfly)

Unfortunately, we'll have to wait till the New Year to get the Count, at least he knows what he's doing for Christmas. See http://www.countarthurstrong.com/radio-show-for-christmas/

Yer couldn't make it up.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2014 19:47]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

going forward on 20:29 - Sep 29 with 1161 viewsTearsOfaClown

going forward on 19:46 - Sep 29 by ShotKneesHoop

Count Arthur Strong would do a better job of managing the R's than bloody Bagpuss is currently doing.

And Sally, Malcolm, Wilf, Gerry, and Geoffrey would make a better fist of coaching than Bondy (Spaghetti Hoops for tea), Joe (Where's ma Steradent) and Glenda (I'll come back as a butterfly)

Unfortunately, we'll have to wait till the New Year to get the Count, at least he knows what he's doing for Christmas. See http://www.countarthurstrong.com/radio-show-for-christmas/

Yer couldn't make it up.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2014 19:47]

. . . and helping CAS you would have Ken Dodd with his magic sponge and tickling stick - and SWP leading the Diddy Men as ball boys.
going forward on 20:47 - Sep 29 with 1156 viewsCHUBBS

Sammy "the bull" Gravano would be perfect for if we can find him.
If not him Karl Robinson would be perfect to re enact our 60s div 3 mid table experience every year for as long as he lives.
going forward on 20:53 - Sep 29 with 1142 viewsMatch82

going forward on 16:27 - Sep 29 by Esox_Lucius

On a serious note, I would like to see someone like Eddie Howe or Sean Dyche as 1st team coach and Roberto Baggio as a Director of Football with a responsibility to organise the laying and scouting system from the 7 year olds up. He had a terrific reputation whilst in charge of the Italian FA youth development system but he resigned when he realised that the people with the power at the top weren't interested in developing youth and wanted to use "star" names in senior games to get the paying public to the games.

"he resigned when he realised that the people with the power at the top weren't interested in developing youth and wanted to use "star" names in senior games to get the paying public to the games."

If he resigned over that, I would imagine we're pretty much at the bottom of his wish list for clubs to join!
going forward on 20:56 - Sep 29 with 1140 viewskropotkin41

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."

"Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy."

And these are just a few of the things our next long term manager will say when he meets Tony Fernandes for his interview. As being long dead or even possibly mythical is not a disqualification, our next great leader must be Sun Tzu.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

going forward on 21:25 - Sep 29 with 1133 viewsFredManRave

"Manager, manager, he manager".

And he'd be able to find talent from Europe that were "cheap and keen to learn".

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

going forward on 21:36 - Sep 29 with 1128 viewshopphoops

The young Catherine Zeta Jones, generally looking winsome in 1840s clobber, giving us a wave when we deserve it and occasionally going ballistic in the dressing room.

Fans happy, players motivated, football couldn't be worse.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

going forward on 23:16 - Sep 29 with 1099 viewsBromleyHoop

going forward on 08:32 - Sep 29 by Discodroids

if your going to stalk me, ive left a pair of tiger skin underpants on my washing line if you fancy a sniff.

parting is such sweet, sweet sorrow.

Tiger skin underpants you say? Do you know, having read several of your posts, this does not entirely surprise me.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

going forward on 23:38 - Sep 29 with 1085 viewsPeterHucker

I'd like to see us bring in Scatman Crothers as the new manager.
He showed in The Shining that he'd give Moaninho a run for his money in the mind games and he's versatile too. He did the voice for Hong Kong Phooey and surely having a car that can turn into a helicopter or a boat could save the club a lot of money on away travel.

Here he is giving a pep talk to the young Nico Krancjar.

Fan-riffic!!
going forward on 09:56 - Sep 30 with 1029 viewsDiscodroids

going forward on 23:16 - Sep 29 by BromleyHoop

Tiger skin underpants you say? Do you know, having read several of your posts, this does not entirely surprise me.

one does what one can when working within the parameters and indeed confines of the loft for words message board.

you really must , and im sure you will appreciate my candour on this, stop playing the part of the spurned lover...first placing me tenderly on 'ignore' then in a fit of angst reinstating me.

Then later, with all the grim determination of a middle aged housewife who has just lost her husband to the 18 year old baby sitter , dancing to gloria gaynors' i will survive' after 10 bicardi and cokes , ignoring me again only to reinstate me in the morning after listening to patti labell's sweet , tender , heart wrenching lament with micheal mcdonald 'on my own '.

possibly over a thick black tarry coffee , ciggie and valium..with massacra running down your face...

sing it patti...sing it my girl.....

"So many promises never should be spoken
Now I know what loving you cost
Now we're up to talking divorce
And we weren't even married...."
[Post edited 30 Sep 2014 10:01]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

going forward on 10:24 - Sep 30 with 1008 viewsPommyhoop

Careful Disco.You never know who you're messing with..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

going forward on 10:33 - Sep 30 with 1003 viewsDiscodroids

....possibly a bloke who wears patti labelles red jump suit.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

going forward on 09:39 - Oct 1 with 933 viewsDiscodroids

"its all for you discodroid/damien!!"..

dont do it bromley..hang on in there baby..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024