Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
yun????? 12:19 - Sep 29 with 3953 viewsconnell10

will we ever see him play for the first team?? i think he has all the makings of a very good player!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

yun????? on 12:20 - Sep 29 with 2878 viewsbosh67

Allegedly still not 100% fit.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

yun????? on 13:41 - Sep 29 with 2754 viewsTHEBUSH

Redknapp won't change a losing team
yun????? on 13:42 - Sep 29 with 2752 viewsdaveB

been injured and I thought Traore had a decent game at the weekend
yun????? on 13:55 - Sep 29 with 2722 viewsrichranger

Yun has played 2 games for the under 21s in the last couple of weeks, and played the full 90 minutes in each. Don't think he is injured.
yun????? on 14:22 - Sep 29 with 2673 viewsrobith

yun????? on 13:55 - Sep 29 by richranger

Yun has played 2 games for the under 21s in the last couple of weeks, and played the full 90 minutes in each. Don't think he is injured.

There is a stark difference between being injured and being match fit though
yun????? on 14:57 - Sep 29 with 2611 viewsconnell10

yun????? on 13:42 - Sep 29 by daveB

been injured and I thought Traore had a decent game at the weekend

i dont think traore is anywhere near as good as yun as a leftback, yun is a top player imo and should be playing in the first team! if he aint injured then its a joke that he cant even get on the bench for us!

yun????? on 15:06 - Sep 29 with 2590 viewsrichranger

yun????? on 14:22 - Sep 29 by robith

There is a stark difference between being injured and being match fit though

true - but now has 2 90 mins turnouts for under 21s. Don't think fitness is the issue - Harry doesn't like him for some reason
yun????? on 15:20 - Sep 29 with 2571 viewsWokingR

I think he's playing for the Under 21s this afternoon away to Leeds so if it is just a question of getting match fit there should be no reason for him not to be in the line up this weekend.
Login to get fewer ads

yun????? on 15:21 - Sep 29 with 2566 viewsdaveB

yun????? on 14:57 - Sep 29 by connell10

i dont think traore is anywhere near as good as yun as a leftback, yun is a top player imo and should be playing in the first team! if he aint injured then its a joke that he cant even get on the bench for us!

not seen enough of Yun to comment really but just thought Traore had a decent game at the weekend
yun????? on 15:24 - Sep 29 with 2556 viewssimmo

yun????? on 15:21 - Sep 29 by daveB

not seen enough of Yun to comment really but just thought Traore had a decent game at the weekend

Agreed, him and Vargas had good games down the left hand side. The polar opposite of Isla and Phillips on the right...

I hope YSY gets a run in the team, but Traore has played quite well recently.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

yun????? on 15:25 - Sep 29 with 2554 viewsActonOccident

Been with us a season and a half and yet has put in more match time at the World Cup than he has with QPR.

If I'm Mr. Yun I'm thinking it's time to prod my agent into pushing for a move. He can't be on that much money, so can surely get an equivalent deal at a Championship club where he'll actually get playing time.

He was a Fernandes signing anyway, no? Can't ever imagine Harry happily playing a chairman's signing.
yun????? on 16:44 - Sep 29 with 2463 viewsOldPedro

Would like to see him get a few games to see if he is any good. He seems to have done pretty well in the few games that he has played - thinking of Boro, Barnsley and 2nd leg sub against Wigan last season.

What makes it more strange is that Rednapp was happy to let Traore go in the transfer window - if he had does that mean that we would have Clint playing regularly at left back???

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

yun????? on 16:56 - Sep 29 with 2429 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Yun at left back and Traore LM would be a very good partnership in my opinion. Get Austin and Vargas upfront, Phillips/Hoilett and Traore on the wings, Sandro and Fer in the middle

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

yun????? on 17:37 - Sep 29 with 2387 viewsPinnerPaul

yun????? on 15:21 - Sep 29 by daveB

Its just another case of calling for change for change sake aDave.

2 weeks ago no one on here wanted Nico anywhere near the first team!
yun????? on 18:09 - Sep 29 with 2333 viewsDevonWhite

yun????? on 15:20 - Sep 29 by WokingR

I think he's playing for the Under 21s this afternoon away to Leeds so if it is just a question of getting match fit there should be no reason for him not to be in the line up this weekend.

Wasn't even in the squad at Leeds. Not sure if that means he's injured or back in the first team squad.
yun????? on 19:06 - Sep 29 with 2291 viewsMatch82

yun????? on 16:56 - Sep 29 by RANGERS4EVER

Yun at left back and Traore LM would be a very good partnership in my opinion. Get Austin and Vargas upfront, Phillips/Hoilett and Traore on the wings, Sandro and Fer in the middle

Pretty much this. Traore at left back is a liability waiting to happen, but has offered us more going forward this year than almost anyone else.
yun????? on 20:02 - Sep 29 with 2232 viewsconnell10

yun????? on 17:37 - Sep 29 by PinnerPaul

you are calling me wrong on this mate, im not asking for change for the sake of it, i just feel yun could be a very good player for us and as i as i posted before he is a dam site better leftback than the balsa wood kid aka traore!

yun????? on 14:19 - Oct 1 with 2088 viewsWokingR

He's alive !

There is a video currently on the club website showing goals scored in training this week and he makes an appearance.
Hopefully, the fact that he is training with the first team and didn't appear for the under 21's this week means he is ready to be picked
yun????? on 15:24 - Oct 1 with 2049 viewsFredManRave

yun????? on 14:19 - Oct 1 by WokingR

He's alive !

There is a video currently on the club website showing goals scored in training this week and he makes an appearance.
Hopefully, the fact that he is training with the first team and didn't appear for the under 21's this week means he is ready to be picked

"Yun is Alive?!"

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

yun????? on 17:00 - Oct 1 with 2001 viewsJamie

In full training so another excuse gone for Arry & Essex when he isn't even on the bench this weekend.
yun????? on 17:48 - Oct 1 with 1928 viewsDiscodroids

yun????? on 17:37 - Sep 29 by PinnerPaul

'nico' has had two good games for the club on the spin, and for fulfilling the terms of his contract to maintain his fitness , he should indeed be commended.

lets not get to ahead of ourselves. he owes us.

when barton and mutch return from injury i cant see him getting in the side.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

yun????? on 19:00 - Oct 1 with 1883 viewsPinnerPaul

yun????? on 14:19 - Oct 1 by WokingR

He's alive !

On that point, there were pictures of him smiling in training, that can't be right surely, saw a shot of Ned actually laughing as well - and who was that bloke who looked like Harry, can't have been HIM, obviously, because he doesn't do training.

Everyone looked to be coping pretty well with the hell hole that is the Harlington training ground as well.

Didn't look like players of a club about to implode & heading for the abyss.

Still, didn't see Tony there collecting the balls and rearranging the cones - so that's it - Tony out!
yun????? on 08:18 - Oct 20 with 1647 viewsconnell10

I TOLD YOU SO! Yun is a great little player!

yun????? on 08:38 - Oct 20 with 1583 viewskropotkin41

He is a good player. Should always start IMO.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

yun????? on 09:53 - Oct 20 with 1503 viewsyankranger

Good call, connell. I thought he was superb yesterday. Needs to start every match going forward.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024