Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
im getting worried............ 20:11 - Sep 29 with 1965 viewsconnell10

...........im getting a feeling that im not bothered if rangers stay up or not! i feel im falling out of love with rangers! IM LOSING MY PASSION!!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

im getting worried............ on 13:31 - Sep 30 with 540 viewsQPunkR

im getting worried............ on 13:22 - Sep 30 by bob566

what's one of the greatest nights in the clubs history? That dennis bailey hattrick against a bunch of what were then superstars with dennis feckin law on prematch saying we had no chance.

Proved him wrong that night. That's what's special. That memory there. Not the memory of picking up a good pt at swindow or halifax.

And to have that special memory you need to be in the top flight.

Sure we will probably never ever ever get top four but you might fluke a 7th or 8th that year. Didn't Konk have a great old time visiting all those european grounds when fulham got there.

It's going to take a long time but i know where I want to be and it's not supping mugs of bovril in blundell park (no offence grimsby. You were my dads team)

Special memories... like Trev's bicycle kick? Like Furlong's winner vs Oldham or Chrissy Day's save at the end?

You don't have to be at the top table to be able to enjoy football.

QPR - "shit but local"

im getting worried............ on 13:33 - Sep 30 with 540 viewsTheBlob

im getting worried............ on 13:26 - Sep 30 by R_from_afar

A manager who takes no pride in his job, who shows zero enthusiasm and who does the absolute minimum, apart from when it comes to concocting excuses ... Great!

Thanks for inspiring us!

RFA

The club always inspires me no matter who is in charge.It's too easy to chuck in the towel,but look in the mirror......you're still here,you post,you're passionate,if you weren't those things you'd be an empty husk of a man looking forward to carrot butties.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

im getting worried............ on 13:40 - Sep 30 with 524 viewsbob566

im getting worried............ on 13:31 - Sep 30 by QPunkR

Special memories... like Trev's bicycle kick? Like Furlong's winner vs Oldham or Chrissy Day's save at the end?

You don't have to be at the top table to be able to enjoy football.

but I want to be eating at the top table. I don't want to be on servants scraps getting meat once a year.
im getting worried............ on 13:44 - Sep 30 with 518 viewsrunningman75

I have been a season ticket holder/ member since 15 years old. Nearly 45 years old now. This is the first year have not renewed membership. Due to work and televised games have become an armchair fan went with family and friends to the pub to watch Man U game . Will do the same for Liverpool and probably meet friends in the pub after work for the Villa game. I remember our last Premiership season when we played West Ham at home I went to Loftus Road and was a dismal performance until Adel came on ( Under Mark Hughes). Realised I could get a pub meal and a couple of drinks for less then the price of a ticket ( Thanks Sky!).
im getting worried............ on 13:49 - Sep 30 with 510 viewssimmo

The 2 greatest days of my QPR supporting life were Leeds @ home lifting the trophy and Wembley this season. Both from the Championship. There's no way we will ever win the premier league in its current format, ever. The cup competitions are a chance to bloody the noses of the 'big teams' and we are in the same 2 cups whether we are in the premier league or the lower leagues, success in one also brings the European football that we would all love, again regardless of the division.

Finishing 17th in the premier league brings you FCK ALL except more money. To get 17th you would have to go through a season losing more games than you'd win and sacrificing cup competitions. If you have a particularly amazing season you might finish 10th or something. Whoop de fcking doo. That will convince my 6 year old son to support QPR, watching us lift our 10th position cheque into the air.

FCK THE PREMIERSHIP AND ALL WHO SAIL IN HER.

(it's nice to have Loftus Road on FIFA though)

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

im getting worried............ on 13:53 - Sep 30 with 511 viewsTheBlob

im getting worried............ on 13:49 - Sep 30 by simmo

The 2 greatest days of my QPR supporting life were Leeds @ home lifting the trophy and Wembley this season. Both from the Championship. There's no way we will ever win the premier league in its current format, ever. The cup competitions are a chance to bloody the noses of the 'big teams' and we are in the same 2 cups whether we are in the premier league or the lower leagues, success in one also brings the European football that we would all love, again regardless of the division.

Finishing 17th in the premier league brings you FCK ALL except more money. To get 17th you would have to go through a season losing more games than you'd win and sacrificing cup competitions. If you have a particularly amazing season you might finish 10th or something. Whoop de fcking doo. That will convince my 6 year old son to support QPR, watching us lift our 10th position cheque into the air.

FCK THE PREMIERSHIP AND ALL WHO SAIL IN HER.

(it's nice to have Loftus Road on FIFA though)

The best experience of my footballing life was us lifting the trophy in '67 but do I want to wallow forever in the third tier?
Life is all about ambition whatever the cost otherwise you wither and die in the desert of mediocrity.

im getting worried............ on 14:08 - Sep 30 with 476 viewsToast_R

Lets not get too passive here.

As a QPR supporter I want to see QPR do well in the Premiership and I guarantee, if QPR started this campaign with 6 wins from 6, this thread wouldn't exist.
Saying you don't want to see QPR in the Premiership is a complete nonsense. Yes it’s been a tough start and from what I heard the ugly scenes on Saturday hit home and made the defeat feel far worse. Sadly there are too many absolute morons about who should be old enough to know better but don’t let scum ruin what is usually an enjoyable experience. At Charlton last season I saw some half brain go to kick the seat in front of him in frustration, miss and full on kick the unsuspecting bloke sitting in the seat next to his target in the back. He did apologise when he realised he’d actually hurt a fellow supporter but kicking the seats…come on, that’s the behaviour of a three year old.

I still love going but sadly I had to give up my season ticket last year due to priorities at home, new roof, wedding and a fat holiday which took up all my expendable income. I miss going to all the games, the TV coverage is ok, but being at the match is irreplaceable. I have accepted that just going now and again is a necessary part life and puts things into perspective a bit when you realise what other stuff you have time for.

If your not enjoying it and the only reason you go to football just to see familiar friends and sink a few beers, my advice is, join a Darts team!
im getting worried............ on 16:37 - Sep 30 with 406 viewsFredManRave

Let's face it the club is unrecognisable, even down to the home kit, from what it was approximately 6 years ago and the disconnect and malaise really started in earnest when we ironically got promoted back to the Prem. The list of reasons there is such a disconnect and apathy is long but to name a few, spending policy, lack of scouting, non existent youth players, plans to not only relocate but to do it as a bit part of a huge project being put in ridiculous 40K stadium and then there's the players and management teams that we've had the misfortune to suffer since Warnock.

And two years of Harry and his team and his football and his demeanour have been the icing on the shite QPR cake.

As suggested by ToastR if we'd won our first six games then this thread wouldn't exist but I'd suggest that if our last two owners had understood and learned about who we are and where we came from and had budgeted, projected and acted accordingly then we wouldn't be in this mess.

I bet there aren't anywhere near as many, apathetic, disconnected, angry, fed up etc etc Saints fans. Since they've been promoted they've pretty much done the exact opposite of what we have and look how they're doing now, proof, imo that the Premiership can be enjoyed.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

im getting worried............ on 16:49 - Sep 30 with 395 viewspaulparker

im getting worried............ on 16:37 - Sep 30 by FredManRave

Let's face it the club is unrecognisable, even down to the home kit, from what it was approximately 6 years ago and the disconnect and malaise really started in earnest when we ironically got promoted back to the Prem. The list of reasons there is such a disconnect and apathy is long but to name a few, spending policy, lack of scouting, non existent youth players, plans to not only relocate but to do it as a bit part of a huge project being put in ridiculous 40K stadium and then there's the players and management teams that we've had the misfortune to suffer since Warnock.

And two years of Harry and his team and his football and his demeanour have been the icing on the shite QPR cake.

As suggested by ToastR if we'd won our first six games then this thread wouldn't exist but I'd suggest that if our last two owners had understood and learned about who we are and where we came from and had budgeted, projected and acted accordingly then we wouldn't be in this mess.

I bet there aren't anywhere near as many, apathetic, disconnected, angry, fed up etc etc Saints fans. Since they've been promoted they've pretty much done the exact opposite of what we have and look how they're doing now, proof, imo that the Premiership can be enjoyed.

Top Post Fred !!
the rot really started when Warnock went & Hughes came in
Tony & Mates only concern is to throw more money at players rather than start with the basics, ie training ground and youth

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

im getting worried............ on 18:12 - Sep 30 with 366 viewsBklynRanger

The problem at the moment, for me anyway, is the predictability of it all.

- If it's a home game we'll work hard in patches but look like strangers. We might get a point or even a win (I was on my holidays then..) but nobody will hear any great praise of how we turned on the style etc etc

- If it's an away game we're fcuked

- Excuses galore will ensue following either scenario

And I don't even GO to the games (coz I can't)

So on my small scale of available responses I've cancelled my 'player' subscription for the first time since 2001. I can't even tell what their policy is about pre and post match interviews these days. Things seem to be shifted to the youtube channel a lot and there are enough streams around to not need the commentary anyway, which I what I mainly had it for.

My next step is I'm seriously considering cancelling all of my cable except for the internet. The wife and I are trying to save for a big trip a year from now and I think we could manage without actual live tv at this moment.

It's nowhere near what you ST and away game attendees are experiencing, but the apathy and irritation is definitely global. Maybe we'll be bearable by Xmas?
im getting worried............ on 18:36 - Sep 30 with 351 viewsqprphil

im getting worried............ on 13:21 - Sep 30 by TheBlob

I couldn't afford to go if R's were in the Conference..The insecurity I'm talking about comes from the supporters,would rather stay in their little comfort zones than reach for the stars.

Season ticket, O.A.P. in Conf South I think was £150 or £180. This includes F.A.Trophy games, and F.A.Cup games at Ebbsfleet Utd. Had about 30 league and cup games last season. Lots of fans are worried that things will change if, we get promoted to the Conf Premier this season, we are the favourites. Then promotion from the Conference to the League. Everything is in place for this, it just has to be done.!!!!!!!! It is just the effect it will have, on our lovely little homely club.
im getting worried............ on 18:39 - Sep 30 with 348 viewsTheBlob

im getting worried............ on 18:36 - Sep 30 by qprphil

Season ticket, O.A.P. in Conf South I think was £150 or £180. This includes F.A.Trophy games, and F.A.Cup games at Ebbsfleet Utd. Had about 30 league and cup games last season. Lots of fans are worried that things will change if, we get promoted to the Conf Premier this season, we are the favourites. Then promotion from the Conference to the League. Everything is in place for this, it just has to be done.!!!!!!!! It is just the effect it will have, on our lovely little homely club.

Homely?Except when you played Dartford.

im getting worried............ on 19:49 - Sep 30 with 309 viewsqprphil

im getting worried............ on 18:39 - Sep 30 by TheBlob

Homely?Except when you played Dartford.

True, great atmosphere derbies, as I know you will know that from your time down this way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024