Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which team to support? 20:58 - Sep 29 with 5843 viewsDeano19766

Given my long standing hatred of the Premiershite, and my decision a number of years ago to go nowhere near a game in it, I'm just trying to work out which lower or non league league club to adopt and start going to watch regularly home and away. I'm down in Surrey. So far the options I've come up with are -

Crawley Town
Woking
Basingstoke Town (my mate is Basingstoke mad and follows them everywhere)

Anyone else been to any clubs that may be worth considering?
Which team to support? on 12:14 - Oct 1 with 526 viewsDeano19766

Which team to support? on 22:14 - Sep 30 by qprphil

I will be there, in the bar, first table on the left at the end of the bar. Red baseball cap with Ebbsfleet Utd written on it. Should not be segregated, so please say hello.
Phil.

OK will come and say hello mate. I was in touch with Basingstoke Pat last night and it seems there are 7 or 8 of his lot heading over so will be a decent sized group of us. Look forward to it!
Which team to support? on 16:40 - Oct 1 with 476 viewsqprphil

Which team to support? on 12:14 - Oct 1 by Deano19766

OK will come and say hello mate. I was in touch with Basingstoke Pat last night and it seems there are 7 or 8 of his lot heading over so will be a decent sized group of us. Look forward to it!

Ok will see you there then.
Which team to support? on 20:12 - Oct 11 with 423 viewsqprphil

Which team to support? on 00:25 - Oct 1 by Trance_Trousers

Phil.

Have you ventured down to the Gallagher yet(Maidstone) ?. All being well we should be seeing one another next season.

Sorry just seen this, not been to Maidstone recently. I believe they have a 3G pitch now.
Think they are top of there league at present, as you say Margate are throwing money at it. Apparently it is one of the Wolves directors I am told.
Which team to support? on 20:22 - Oct 11 with 414 viewsqprphil

Which team to support? on 22:14 - Sep 30 by qprphil

I will be there, in the bar, first table on the left at the end of the bar. Red baseball cap with Ebbsfleet Utd written on it. Should not be segregated, so please say hello.
Phil.

Well I bet your mate is well happy, with that win. of 1-2
Cant quite fathom out how Ebbsfleet managed to miss so many chances. That's football though, wish Basingstoke good luck in the next round, with a home draw.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024