Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer crying out loud 22:52 - Sep 29 with 1279 viewsPeterHucker

Send in your videos of you dancing like Leroy Fer at his wedding??
Really?? Is this the club we follow now??

I'm not interested in him prancing about like a nob or indeed other people prancing around like a nob imitating him prancing around like a nob.

Instead of wasting time with this kind of crap, how about getting him watching videos of his matches so far whilst someone teaches him phrases like "tracking back" "marking" and "team player".

Fer crying out loud on 22:58 - Sep 29 with 1258 viewsRANGERS4EVER

It was quite nice to see him visit the Tiger Cubs today, and meet all the members, one actually challenged him to a dance off, was quite a nice YouTube video. Seems like a decent guy off the pitch, albeit a lazy one on it

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fer crying out loud on 22:59 - Sep 29 with 1254 viewsNorthernr

To be fair, I think it's come out of Fer actually spending some time at the Tiger Cubs training session, when the lad who always goes round the pitch doing cartwheels and dance moves challenged him to a dance off.

Danny Simpson used to be the one who spent his time doing these things, but we sold him to Leicester.
Fer crying out loud on 23:03 - Sep 29 with 1241 viewsNorthernr

Fer crying out loud on 23:25 - Sep 29 with 1191 viewsHunterhoop

Good lad.

Now, start tracking runners and busting a gut, and we'll be there!
Fer crying out loud on 23:28 - Sep 29 with 1189 viewsPeterHucker

obviously him visiting Tiger Cubs is a very very good thing. Good on him and good on any other QPR player who gets involved with the Tiger Cubs initiative. That's the kind of thing that makes me believe in and feel proud of the club I support.

I just think that the competition idea and the hashtag DotheLeroy (and pretty much any hashtag campaign for that matter) is more than a bit lame. Let's be honest, if another club was running a competition like this we'd all be saying it was pathetic.

I'll shut up about it now though.
There are enough things for us to moan about on the pitch without me moaning about hashtags.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024