Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Simpson 08:53 - Sep 30 with 6078 viewsBlue_Castello

Any chance we can buy him back in the January sales, oh let me guess he's gone and we've moved on, well that's not good enough.

Last season we gained promotion because we had a solid defence, gave away very few goals and nicked points with 1-0 wins, we were never a prolific scoring team.

After only 6 games it's certain were not going to score shed loads and if we don't tighten up our defence we've got no chance, how long do we put up with watching Isla at right back. He was great in the World Cup for Chile as a wing back BUT he was shipped out by Juventus because he wasn't good enough for their first team, presumably playing in a flat back four.
Danny Simpson on 13:43 - Sep 30 with 1472 viewsPinnerPaul

Danny Simpson on 12:49 - Sep 30 by Antti_Heinola

Not a single player at the club has improved under the current regime.

Green, Dunne, Hoilett, Barton all better IMHO
Danny Simpson on 14:57 - Sep 30 with 1423 viewskensalriser

Simpson gets better with every game he doesn't play. As far as I recall he was our worst player v Hull and responsible in part for the goal.

Not that I think he should have been sold.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Danny Simpson on 15:02 - Sep 30 with 1417 viewsdaveB

Danny Simpson on 12:49 - Sep 30 by Antti_Heinola

Not a single player at the club has improved under the current regime.

I think Austin has got better under Redknapp
Danny Simpson on 15:17 - Sep 30 with 1393 viewsQPunkR

Danny Simpson on 14:57 - Sep 30 by kensalriser

Simpson gets better with every game he doesn't play. As far as I recall he was our worst player v Hull and responsible in part for the goal.

I have to agree with the sentiment.
I think it was completely wrong to get shot of him, but he was no David Bardsley. A good solid pro who played solidly for us last season.

QPR - "shit but local"

Danny Simpson on 17:00 - Sep 30 with 1351 viewsPinnerPaul

Danny Simpson on 14:57 - Sep 30 by kensalriser

Not as fast an improver as YSY, who, on very little evidence, is the answer to all our problems according to some.
Danny Simpson on 17:09 - Sep 30 with 1341 viewspaulparker

Danny Simpson on 17:00 - Sep 30 by PinnerPaul

Not as fast an improver as YSY, who, on very little evidence, is the answer to all our problems according to some.

on the very rare occasion our international Left back has played , he has impressed Pinner ,
something you can't say for Armand Traore and his soft as shi&e tackling and rubber band hamstrings ,
are other option is clint hill
so yes YSY is Paolo Maldini compared to those 2

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Danny Simpson on 09:14 - Oct 1 with 1219 viewsLoft1979

Gone. Move on.
If anything my frustration is that it took so long to get in the ones we got. Because of this the Andre Ayew, Ivan Stanic (?) deals stalled for whatever reason.
Danny Simpson on 10:13 - Oct 1 with 1190 viewsjohnhoop

Danny Simpson on 09:14 - Oct 1 by Loft1979

Gone. Move on.
If anything my frustration is that it took so long to get in the ones we got. Because of this the Andre Ayew, Ivan Stanic (?) deals stalled for whatever reason.

Yeah, move on. Unfortunately we don't have any option but to move on because the brain-dead deal to sell our only proper right back at the vey point when we were abandoning the wing back system has already been made. Simpson may not have been that great going forward but he was a very solid defender for the whole of last year and it's not as if Isla is exactly the re-incarnation of Kyle Walker in attack is he? So far he's contributed very little offensively and been a total liability at the back.
Apparently Harry was on Talksport last night to do a PR job for himself and started bemoaning his lack of full-backs. It's hard to believe he's got the nerve to come out with sh-t like this but I know one thing for sure. I just hope he f--ks right off out of our club before he does any more long term damage like getting rid of Ned as well. Trouble is I don't think it's going to happen because TF is too blinded by his bullshit and when he does drag us back into the Championship the sort of loyal players like Danny and Ned who might have stood by us will be long gone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024