Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Remy song 10:53 - Sep 30 with 3494 viewsWestbourneR

I haven't heard it but from the bits i've gleaned it is a direct copy of the song Spurs fans sang about Sol Campbell after he moved to Arsenal.

So not only it is in an embarrassment to the utter c**ts that sing it, they haven't got the brain power invent their own abuse. The more I think about the more I can't imagine anything more pathetic.

As if Remy is some 'traitor'. He played half a season for us. Hardly dyed in the wool Rangers.

When did we pick up this scummy following? I blame League One.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

The Remy song on 10:59 - Sep 30 with 3468 viewsdaveB

Thankfully i didn't hear it on saturday, I think if that or the drogbas got aids or mourinhio is gay songs come out at chelsea next month then we've gone as a group of fans. Truly horrible stuff
The Remy song on 11:01 - Sep 30 with 3455 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I just googled it.

When did scum like this start to believe that they were fans of our club?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Remy song on 11:09 - Sep 30 with 3417 viewsPommyhoop

The Remy song on 11:01 - Sep 30 by BrianMcCarthy

I just googled it.

When did scum like this start to believe that they were fans of our club?

Yeah I googled it too.
Total over.reaction.
Its not that bad.!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Remy song on 11:22 - Sep 30 with 3348 viewsJeff

They also came out with the 'She said no, Remy, She said no...' songs a la Robin Van Persie on Saturday...

Can we not knock it?

The Remy song on 11:32 - Sep 30 with 3290 viewsQPR442

cannot believe I am reading this.
Some of our fans were singing anti Remy songs?
What a bunch of sad tw#nts. We should all be happy that while he was here he scored some good goals and gave us some happy memories. So what if he decided to go to Chelsea. It's no different from any of us leaving our job to better ourselves.
Really hope i don't hear that when we play Chelsea and embarrass ourselves.
The Remy song on 11:34 - Sep 30 with 3285 viewsAunt_Nelly

The Remy song on 11:22 - Sep 30 by Jeff

They also came out with the 'She said no, Remy, She said no...' songs a la Robin Van Persie on Saturday...

The Remy song on 11:43 - Sep 30 with 3227 viewsJamie

The Remy song on 11:32 - Sep 30 by QPR442

What a bunch of sad tw#nts. We should all be happy that while he was here he scored some good goals and gave us some happy memories. So what if he decided to go to Chelsea. It's no different from any of us leaving our job to better ourselves.

Several posters on here openly admitted they couldn't wait to give him some abuse.
The Remy song on 11:53 - Sep 30 with 3201 viewsgobbles

The Remy song on 11:43 - Sep 30 by Jamie

Several posters on here openly admitted they couldn't wait to give him some abuse.

So abuse to you is singing about lynching of slaves and Aids killing a million every year in Africa as if that is some kind of joke?
Login to get fewer ads

The Remy song on 12:00 - Sep 30 with 3159 viewsJamie

The Remy song on 11:53 - Sep 30 by gobbles

So abuse to you is singing about lynching of slaves and Aids killing a million every year in Africa as if that is some kind of joke?

You've put 2&2 together and got 5 there.
The Remy song on 12:15 - Sep 30 with 3115 viewsWestbourneR

The Van Persie was based around 'Bo Selecta' by songsmith Craig David.

She said no was for Marlon Multi Sex Attack Assaulter of Women King.

As for the abuse Remy deserves, I just can't be bothered with it. He's a footballer, he's is paid money to play football, we used to pay him and now Chelsea pay him.

If any of us were lucky enough to be a prodigiously talented French footballer who happened to play for QPR for 6 months and then got offered a great contract at Championship favourites and Champions League stalwarts Chelcantactuallywritetheyrename then we'd almost certainly have done the exact same thing.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

The Remy song on 12:39 - Sep 30 with 3021 viewskingsburyR

If Chelski offered me £100,000 a week to play for them I would be down the bridge in a shot!

I would however not kiss the badge when I scored at the loft end against us. That might be pushing it a tad to far!!!

I would however wave to the rest of my family sitting in Mu!!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

The Remy song on 12:58 - Sep 30 with 2949 viewsQPR442

The Remy song on 12:39 - Sep 30 by kingsburyR

If Chelski offered me £100,000 a week to play for them I would be down the bridge in a shot!

I would however not kiss the badge when I scored at the loft end against us. That might be pushing it a tad to far!!!

I would however wave to the rest of my family sitting in Mu!!!!

We have got remember that we are 'Fans' not players. QPR is our life and we have this allegiance to the club whereas footballs are just employees of the club. It's easy for us to say that we would never leave QPR because QPR means something else to u unlike a player.
Some players are fans Gallen/Francis/Rowlands/Birch but for the majority of them they are just paid employees who want to have the best career they can.
Remy is from France and probably supports someone over there. We should be grateful that we have had players of his calibre because not that long ago we had players like Bosw#nker who just took the money and gave nothing in return. At least Remy scored some goals for us and tried.
Agree it was sad that he went to Chels#it but look what they can offer him.
Seriously those fans that sang songs about him seriously need to get a life.
The Remy song on 12:58 - Sep 30 with 2945 viewssmegma

The Remy song on 11:32 - Sep 30 by QPR442

You don't have to wait until Chelsea away for our fans to embarrass themselves.
The Remy song on 13:11 - Sep 30 with 2903 viewsgobbles

The issue is surely not about Remy, the issue is about whether singing about such things at any time is in anyway acceptable. It is clearly deeply racist so I assume it must be against the law.
The Remy song on 13:27 - Sep 30 with 2840 viewsDiscodroids

possibly the sickest chant ive ever had the misfortune to be up close and personal too was west ham vs millwall in march 1993 a week or so after bobby moores deatn.

during the minute silence those alan bennet bards from bermondsey burst into 'bobby moore takes it up the arse'.

even the old flo's, violets and dorothy's in the north bank with their rattles and claret and blue blankets/quilts charged in like bexy bissel on heat.

never forgotten it to this day.

must be something in the water down there.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Remy song on 13:30 - Sep 30 with 2825 viewsR_from_afar

I had always hoped that our fans could avoid being as utterly moronic as some fans at other clubs. What was I thinking?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Remy song on 15:39 - Sep 30 with 2647 viewsFredManRave

I'm surprised that people are surprised that we've got some idiotic fans that follow us. Law of averages and all that mean that every club has them and we're no different in that respect. And in respect to the songs, again it's no surprise and it's nothing new. I remember the sick "Harry Roberts" song being sung in Q and R Block 20 years ago.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Remy song on 15:49 - Sep 30 with 2628 viewsQPunkR

The Remy song on 15:39 - Sep 30 by FredManRave

I'm surprised that people are surprised that we've got some idiotic fans that follow us. Law of averages and all that mean that every club has them and we're no different in that respect. And in respect to the songs, again it's no surprise and it's nothing new. I remember the sick "Harry Roberts" song being sung in Q and R Block 20 years ago.

It's been sung far more recently than that, mate.

QPR - "shit but local"

The Remy song on 18:13 - Sep 30 with 2457 viewsterryb

The Remy song on 15:39 - Sep 30 by FredManRave

"Harry Roberts is our king" goes all the way back to 1967 & was a weekly offeriing from the original Loft Boys. To be fair, this could be heard at all grounds & demonstrations in those days.

Like you Fred, I too am surprised that others didn't realise we had this type of follower. We are no worse than other clubs for this, but we are equally no better either.

I believe we were the first club to have their ground closed for crowd violence in the country. So none of this is new.

What really amazes me is that people that sing these types of ditties think they are being creative & funny!
The Remy song on 20:03 - Sep 30 with 2320 viewsHadders

Let`s face it, you see and hear a lot of ugly stuff at football, and regulars barely notice it. I reckon being in a crowd incensed with a ref or opposition player is the closest you can get in modern Europe to the atmosphere at a public execution. So it might seem strange to object to any particular chant as being beyond the pale, but for me, this one is irredeemably disgusting, and anyone who sings it should be arrested. I wasn`t at Southampton, and really, really hope I never hear it- but if I do, I will report it, and I hope others do the same. The thought of any group audibly chanting this moronic, hateful, racist and homophobic song next month at the Bridge is so, so grim.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2014 20:05]
The Remy song on 21:23 - Oct 2 with 1881 viewsBeauRanger

completely unacceptable & an embarrassment to the club
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024