Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are top of the League 11:37 - Sep 30 with 435 viewsozranger

Just want to add an extra thread as to why we may not be doing too well. Yes, we are top of the league in the Fair Play.. by a long distance too. We have only conceded 49 fouls and seen brandished against our players only six cautions. That is, one per match. The next best are Everton at 54/9 and Leicester at 76/8. So what does this say about our team? Are we pussies? (The worst are Palace with 91/11 plus a red and Sh*tty with 75/18 plus a red)

I chose to do this analysis given that we have been rarely going in hard in any tackles, our defenders especially. Isla is a classic example, but the other three are not very much better. It proved my a priori knowledge. I'd hate to see the number of fouls our defenders each had conceded per match and I would doubt it would be more than two per match, on average. Are we too nice when we play or is this something HR is getting the players to do? It is certainly not working.
We are top of the League on 11:40 - Sep 30 with 414 viewsPommyhoop

Have'nt we got the slowest defense in the league?
You have to be able to catch someone to foul him.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

We are top of the League on 11:42 - Sep 30 with 408 viewsMytch_QPR

We are top of the League on 11:40 - Sep 30 by Pommyhoop

Have'nt we got the slowest defense in the league?
You have to be able to catch someone to foul him.

It was all so different under Sparky - 5 Live constantly referred to us as '10 man QPR'. For a while I thought we had actually changed the name of the club.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

We are top of the League on 12:13 - Sep 30 with 373 viewsrunningman75

Where is Diakate and Mbia when needed. I suppose with Barton out injured also helps our caution rate though he has grown up a lot recently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024