Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgusting 14:29 - Sep 30 with 4224 viewsloftboy

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Disgusting on 19:18 - Sep 30 with 880 viewswittle

apart from matches against the top teams it is cheaper to buy tickets from viagogo than the club.so it works both ways really.If tourists want to line the pockets of season ticket holders a few games a season , more fool them.
Disgusting on 19:55 - Sep 30 with 848 viewskensalriser

People are kidding themselves if they think it's 'tourists' buying overpriced tickets on Viagogo. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you need to be on the club's database?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Disgusting on 20:07 - Sep 30 with 830 viewsJamie

Disgusting on 19:55 - Sep 30 by kensalriser

People are kidding themselves if they think it's 'tourists' buying overpriced tickets on Viagogo. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you need to be on the club's database?

For the price of a QPR membership, the London Mancs & Scousers can get access to tickets to watch them play as opposed to home tickets they've no chance of getting despite being total diehards.
Disgusting on 20:33 - Sep 30 with 802 viewsGloucs_R

Easy to fix, just cap sales at 50 quid a ticket.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Disgusting on 20:50 - Sep 30 with 787 viewsHollowayRanger

april 18 home to chelski

I might put mine up for sale

£300

1. I get £300
2. A CHELSKI MUG LOSES £300
3. I don't see us thrashed out of sight

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Disgusting on 20:53 - Sep 30 with 783 viewsGloucs_R

And you cause a massive punch up......

Poll: Are we staying up?

Disgusting on 21:09 - Sep 30 with 766 viewsslranger40

Its how I pay for my season ticket. Result; if some corporate mug is prepared to pay.

Expenses and business jollys and over wealthy tourists are what is pricing the rest out.

Covered a third of my season ticket on one adult and one under 16 ticket in the lower loft. I wont be made to feel guilt either.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2014 21:19]
Disgusting on 00:24 - Oct 1 with 635 viewsHollowayRanger

Disgusting on 21:09 - Sep 30 by slranger40

Its how I pay for my season ticket. Result; if some corporate mug is prepared to pay.

Expenses and business jollys and over wealthy tourists are what is pricing the rest out.

Covered a third of my season ticket on one adult and one under 16 ticket in the lower loft. I wont be made to feel guilt either.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2014 21:19]

mate of mine sold his and his sons arsenal tickets for 1 match in champions league and earned enough to buy the following seasons ticket!

wouldn't be able to afford to go other wise

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

Disgusting on 08:36 - Oct 1 with 584 viewsdoogi55

i am a member and i use viagogo sometimes i can get the tickets cheaper big games like liverpool i can get through the club.some people cant make some games cant blame them getting the best price you can.i do believe membership are still available.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024