Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Duped By QPR this season 15:14 - Sep 30 with 24322 viewsINFIRMARY

So my ticket is up for sale every game on Viagogo . until I get all my season ticket money back ,

Apparently we are short of strikers , right backs and left backs , we buy unfit crocked footballers and have absolutely no action plan going into a premier league season what a FU@KING JOKE !

for those who think its gonna get better DREAM ON !

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Duped By QPR this season on 15:26 - Sep 30 with 12764 viewsMaggsinho

Is there a competition on at the moment to see who can write the angriest posts?
Duped By QPR this season on 15:30 - Sep 30 with 12747 viewsQPunkR

Duped By QPR this season on 15:26 - Sep 30 by Maggsinho

Is there a competition on at the moment to see who can write the angriest posts?

QPR - "shit but local"

Duped By QPR this season on 15:34 - Sep 30 with 12707 viewssimmo

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Duped By QPR this season (n/t) on 15:37 - Sep 30 with 12703 viewsTopCat34

[Post edited 30 Sep 2014 15:39]
Duped By QPR this season on 15:38 - Sep 30 with 12693 viewsCroydonCaptJack

There seems to be!
Duped By QPR this season on 15:43 - Sep 30 with 12676 viewsINFIRMARY

Not angry , just had some clarity of thought

Duped By QPR this season on 15:48 - Sep 30 with 12642 viewsSonofNorfolt

How have been duped?
Droopy has been in charge for nearly two years now, and personally I have hated him from day one.
You follow Rangers through thin and thin, not when it suits you.
Duped By QPR this season on 16:06 - Sep 30 with 12578 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm sorry, I don't follow you Infirmary - what's the story with your season ticket?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Duped By QPR this season on 16:18 - Sep 30 with 12525 viewsAunt_Nelly

Hull had it right.

DQPR
Duped By QPR this season on 20:33 - Sep 30 with 12152 viewskensalriser

By my reckoning we've had two great seasons out of the last 20 and perhaps another two or three reasonably decent ones. The rest have been varying degrees of shit. So, with a one in five chance of a season not being shit, I tend to expect the season to be, well, fairly shit.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Duped By QPR this season on 21:40 - Sep 30 with 11994 viewsASimonBarkerVolley

"You don't support QPR for the good times. You support QPR because it's QPR,
not because you are going to win trophies" - Marc Bircham
Duped By QPR this season on 22:39 - Sep 30 with 11855 viewssmegma

Fernandes has said he has learnt lessons from two seasons ago.
Duped By QPR this season on 23:05 - Sep 30 with 11792 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Duped By QPR this season on 20:33 - Sep 30 by kensalriser

By my reckoning we've had two great seasons out of the last 20 and perhaps another two or three reasonably decent ones. The rest have been varying degrees of shit. So, with a one in five chance of a season not being shit, I tend to expect the season to be, well, fairly shit.

That pretty much sums up supporting QPR.
Duped By QPR this season on 23:58 - Sep 30 with 11713 viewsenfieldargh

Led zeppelin
Good times bad times ........
This is qpr mate
Supporting Chelsea might be easier?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Duped By QPR this season on 01:21 - Oct 1 with 11662 viewsCanadaRanger

Duped By QPR this season on 23:58 - Sep 30 by enfieldargh

Led zeppelin
Good times bad times ........
This is qpr mate
Supporting Chelsea might be easier?

...but... the smell... !
Duped By QPR this season on 08:23 - Oct 1 with 11484 viewspaesanu

Duped By QPR this season on 15:48 - Sep 30 by SonofNorfolt

How have been duped?
Droopy has been in charge for nearly two years now, and personally I have hated him from day one.
You follow Rangers through thin and thin, not when it suits you.

"you follow Rangers through thick and thin, not when it suits you'

This mantra is what's ruining football. This mantra is out of date, this mantra was for many many years ago, when the players represented the shirt not their agents. This mantra is what keeps ticket prices scandalous and salaries outrageous.
This mantra does not and should not apply in the current era, so should stop being pulled out everytime someone questions the situation.

At what point SonOf, do you step back and think "hold on, this is supposed to be a two way street?". At your age, probably never. But what about the younger generation, they're not going to fall for it. You know this, so you have to conclude that your mantra is a laughable relic.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Duped By QPR this season on 08:25 - Oct 1 with 11477 viewsWokingR

I can understand if, for financial reasons, you are forced to sell on your ticket but am struggling to figure out how you have been duped.
This is QPR for gods sake. What were you expecting ?
Duped By QPR this season on 09:20 - Oct 1 with 11411 viewsdoogi55

duped n you was deluded to think we where not going to struggle this year.
the play off final was a poisoned chalice we all knew it was going to be a difficult year no matter who was manager.
if we go down so what i will still go next year and enjoy the football just as much if not more . we can enjoy trying to get back there and winning games.
Duped By QPR this season on 10:21 - Oct 1 with 11358 viewsEastR

I never get this ‘we’re QPR, what else do we expect lark’, like we are somehow put upon or get some worse deal than anyone else
There are plenty of other club’s supporters who could just as easily moan ‘it’s always us, why are we so hard done by’
Newcastle, Leeds, Portsmouth, either of the Sheffield clubs, Cardiff, Leeds, Newcastle, Hull…all clubs that could look at how they are run, managed, performing etc and spout the same crap
It’s football, well football since Sky invented ‘football’ in 1992.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Duped By QPR this season on 11:59 - Oct 1 with 11305 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Duped By QPR this season on 10:21 - Oct 1 by EastR

I never get this ‘we’re QPR, what else do we expect lark’, like we are somehow put upon or get some worse deal than anyone else
There are plenty of other club’s supporters who could just as easily moan ‘it’s always us, why are we so hard done by’
Newcastle, Leeds, Portsmouth, either of the Sheffield clubs, Cardiff, Leeds, Newcastle, Hull…all clubs that could look at how they are run, managed, performing etc and spout the same crap

Ya, I always find that line a bit fatalistic as well, I have to admit.

Duped By QPR this season on 14:51 - Oct 1 with 11231 viewsINFIRMARY

Duped By QPR this season on 16:06 - Sep 30 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm sorry, I don't follow you Infirmary - what's the story with your season ticket?

Brought on the basis that the mayhem relegation season would not repeat itself again , and that T.F P.B said we would be so much better prepared , all I currently see is a lack of planning and a lack of direction at all management levels so i'm cashing in my ticket every game on Viagogo until I recoup my money spent , been a season ticket holder for 15 years but enough is enough !

Duped By QPR this season on 15:01 - Oct 1 with 11207 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Duped By QPR this season on 14:51 - Oct 1 by INFIRMARY

Brought on the basis that the mayhem relegation season would not repeat itself again , and that T.F P.B said we would be so much better prepared , all I currently see is a lack of planning and a lack of direction at all management levels so i'm cashing in my ticket every game on Viagogo until I recoup my money spent , been a season ticket holder for 15 years but enough is enough !

Ok, I understand now, thanks. I still think that there are improvements in our approach this time - younger players, lower wages, players on the way up - but, ya, there's a lot to be scratching our heads about too!

Duped By QPR this season on 15:04 - Oct 1 with 11203 viewsFredManRave

Duped By QPR this season on 10:21 - Oct 1 by EastR

I agree to an extent that it appears "woe is us" but if you look over a period of say the last 20 years it is difficult to find many clubs out of approx 90 that have had as much shite as us to deal with. And I'm obviously not talking just about relegation, although goin ginto League 1 having finished 5th in the Prem and being top london club only a few years before doesn't help, going into administration, buckets outside the ground, guns in the boardroom, the deaths of Ray Jones and Kiyan Prince the presence of Paladini, the managerial conveyer belt with Holloway really being the only real positive in all that time before Warnock. Add to this the wholesale change of the club due to the previous two owners making us unrecognisable from just 6 or 7 years ago and now being hated and pilloried by a majority of neutral fans when we used to be a majority of neutral fans favourite 2nd club.

And the icing on our shitty cake being two fold, imo. Firstly, after the most memorable season in 20odd years we were not only unable to celebrate properly our long awaited promotion back to the Prem but we were made to sweat it out until minutes before kick off of the final game of the season. And then more recently the irony of getting that UNBELIEVABLE winner at Wembley meaning we have to suffer Harry Redknapp and his brand of football and management style until further notice.

So taking all the above into account, and I'm sure I've missed some stuff, then I'd say we're 5th unluckiest, after Luton, Portsmouth, Coventry and Leeds.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Duped By QPR this season on 15:24 - Oct 1 with 11174 viewsNathanNI

We've bought a lot better this season.

But its all been undone by not getting back up at CF and selling our one regular full back.

You can buy all the promising players you want, but when you have a caricature wide boy relic clown managing the team you are f*cked from day one.

You've not been duped really. Twitchy f*cknugget has been duping everyone since he arrived.

FFS – I am livid even thinking about it.
Duped By QPR this season on 15:49 - Oct 1 with 11150 viewsSonofNorfolt

Duped By QPR this season on 08:23 - Oct 1 by paesanu

"you follow Rangers through thick and thin, not when it suits you'

This mantra is what's ruining football. This mantra is out of date, this mantra was for many many years ago, when the players represented the shirt not their agents. This mantra is what keeps ticket prices scandalous and salaries outrageous.
This mantra does not and should not apply in the current era, so should stop being pulled out everytime someone questions the situation.

At what point SonOf, do you step back and think "hold on, this is supposed to be a two way street?". At your age, probably never. But what about the younger generation, they're not going to fall for it. You know this, so you have to conclude that your mantra is a laughable relic.

Don't patronise me.
I said thin and thin actually, thick happens all too rarely.
We all bounced around at Wembley, and we all knew Droopy was in charge this season, so don't give it all that duped bollox. It's still the blind leading the blind, except that it seems it is the clueless leading the naive.
Personally, I've stopped going to most away games, as I'm realistic instead of optimistic.
Your team is still your team, whether you agree with decisions made or not, a bit different for you if I recall, as you adopted us so you can switch back to your other team when it suits.
You are the laughable relic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024