Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Duped By QPR this season 15:14 - Sep 30 with 24740 viewsINFIRMARY

So my ticket is up for sale every game on Viagogo . until I get all my season ticket money back ,

Apparently we are short of strikers , right backs and left backs , we buy unfit crocked footballers and have absolutely no action plan going into a premier league season what a FU@KING JOKE !

for those who think its gonna get better DREAM ON !

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Duped By QPR this season on 16:17 - Oct 1 with 3572 viewsSomersetHoops

My season ticket is still in its envelope and it makes me sad rather than angry that I've seen or heard nothing from QPR that makes me want to spend a day of my life making the effort to watch them. In some few cases my ticket has been used by my son, but I would rather send the message of empty seats to the QPR management. Our manager is paid a lot of money to get together a team worth watching - in that he's failed. Players are paid obscene amounts of money to perform well on the pitch and they have failed in that as well. Fernandes is throwing money at QPR, but its clear he doesn't know how to spend it wisely and is hoping he can recoup his losses by a large property development project.

In my opinion the biggest mistake was appointing Beard as CEO when his expertise is in property development projects which seem to fail at every turn, rather than football that he hasn't got a clue about. What QPR needs is someone who understands football with the knowledge time and commitment to put our club on the right track. The nearest we got to that in recent times was when Amit was running things, but I don't think there is enough return on any effort he could make at QPR now to make it worth his while.

Who's Next?

Duped By QPR this season on 16:18 - Oct 1 with 3568 viewsINFIRMARY

Duped By QPR this season on 15:49 - Oct 1 by SonofNorfolt

Don't patronise me.
I said thin and thin actually, thick happens all too rarely.
We all bounced around at Wembley, and we all knew Droopy was in charge this season, so don't give it all that duped bollox. It's still the blind leading the blind, except that it seems it is the clueless leading the naive.
Personally, I've stopped going to most away games, as I'm realistic instead of optimistic.
Your team is still your team, whether you agree with decisions made or not, a bit different for you if I recall, as you adopted us so you can switch back to your other team when it suits.
You are the laughable relic.

Yep I did bounce around at Wembley , fact is i should not have been anywhere near Wembley but we should have been in an auto promotion spot based on our players and caliber , Yeah I knew Droopy was in charge but i didn't think him and the board could get it so FU@CKING wrong again and then make so many excuses that they only have themselves to blame for

Duped By QPR this season on 18:53 - Oct 1 with 3514 viewsTacticalR

Duped By QPR this season on 20:33 - Sep 30 by kensalriser

By my reckoning we've had two great seasons out of the last 20 and perhaps another two or three reasonably decent ones. The rest have been varying degrees of shit. So, with a one in five chance of a season not being shit, I tend to expect the season to be, well, fairly shit.

So this thread should really be called 'Duped by QPR every season'.

Air hostess clique

Duped By QPR this season on 19:07 - Oct 1 with 3511 viewsPinnerPaul

Duped By QPR this season on 16:17 - Oct 1 by SomersetHoops

My season ticket is still in its envelope and it makes me sad rather than angry that I've seen or heard nothing from QPR that makes me want to spend a day of my life making the effort to watch them. In some few cases my ticket has been used by my son, but I would rather send the message of empty seats to the QPR management. Our manager is paid a lot of money to get together a team worth watching - in that he's failed. Players are paid obscene amounts of money to perform well on the pitch and they have failed in that as well. Fernandes is throwing money at QPR, but its clear he doesn't know how to spend it wisely and is hoping he can recoup his losses by a large property development project.

In my opinion the biggest mistake was appointing Beard as CEO when his expertise is in property development projects which seem to fail at every turn, rather than football that he hasn't got a clue about. What QPR needs is someone who understands football with the knowledge time and commitment to put our club on the right track. The nearest we got to that in recent times was when Amit was running things, but I don't think there is enough return on any effort he could make at QPR now to make it worth his while.

Paying all that money just to make a point and not caring enough to go, but still care enough to post on here regularly.

Its a free country and all that but that just seems weird.

In general, not directed at you Somerset.....

Apart from 5 or 6 teams all the other 14 can expect to see their team lose about half their games, expecting us to be better that that was just naive.

All this , its not the result, its everything else is b*****x, we win and everyone happy.

Plenty of Palace fans didn't want Warnock anywhere near the club again, all quiet now.

West Ham - Where's everyone wanting to play the "West Ham way" at the moment?
Duped By QPR this season on 23:29 - Oct 1 with 3464 viewsSomersetHoops

Duped By QPR this season on 19:07 - Oct 1 by PinnerPaul

Paying all that money just to make a point and not caring enough to go, but still care enough to post on here regularly.

Its a free country and all that but that just seems weird.

In general, not directed at you Somerset.....

Apart from 5 or 6 teams all the other 14 can expect to see their team lose about half their games, expecting us to be better that that was just naive.

All this , its not the result, its everything else is b*****x, we win and everyone happy.

Plenty of Palace fans didn't want Warnock anywhere near the club again, all quiet now.

West Ham - Where's everyone wanting to play the "West Ham way" at the moment?

I don't really mind if people have a go at me and I agree its a bit stupid, but its more than the results that sadden me, I've followed QPR enough to be able to take losing frequently and celebrate the odd win. The problem is the way we are playing. We go to clubs and even at LR defending ridiculously deep with hardly an attacking effort and no goal attempts for most of the games, until sometimes in the last 20 minutes or so when we change everything and try to play when its too late. Its not just our goal scoring that is lamentably poor, but that we must have the lowest number of attempts at goal in the division if not the football leagues as well (anyone got the stats - I bet they make miserable reading for QPR fans). I agonised over buying a season ticket for myself and my daughter, but like a fool I was convinced by our management saying they've learnt their lesson and things would be different this time. Well here's the thing they haven't and it isn't. Redknapp had a reputation for playing attractive football once upon a time - well that is long gone now.

When I come to games at Loftus Road it is a whole day for me and I can't have more than a pint because of the drive back. My time is far more valuable than the cost of the ticket and I appreciate that many people on here and other fans give up more than that and go home and away games. I admire their constancy, but is the poor play we have endured for so long not wearing even their support a bit thin now? I just hope something will be done to change the situation so I can feel enthusiastic about coming to games again, but until it does I will be staying away. That doesn't mean I don't care, hence my spending time on here. I know its probably a waste of time in terms of actually changing anything, but I know I'm not the only disillusioned supporter on here and it remains interesting to see other views and share thoughts, which is what Clive's board provides an excellent platform for.

Who's Next?

Duped By QPR this season on 00:47 - Oct 2 with 3444 viewsINFIRMARY

Duped By QPR this season on 00:49 - Oct 2 with 3442 viewsenfieldargh

Duped By QPR this season on 23:29 - Oct 1 by SomersetHoops

I don't really mind if people have a go at me and I agree its a bit stupid, but its more than the results that sadden me, I've followed QPR enough to be able to take losing frequently and celebrate the odd win. The problem is the way we are playing. We go to clubs and even at LR defending ridiculously deep with hardly an attacking effort and no goal attempts for most of the games, until sometimes in the last 20 minutes or so when we change everything and try to play when its too late. Its not just our goal scoring that is lamentably poor, but that we must have the lowest number of attempts at goal in the division if not the football leagues as well (anyone got the stats - I bet they make miserable reading for QPR fans). I agonised over buying a season ticket for myself and my daughter, but like a fool I was convinced by our management saying they've learnt their lesson and things would be different this time. Well here's the thing they haven't and it isn't. Redknapp had a reputation for playing attractive football once upon a time - well that is long gone now.

When I come to games at Loftus Road it is a whole day for me and I can't have more than a pint because of the drive back. My time is far more valuable than the cost of the ticket and I appreciate that many people on here and other fans give up more than that and go home and away games. I admire their constancy, but is the poor play we have endured for so long not wearing even their support a bit thin now? I just hope something will be done to change the situation so I can feel enthusiastic about coming to games again, but until it does I will be staying away. That doesn't mean I don't care, hence my spending time on here. I know its probably a waste of time in terms of actually changing anything, but I know I'm not the only disillusioned supporter on here and it remains interesting to see other views and share thoughts, which is what Clive's board provides an excellent platform for.

Can understand your view Somerset but this football fan stuff is an addiction that should surpass all rational thought.

By the way, I read that we have the 2nd highest shots tally in the prem, but the lowest tally of shots on target.

Personally the home games have been encouraging even against prem second rate teams.

Man U and Spurs away were awful, southamptona bit better, so we can only HOPE that we improve sufficiently to move up the league.

I can't get enough of this crap, good or bad

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Duped By QPR this season on 00:58 - Oct 2 with 3436 viewssaxbend

I don't have a massive problem with what Harry's doing - I wish he'd have signed more strikers, same as last season, but other than that I can live with him quite easily given what other managers areout there. I don't have a problem with us finding that a lot of the teams we play are a lot better than us. I certainly don't have a problem with Tony Fernandes. Bloody hell, there are chairmen out there that make Flavio look good, and we've got one who'll appoint a manager and let him get on the job and give him the financial support to do what he feels is best with the team, and not be too hasty to get rid of him (apart from Warnock who I think could have done with a bit more time, but then Tony wanted the window to be there for his replacement which is sensible enough I suppose).

I do have a problem with the Premier League, the way it's marketed, the way it's all done for television broadcasters and their mindless audiences, and especially the ticket prices. I have a massive problem with that. Unfortunately there's no point being in the Championship unless you're trying to do as well as possible, and that means having to face up to the possibility of not staying in it. It also comes with the territory of a Chairman willing to back the manager that he's going to want to be in a league that brings some of his money back to him. But I still bloody hate the Premier League.

However, I also really really like watching QPR, so no, I'm not going to be giving up. Perhaps if the club got so big and priced me out and was charging even more money in a bigger stadium that we couldn't fill (because stupidly they didn't bring the prices down when they got the new ground), just so we could play Ukrainian teams in midweek games that are also on Channel 5 in the months of August and September, I might eventually have to give up and go and support Brentford instead. But there's no danger of that happening with Harry in charge, thankfully. :)
[Post edited 2 Oct 2014 1:01]
Login to get fewer ads

Duped By QPR this season on 11:19 - Oct 2 with 3361 views00calben

Duped By QPR this season on 21:40 - Sep 30 by ASimonBarkerVolley

"You don't support QPR for the good times. You support QPR because it's QPR,
not because you are going to win trophies" - Marc Bircham

Trouble is, it's not QPR any more though is it.

Everything that made us all fall in love with QPR, just doesn't seem to be there any more.
Duped By QPR this season on 11:40 - Oct 2 with 3340 viewswillis1980

apart from losing to hull on the first day of the season i dont really see how any of the results have gone any other way than expected. southampton are flighing high, its rare wed get a result at old trafford and i didnt expect us to beat tottenham.

id start getting irate if we started losing to villa, newcastle, burnley etc at home.
Duped By QPR this season on 12:32 - Oct 2 with 3308 viewsPinnerPaul

Duped By QPR this season on 23:29 - Oct 1 by SomersetHoops

Thanks Somerset, good post, don't agree with all of it but a well put argument.
Duped By QPR this season on 21:24 - Oct 2 with 3256 viewsINFIRMARY

Duped By QPR this season on 11:19 - Oct 2 by 00calben

Trouble is, it's not QPR any more though is it.

Everything that made us all fall in love with QPR, just doesn't seem to be there any more.

Birch got it right , he got out

Duped By QPR this season on 21:48 - Oct 2 with 3245 viewssix_foot_two

Duped By QPR this season on 21:24 - Oct 2 by INFIRMARY

Birch got it right , he got out

Yes but its all so melodramatic, if you really don't like the club any more then off you go then.

Personally I don't care where the club is as I will always be there through thick and thin.
Duped By QPR this season on 22:31 - Oct 2 with 3229 viewsINFIRMARY

Duped By QPR this season on 21:48 - Oct 2 by six_foot_two

Yes but its all so melodramatic, if you really don't like the club any more then off you go then.

Personally I don't care where the club is as I will always be there through thick and thin.

melodramatic = thick & thin

Duped By QPR this season on 11:21 - Oct 3 with 3177 viewsPinnerPaul

Duped By QPR this season on 21:48 - Oct 2 by six_foot_two

Exactly.

Its not the same club my Dad supported - SA road mud bank and half a stand, no Ladies toilets!

Its not same club as it was in the 60's. 70's was different again etc etc etc

Look out of window, life moves on.

If you don't like Sky, don't watch it, if you think its madness to spend £000s a month on a phone that is a poor version of a proper computer just so you can look up that the train you're on is late, like me, don't buy one and if you don't like the "way the club is" WHY CONTINUE TO POST MISERABLE POST AFTER POST ON HERE - what's the point!
Duped By QPR this season on 14:22 - Oct 3 with 2853 viewsINFIRMARY

Duped By QPR this season on 11:21 - Oct 3 by PinnerPaul

Exactly.

Its not the same club my Dad supported - SA road mud bank and half a stand, no Ladies toilets!

If you don't like Sky, don't watch it, if you think its madness to spend £000s a month on a phone that is a poor version of a proper computer just so you can look up that the train you're on is late, like me, don't buy one and if you don't like the "way the club is" WHY CONTINUE TO POST MISERABLE POST AFTER POST ON HERE - what's the point!

In the same way we talk about the good things @ QPR , we should also talk about the bad things @ QPR , otherwise nothing changes

Duped By QPR this season on 15:11 - Oct 3 with 2837 viewsSpiritofGregory

Duped By QPR this season on 21:40 - Sep 30 by ASimonBarkerVolley

"You don't support QPR for the good times. You support QPR because it's QPR,
not because you are going to win trophies" - Marc Bircham

Marc probably started supporting us when we were London's top club.
Duped By QPR this season on 01:08 - Oct 4 with 2796 viewsINFIRMARY

£300 back already

Duped By QPR this season on 07:53 - Oct 4 with 2762 viewsRuislipHoop

Exactly.

Yeah, lets not bother expressing our views anymore, if we haven't got anything positive to talk about just shut the forum down. Good Idea !!!!
Duped By QPR this season on 11:52 - Oct 4 with 2726 viewsSomersetHoops

Exactly.

I wish I hadn't seen QPR when we had Alex Stock Rodney Marsh, Stan Bowles, Phil Parkes, Terry Venables, Les Ferdinand, Andy Sinton, Clive Wilson, Dave Bardsley, GErry Francis, Alan MacDonald and so many more I don't have time to list. If I hadn't I wouldn't be a QPR fan now and I wouldn't feel that most of those owning, managing or playing for the club don't deserve to. I would say Clint Hill is the only one currently in position who deserves a mention in that list of people who were QPR. I don't like what our club has become and I make no excuse for saying it. It's impossible to change allegiance for me now, so I'm stuck with a football club that has changed so much from the one I used to know that I don't want to visit its ground. I wish I could be indifferent about it and not care, but at the moment I can't although the day gets nearer when I can and I just hope things change before that happens.

Who's Next?

Duped By QPR this season on 17:01 - Oct 5 with 2672 viewsINFIRMARY

THIS

Duped By QPR this season (n/t) on 17:23 - Oct 5 with 2637 viewsEconRmist

Duped By QPR this season on 00:49 - Oct 2 by enfieldargh

Can understand your view Somerset but this football fan stuff is an addiction that should surpass all rational thought.

By the way, I read that we have the 2nd highest shots tally in the prem, but the lowest tally of shots on target.

Personally the home games have been encouraging even against prem second rate teams.

Man U and Spurs away were awful, southamptona bit better, so we can only HOPE that we improve sufficiently to move up the league.

I can't get enough of this crap, good or bad

[Post edited 27 Mar 2016 13:31]
Duped By QPR this season on 20:25 - Oct 5 with 2601 viewsINFIRMARY

£400 back so far and on today's performance thank god

Duped By QPR this season on 17:02 - Oct 6 with 2532 viewsINFIRMARY

£450 now , since yesterday people must be interested to see the Zoo that is QPR !

Duped By QPR this season on 08:24 - Oct 29 with 2436 viewsessextaxiboy

Duped By QPR this season on 17:02 - Oct 6 by INFIRMARY

£450 now , since yesterday people must be interested to see the Zoo that is QPR !

You missed a couple of great goals on Monday , and the atmosphere was decent as well . I really enjoyed the night .

How much money have you recouped so far ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024