Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Duped By QPR this season 15:14 - Sep 30 with 24308 viewsINFIRMARY

So my ticket is up for sale every game on Viagogo . until I get all my season ticket money back ,

Apparently we are short of strikers , right backs and left backs , we buy unfit crocked footballers and have absolutely no action plan going into a premier league season what a FU@KING JOKE !

for those who think its gonna get better DREAM ON !

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Duped By QPR this season on 12:25 - Dec 22 with 2374 viewssimmo

Another great result missed, did you manage to tout your ticket for another £100?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Duped By QPR this season on 12:43 - Dec 22 with 2334 viewsINFIRMARY

Nope £130

Duped By QPR this season on 12:52 - Dec 22 with 2312 viewssimmo

Duped By QPR this season on 12:43 - Dec 22 by INFIRMARY

Nope £130

You must be chuffed!

Duped By QPR this season on 13:05 - Dec 22 with 2276 viewsCroydonCaptJack

You picked the wrong season to do this mate.
Duped By QPR this season on 13:12 - Dec 22 with 2259 viewsRangersw12

Nope £130

Believe that and you will believe anything
Duped By QPR this season on 13:14 - Dec 22 with 2253 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Duped By QPR this season on 13:12 - Dec 22 by Rangersw12

Believe that and you will believe anything

Plenty of empty seats near me so I seriously doubt anyone would pay that sort of dough.
Duped By QPR this season on 13:31 - Dec 22 with 2200 viewsHantsR

Duped By QPR this season on 12:52 - Dec 22 by simmo

You must be chuffed!

No he's just a tit
Duped By QPR this season on 13:47 - Dec 22 with 2163 viewsandygg

Login to get fewer ads

Duped By QPR this season on 14:07 - Dec 22 with 2113 viewspomanjou

Nope £130

Please let me in on your amazing strategy which allows you to make shed loads. Or is it that you have seat in the 100 club?

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Duped By QPR this season on 14:34 - Dec 22 with 2065 viewsJonDoeman

Nope £130

I'm calling bullshit! ManYoo tickets are going for less than that. You've already made a big enough mug of yourself here without starting on the porkies!
[Post edited 22 Dec 2014 14:34]

It Is What It Is !!

Duped By QPR this season on 14:38 - Dec 22 with 2048 viewsINFIRMARY

Duped By QPR this season on 14:34 - Dec 22 by JonDoeman

I'm calling bullshit! ManYoo tickets are going for less than that. You've already made a big enough mug of yourself here without starting on the porkies!
[Post edited 22 Dec 2014 14:34]

Yep massive mug , I've made my money back on my season ticket , you just seem angry about something ? and i don't give a Sh!t about it !

Duped By QPR this season on 14:46 - Dec 22 with 2033 viewsJonDoeman

Duped By QPR this season on 14:38 - Dec 22 by INFIRMARY

Yep massive mug , I've made my money back on my season ticket , you just seem angry about something ? and i don't give a Sh!t about it !

I know you don't give a shit, you wouldn't be on here bragging about touting your ticket if you did! I don't know why you keep posting here you ain't QPR. Should be banned really!

It Is What It Is !!

Duped By QPR this season on 14:52 - Dec 22 with 2014 viewsINFIRMARY

i've never bragged , I posted my original reason and when I'm asked i answer other posters , now you want posters banned cause it does not match up to your views , lol , get a life !

Duped By QPR this season on 14:54 - Dec 22 with 2008 viewsINFIRMARY

Oh and Merry Christmas (sincerely)

Duped By QPR this season on 15:06 - Dec 22 with 1991 viewssimmo

Duped By QPR this season on 14:52 - Dec 22 by INFIRMARY

i've never bragged , I posted my original reason and when I'm asked i answer other posters , now you want posters banned cause it does not match up to your views , lol , get a life !

But you're a tout, you're touting your QPR ticket for as much as you can get it.

I would have been gutted to miss that game Saturday, the way it went, and how it happened, but all you care about is the fact you (apparently) made some £. You won't even allow other real QPR fans the chance to attend by paying a reasonable amount. Poor.

Duped By QPR this season on 15:24 - Dec 22 with 1970 viewsINFIRMARY

Duped By QPR this season on 15:06 - Dec 22 by simmo

But you're a tout, you're touting your QPR ticket for as much as you can get it.

I would have been gutted to miss that game Saturday, the way it went, and how it happened, but all you care about is the fact you (apparently) made some £. You won't even allow other real QPR fans the chance to attend by paying a reasonable amount. Poor.

Yeah you need to read the threads before posting and not just look at the last 5 -6 , As i said before , why ? i paid for my season ticket and the 15 others before , Viagogo is a QPR authorized site , the price is set cause I want my money back , i'm not a charity , buying my ticket back in June was not easy and cost alot !

Duped By QPR this season on 15:48 - Dec 22 with 1935 viewsrobith

Duped By QPR this season on 15:24 - Dec 22 by INFIRMARY

Yeah you need to read the threads before posting and not just look at the last 5 -6 , As i said before , why ? i paid for my season ticket and the 15 others before , Viagogo is a QPR authorized site , the price is set cause I want my money back , i'm not a charity , buying my ticket back in June was not easy and cost alot !

Mark you this Bassanio, for even the devil can cite scripture for his purpose

Your're charging people a 400% mark up on tickets based on your £130 statement. In context my dad couldn't come this weekend and I sold his ticket to a friend of a friends for face value. Didn't know him before hand but we were hugging and jumping when Charlie scored at the end and had a fair few pints together after.

You are a tout pure and simple, a pox on the game, an embodiment of everything wrong with the modern state of affairs on our corpulent and rotten game. That's why people get annoyed with you, in case you were in need of some self awareness
Duped By QPR this season on 16:01 - Dec 22 with 1909 viewsINFIRMARY

Duped By QPR this season on 15:48 - Dec 22 by robith

Mark you this Bassanio, for even the devil can cite scripture for his purpose

Your're charging people a 400% mark up on tickets based on your £130 statement. In context my dad couldn't come this weekend and I sold his ticket to a friend of a friends for face value. Didn't know him before hand but we were hugging and jumping when Charlie scored at the end and had a fair few pints together after.

You are a tout pure and simple, a pox on the game, an embodiment of everything wrong with the modern state of affairs on our corpulent and rotten game. That's why people get annoyed with you, in case you were in need of some self awareness

I guess in short , what you say matters not one bit to me ! Merry Christmas

Duped By QPR this season on 16:04 - Dec 22 with 1899 viewsWokingR

Duped By QPR this season on 16:01 - Dec 22 by INFIRMARY

I guess in short , what you say matters not one bit to me ! Merry Christmas

Then follow the general consensus of feeling on this thread and f*ck off and stop wasting our time
Duped By QPR this season on 16:11 - Dec 22 with 1875 viewsINFIRMARY

Duped By QPR this season on 16:04 - Dec 22 by WokingR

Then follow the general consensus of feeling on this thread and f*ck off and stop wasting our time

LOL ! You stupid Fu@kers keeping posting on the thread after certain games bringing it back to the front page and in the general theme of a forum I reply !

Duped By QPR this season on 16:47 - Dec 22 with 1879 viewsDylanP

"Mark you this Bassanio, for even the devil can cite scripture for his purpose "

Blimey robith, what a cultured fellow you are. That is a class quote. Good on ya.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Duped By QPR this season on 18:49 - Mar 19 with 1587 viewsINFIRMARY

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024