Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Duped By QPR this season 15:14 - Sep 30 with 24663 viewsINFIRMARY

So my ticket is up for sale every game on Viagogo . until I get all my season ticket money back ,

Apparently we are short of strikers , right backs and left backs , we buy unfit crocked footballers and have absolutely no action plan going into a premier league season what a FU@KING JOKE !

for those who think its gonna get better DREAM ON !

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Duped By QPR this season on 22:17 - Dec 6 with 2457 viewsessextaxiboy

Duped By QPR this season on 08:24 - Oct 29 by essextaxiboy

You missed a couple of great goals on Monday , and the atmosphere was decent as well . I really enjoyed the night .

How much money have you recouped so far ?

Ah there you are !

How much money have you recouped so far? , You missed a couple of decent wins and some great goals .

The atmosphere is on the up , we are really getting behind the team .

What are you doing with your Saturdays? ...
Duped By QPR this season on 22:19 - Dec 6 with 2445 viewsMatch82

Duped By QPR this season on 22:17 - Dec 6 by essextaxiboy

Ah there you are !

How much money have you recouped so far? , You missed a couple of decent wins and some great goals .

You appear to be arguing with yourself here...
Duped By QPR this season on 22:21 - Dec 6 with 2434 viewsessextaxiboy

Duped By QPR this season on 22:19 - Dec 6 by Match82

You appear to be arguing with yourself here...

Wouldnt be the first time . You spend a lot of time on your own in my job
Duped By QPR this season on 22:44 - Dec 6 with 2391 viewsMatch82

Duped By QPR this season on 22:21 - Dec 6 by essextaxiboy

Wouldnt be the first time . You spend a lot of time on your own in my job

In a taxi? You're doing it wrong!
Duped By QPR this season on 23:25 - Dec 6 with 2341 viewsessextaxiboy

Duped By QPR this season on 22:44 - Dec 6 by Match82

In a taxi? You're doing it wrong!

You reckon ? Maybe I havnt got the right bike .
Duped By QPR this season on 11:02 - Dec 10 with 2155 viewsINFIRMARY

Duped By QPR this season on 22:17 - Dec 6 by essextaxiboy

Ah there you are !

£550 cheers

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Duped By QPR this season on 11:16 - Dec 10 with 2123 viewsqueensparker

So one thing we've learned from this thread is QPR season tickets make a great investment vehicle.

Buy one, whack it on Viagogo every week, £££££££ by the end of the season

Let's hope the city boys don't catch on. Could be the new orange juice futures
Duped By QPR this season on 11:35 - Dec 10 with 2096 viewsRangersw12

Duped By QPR this season on 11:02 - Dec 10 by INFIRMARY

£550 cheers

At this rate you will be able to buy a Chelsea ST soon
Login to get fewer ads

Duped By QPR this season on 12:08 - Dec 10 with 2049 viewssimmo

£550 cheers

Did you use it to buy a laptop so you can watch at home?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Duped By QPR this season on 12:16 - Dec 10 with 2019 viewsPinnerPaul

£550 cheers

Weird, really weird.

If true of course.
Duped By QPR this season on 13:12 - Dec 10 with 1937 viewsJamie

Duped By QPR this season on 12:16 - Dec 10 by PinnerPaul

Weird, really weird.

If true of course.

What's weird about it? If someone is disillusioned with Arrys tombola and admission that 'we've tried everything to get a point away' and would rather sell their ticket to someone who wants to attend then why not?

The seller is happy to get their money back, the buyer happy to have a ticket and surely you should be delighted that it's an extra bum on seat getting behind the team.
Duped By QPR this season on 13:15 - Dec 10 with 1929 viewssimmo

Duped By QPR this season on 13:12 - Dec 10 by Jamie

What's weird about it? If someone is disillusioned with Arrys tombola and admission that 'we've tried everything to get a point away' and would rather sell their ticket to someone who wants to attend then why not?

The seller is happy to get their money back, the buyer happy to have a ticket and surely you should be delighted that it's an extra bum on seat getting behind the team.

Season tickets don't cover away games mate. Just an FYI.

Duped By QPR this season on 13:20 - Dec 10 with 1918 viewsqueensparker

This has been one of the most enjoyable seasons in years for me at home so far. Been some cracking games, loads of goals, can't fault the effort at all.
Duped By QPR this season on 13:26 - Dec 10 with 1904 viewsJamie

Duped By QPR this season on 13:15 - Dec 10 by simmo

Season tickets don't cover away games mate. Just an FYI.

I'm well aware off that. If someone doesn't want to support a team managed by a guy who physically admits he has no idea what he is doing then that is their decision. They can then sell their seat to someone who does want to be at LR getting behind the team.

Everyone wins,
Duped By QPR this season on 13:34 - Dec 10 with 1883 viewssimmo

Duped By QPR this season on 13:26 - Dec 10 by Jamie

I'm well aware off that. If someone doesn't want to support a team managed by a guy who physically admits he has no idea what he is doing then that is their decision. They can then sell their seat to someone who does want to be at LR getting behind the team.

Everyone wins,

Harry Redknapp was Harry Redknapp before this season started.

Duped By QPR this season on 13:42 - Dec 10 with 1860 viewsTW_R

How is it an extra bum on seat? It's exactly the same amount of bums as to what would have been expected. And as season tickets were sold out I'd say not only is it stopping someone wanting a ST getting one, but is also profiteering from that very scenario. No different to any tout.

As already mentioned above, our home games have been great this year. Not entirely sure what was expected, but they've been the most entertaining games at LR since 2011
Duped By QPR this season on 13:47 - Dec 10 with 1843 viewsJamie

Duped By QPR this season on 13:34 - Dec 10 by simmo

Harry Redknapp was Harry Redknapp before this season started.

Whilst that is very observant of you, it doesn't change the fact that if someone doesn't feel they want to watch QPR this season and would rather sell their ticket to somebody that would, that is entirely their decision and suits all parties.
Duped By QPR this season on 13:47 - Dec 10 with 1842 viewsCroydonCaptJack

£550 cheers

I wouldn't swap for the home games I have seen so far this season. We have competed in every game. It is the away games that are the problem.
Duped By QPR this season on 13:48 - Dec 10 with 1841 viewsPinnerPaul

Where to start Jamie.

I'll begin with the obvious - Harry was manger when ST went on sale, if someone really hates him THAT much (weird in itself) don't buy one.

OP was complaining about strikers/RB/LB - that's Vargas, BZ, Charlie, Isla and YSY - none of whom have been too shabby!

But none of that's the point really - if you're a supporter, you're a supporter, especially so if you buy a ST.

Things start not going so well, club buys (or not) players you don't like so you throw your toys out of the pram IN SEPTEMBER and start flogging your S/T.

In my book that's weird!
Duped By QPR this season on 13:49 - Dec 10 with 1832 viewsPinnerPaul

Duped By QPR this season on 13:47 - Dec 10 by Jamie

Whilst that is very observant of you, it doesn't change the fact that if someone doesn't feel they want to watch QPR this season and would rather sell their ticket to somebody that would, that is entirely their decision and suits all parties.

Why buy it in the first place then!
Duped By QPR this season on 13:59 - Dec 10 with 1807 viewsRangersw12

Duped By QPR this season on 13:47 - Dec 10 by Jamie

That's fine if he was selling tickets at face value....
Duped By QPR this season on 14:01 - Dec 10 with 1803 viewsJamie

Duped By QPR this season on 13:48 - Dec 10 by PinnerPaul

Where to start Jamie.

I'll begin with the obvious - Harry was manger when ST went on sale, if someone really hates him THAT much (weird in itself) don't buy one.

OP was complaining about strikers/RB/LB - that's Vargas, BZ, Charlie, Isla and YSY - none of whom have been too shabby!

But none of that's the point really - if you're a supporter, you're a supporter, especially so if you buy a ST.

Things start not going so well, club buys (or not) players you don't like so you throw your toys out of the pram IN SEPTEMBER and start flogging your S/T.

In my book that's weird!

Maybe the OP bought a ST out of hope rather than realism. The very same reason fans spend a lot of money to go to away games that Arry publicly admits he hasn't a clue how to get a single point from.

Let's be honest, to be QPR fans we've all got to be a bit nuts haven't we.

Ultimately whilst it's not a course of action if choose, it seems to me to suit all parties if the OP gets their money back and gives their seat to someone who wants to attend the matches and support the team.
Duped By QPR this season on 14:05 - Dec 10 with 1791 viewsstansleftfoot

get your money back, try the a cash refund on the basis that the product doesn't match the offer, it's sad to see QPR fans throw in their hand.
I've just changed job and my introduction into a large group of working men has opened up a virtual world of fans, who don't have clubs but manage their own on forums and games/competitions, Of Fans, who have literally have no history or connection with these Branded Clubs at the top of the table.
QPR are never seen as a threat and most fans are benign or often supporter us by way of the second club philosophy, thus offering empathy and area's of discussion where mutually shared management cock-ups are laughed over, but then Saturday comes round.
By all means be angry, your attitude is the same as the Newcastle fans 8 or 9 games ago, and look at them now.
We are QPR and I will remain proud to be a fan and look back with pride and laughter at being part of the extraordinary journey our small club has taken me on from the Old third division to competing in the Premiership.
There is nothing I can do about how the Club is run, I cannot stop Harry Redknapp selecting players out of position, I cannot stop us signing Rio Ferdinand, I can stop going to Loftus Road thus avoiding the few knobs who support our club, seating is the downfall for me because you cannot avoid the morons......but I can support and support I shall do....See ya, where will you take your support now....or will you just remain angry? Things always change. Look to the Stars because that's where our future lie's, if you look backwards there's mostly a trail of abandoned hope.
Be like the players who turn up, home and away and support us in our efforts to lift the Club out of it's self imposed difficulties, Richard Dunne, Zamora, Austin, plus many others who are quite plainly trying to get us up the table.
Duped By QPR this season on 14:05 - Dec 10 with 1790 viewsdaveB

Duped By QPR this season on 14:01 - Dec 10 by Jamie

Maybe the OP bought a ST out of hope rather than realism. The very same reason fans spend a lot of money to go to away games that Arry publicly admits he hasn't a clue how to get a single point from.

Let's be honest, to be QPR fans we've all got to be a bit nuts haven't we.

Ultimately whilst it's not a course of action if choose, it seems to me to suit all parties if the OP gets their money back and gives their seat to someone who wants to attend the matches and support the team.

Good Luck to him if he gets his money back, looks like he's making a few quid but I've quite enjoyed the home games this season, regardless of who the manager is we've played pretty well in all of them
Duped By QPR this season on 14:09 - Dec 10 with 1781 viewssimmo

If you're following the club for success, you're probably right to stop supporting them. Even if you have been spoilt in the last few years

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024