Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro injury 10:23 - Oct 1 with 1519 viewsHarlesdon

I'm sure it's been covered plenty of times on here already but I can't find it - sounds like his injury wasn't due to celebrating, what caused it then?
Sandro injury on 11:57 - Oct 1 with 1460 viewsdaveB

just hurt his knee in training, can't be serious as he started the game last weekend
Sandro injury on 11:58 - Oct 1 with 1456 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sandro injury on 11:57 - Oct 1 by daveB

just hurt his knee in training, can't be serious as he started the game last weekend

Any word on the head injury, and whether it's concussion or not? I haven't seen or heard anything on this.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sandro injury on 12:02 - Oct 1 with 1444 viewssimmo

Sandro injury on 11:58 - Oct 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Any word on the head injury, and whether it's concussion or not? I haven't seen or heard anything on this.

Redknapp reckoned he was fine by half time! Said it was pure precaution as they are really being overly careful with this sort of thing now...

Should be fine against West Ham if so, although I wouldn't be too fussed if he wasn't as Henry deserves to keep his place anyway.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sandro injury on 12:06 - Oct 1 with 1437 viewsNorthernr

Sandro injury on 12:02 - Oct 1 by simmo

Redknapp reckoned he was fine by half time! Said it was pure precaution as they are really being overly careful with this sort of thing now...

Should be fine against West Ham if so, although I wouldn't be too fussed if he wasn't as Henry deserves to keep his place anyway.

Wouldn't worry. If Sandro stays true to form Henry will be on by the 30th minute anyway. Least durable 'beast' I've ever seen in my life.
Sandro injury on 12:09 - Oct 1 with 1421 viewsQPunkR

Sandro injury on 12:02 - Oct 1 by simmo

Might be fine to start against WHam.
Won't make it all the way through to half time though

QPR - "shit but local"

Sandro injury on 12:16 - Oct 1 with 1400 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sound for the info lads.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sandro injury on 15:40 - Oct 1 with 1296 viewsINFIRMARY

He is a clumsy clut !

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024