Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry's Class of 2014 Learning The Hard Way 15:31 - Oct 1 with 392 viewsPaulFurlongsProtege

http://www.footballscores.com/superblog/harrys-class-of-2014-learning-the-hard-w

I have started writing for www.footballscores.com as a columnist for QPR. all comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated... no matter how cut throat ;)
Harry's Class of 2014 Learning The Hard Way on 15:39 - Oct 1 with 375 viewssimmo

First paragraph

'However a lapse in defensive duties from new boy Sandro allowed Bertrand a free run, who duly accepted the invitation to fire the Saints ahead.'

Sandro went off injured after about 8 minutes, it was Phillips who didn't track his run properly. You'' probably want to get the facts straight if you want people to read past the first 6 lines...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Harry's Class of 2014 Learning The Hard Way on 16:01 - Oct 1 with 358 viewsPaulFurlongsProtege

Harry's Class of 2014 Learning The Hard Way on 15:39 - Oct 1 by simmo

First paragraph

'However a lapse in defensive duties from new boy Sandro allowed Bertrand a free run, who duly accepted the invitation to fire the Saints ahead.'

Sandro went off injured after about 8 minutes, it was Phillips who didn't track his run properly. You'' probably want to get the facts straight if you want people to read past the first 6 lines...

I did pick up on that mistake but by the time I had the article had already been posted. However I do appreciate your honesty and will put the mistake down as a learning curve
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024