Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's up to US to do something?... 09:19 - Oct 7 with 1670 viewsNortholt_Rs

Fighting amongst ourselves because of he inept and lacklustre 'performances' from these players and the 'manager'.....WTF? It's time to band together and let this shower know exactly what we think - nobody takes the pizz out of us....NOBODY! Starting at the Liverpool game lets get right behind the team but let them know in no uncertain terms that we will not accept any lacklustre displays form any individual who isn't chasing back, closing down, moving to receive a pass, etc. Redknapp and this team have to understand they cannot take the pizz out of all of us any longer. Let's do this....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

It's up to US to do something?... on 09:24 - Oct 7 with 1649 viewsRangersw12

Problem is we haven't been a united fan base since the Holloway days , Paladini and his minions saw to that.

Saying that we might as well get behind them from the off and if they still don't bother running or tackling then at least we can say we have tried !
It's up to US to do something?... (n/t) on 09:48 - Oct 7 with 1600 viewsFrankMac

It's up to US to do something?... (n/t) on 09:54 - Oct 7 with 1588 viewspeejaybee

It's up to US to do something?... (n/t) on 09:48 - Oct 7 by FrankMac

I Agree.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

It's up to US to do something?... on 10:02 - Oct 7 with 1573 viewsQPR1882

So what you are saying is we should do the job that Harry is paid £3m a year to do ?
It's up to US to do something?... on 10:04 - Oct 7 with 1570 viewsQPunkR

Hang on, so how exactly are we supposed to do this? Stay resolutely positive, but if someone starts shirking their duties then dig them out as one? While staying positive? And without turning on each other?!

QPR - "shit but local"

It's up to US to do something?... on 10:07 - Oct 7 with 1560 viewsFrankMac

Have always had the utmost respect for everything Northern does, and usually agree with all his match reviews and comments, however, on this occasion, I have to say that I think it would be in the best long term interests of the club not to get behind the team and Redknapp but to make it clear that we want him out, and out as soon as possible. There may have been a deeper malaise at the club under Hughes, but even then we looked more capable of winning a football match, at least there was the pace of Cisse, the running of Mackie etc. Under Redknapp and all his spending, we show no sign of having either the ability or brains or spirit to do anything more than to fluke the occasional point. There's no scouting other than phoning up old mates to see if they're available, Tactics and team planning is an absolute embarrassment. The man is a fraud as a manager, doesn't have a clue, and there is absolutely no evidence that he can turn things around. Under his tenure, the team has steadily got worse. Stability under Redknapp just means continued ineptitude. Please let's do everything we can to encourage TF to get rid asap. Even if that means not getting behind the team - And it honestly pains me to say this.
It's up to US to do something?... on 10:13 - Oct 7 with 1543 viewsHantsR

It's up to US to do something?... on 10:07 - Oct 7 by FrankMac

Have always had the utmost respect for everything Northern does, and usually agree with all his match reviews and comments, however, on this occasion, I have to say that I think it would be in the best long term interests of the club not to get behind the team and Redknapp but to make it clear that we want him out, and out as soon as possible. There may have been a deeper malaise at the club under Hughes, but even then we looked more capable of winning a football match, at least there was the pace of Cisse, the running of Mackie etc. Under Redknapp and all his spending, we show no sign of having either the ability or brains or spirit to do anything more than to fluke the occasional point. There's no scouting other than phoning up old mates to see if they're available, Tactics and team planning is an absolute embarrassment. The man is a fraud as a manager, doesn't have a clue, and there is absolutely no evidence that he can turn things around. Under his tenure, the team has steadily got worse. Stability under Redknapp just means continued ineptitude. Please let's do everything we can to encourage TF to get rid asap. Even if that means not getting behind the team - And it honestly pains me to say this.

? is one confusing Northern with Northolt
It's up to US to do something?... on 10:13 - Oct 7 with 1541 viewsQPunkR

It's up to US to do something?... on 10:13 - Oct 7 by HantsR

? is one confusing Northern with Northolt

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

It's up to US to do something?... on 10:40 - Oct 7 with 1495 viewsPommyhoop

They're far too busy bombing the f'ck out of the Middle East to be rushing down to The Bush to sort H out .
Shirley.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

It's up to US to do something?... on 10:48 - Oct 7 with 1470 viewsQPunkR

It's up to US to do something?... on 10:40 - Oct 7 by Pommyhoop

They're far too busy bombing the f'ck out of the Middle East to be rushing down to The Bush to sort H out .
Shirley.

I did think as well, first time I saw the thread title!

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024