Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry should go, preferably right now 13:12 - Oct 7 with 8242 viewspomanjou

and Fernandes should realise that and and give him a compensatory shove if needed.

He should take all his middle aged lieutenants with him and allow a younger man and his team time to start making an impression before its too late.

HR was ready for retirement before he left Spurs and he's now well overdue. His stint at Rangers has drained all his physical energy and mentally he's living way behind football times and prefers to take the routes of least resistance in terms of management. He's just plain knackered.

Last year he got us up more by luck than judgement and this season he will run out of it and we know what the consequences will be.

Come on Mr Fernandes, stop being so nice and make what should not be a hard decision and put the guy out of his misery and into his slippers and pipe. You know it makes sense.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Harry should go, preferably right now on 18:48 - Oct 21 with 1763 viewspomanjou

Harry should go, preferably right now on 11:24 - Oct 21 by paulparker

Spot on Disco,
his record at Prem level is shocking, what is it 4 wins in total ???
why are we looking to keep him ??
the bloke tells more lies & gives more excuses than tony blair & Gordon brown put together
can those who want Arry and the cast of last of the summer wine to stay please give 5 reasons why he should
we cannot let him loose in the transfer market in January

I would have thought that any contract which Harry signed would include a requirement to at all times act in the best interest of the club and at all times act in a professional manner. I would say he is clearly in breach of both requirements and is within a hairs breadth of dismissal without compensation after his latest outburst.

The sooner the better. Come on Harry, call it a day and save just a little face.

Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Harry should go, preferably right now on 19:51 - Oct 21 with 1716 viewsLoftusRdW12

Did loads of people change their mind after the Liverpool game?

It was only ever a very vocal minority that wanted a change of manager IMO.

I'll support whatever the club decides is best on this matter.

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

Harry should go, preferably right now on 20:06 - Oct 21 with 1691 viewsClive_Anderson

Harry should go, preferably right now on 19:28 - Oct 20 by Discodroids

i think we should just see how it goes..leave it till around april next year so we still have a month or so to turn things round.

the way we played with such joie de vivre yesterday really inspired me in ways i never thought possible.

seeing us conceed playtime fontaine goals number 17, 18 and 19 of the season before the clocks go back, only augmented my resolve

harold is of course the right man for the job.

"they live....obey"

What the dickens is that? Looks like a rotting chimp in a mask.
Harry should go, preferably right now on 20:42 - Oct 21 with 1646 viewshighlandbill

"I,ll support whatever the club decides" . Tony Fernandes must love fans like you.Through thick and thin the Club is right.Sadly ,history has shown this to be untrue and people who stay loyal despite the evidence (Hitlers fans) end up getting shafted. Please use your brain and consider the situation we are in. A grumpy,past his sell by date manager. Quite unable to capitalise on the talents of one of our best players. (Worse than that,actually making statements which could ruin his future as a pro footballer). I consider Rednapp to be a disgrace to football . He cares only for one person (apart from Sandra) and that is himself. Let's get rid before he causes further embarrassment.

At my age I should not be doing this!

Harry should go, preferably right now on 20:51 - Oct 21 with 1635 viewsLoftusRdW12

Harry should go, preferably right now on 20:42 - Oct 21 by highlandbill

"I,ll support whatever the club decides" . Tony Fernandes must love fans like you.Through thick and thin the Club is right.Sadly ,history has shown this to be untrue and people who stay loyal despite the evidence (Hitlers fans) end up getting shafted. Please use your brain and consider the situation we are in. A grumpy,past his sell by date manager. Quite unable to capitalise on the talents of one of our best players. (Worse than that,actually making statements which could ruin his future as a pro footballer). I consider Rednapp to be a disgrace to football . He cares only for one person (apart from Sandra) and that is himself. Let's get rid before he causes further embarrassment.

I'd rather have the club make the decisions than you mate.

Hitler? Really?

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

Harry should go, preferably right now on 08:40 - Oct 22 with 1518 viewsDiscodroids

Harry should go, preferably right now on 20:06 - Oct 21 by Clive_Anderson

What the dickens is that? Looks like a rotting chimp in a mask.

its a john carpenter sci fi film from the eighties clive, called 'they live'.

its about a drifter who finds a pair of sunglasses that reveals that we have in point of fact, been invaded by aliens who control our thoughts and tell us to consume, obey, and believe by subliminal , covert messages...a bit like harold and his managerial team of diabolical, fiendish non carbon based life forms..

take their cunning ploy to reintroduce a QPR legend in sir les to sate us, the great unwashed on the terraces....ingenious i say!

these glasses can be obtained by postal order or simply by looking at the current premier league table.

and if i may venture, one is to assume that despite playing like bon accord on qualuudes sunday , many of these glasses still need to be distributed around this very board
[Post edited 22 Oct 2014 9:00]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Harry should go, preferably right now on 09:04 - Oct 22 with 1504 viewsTheBlob

Harry should go, preferably right now on 08:40 - Oct 22 by Discodroids

its a john carpenter sci fi film from the eighties clive, called 'they live'.

its about a drifter who finds a pair of sunglasses that reveals that we have in point of fact, been invaded by aliens who control our thoughts and tell us to consume, obey, and believe by subliminal , covert messages...a bit like harold and his managerial team of diabolical, fiendish non carbon based life forms..

take their cunning ploy to reintroduce a QPR legend in sir les to sate us, the great unwashed on the terraces....ingenious i say!

these glasses can be obtained by postal order or simply by looking at the current premier league table.

and if i may venture, one is to assume that despite playing like bon accord on qualuudes sunday , many of these glasses still need to be distributed around this very board
[Post edited 22 Oct 2014 9:00]

Good film.WWF's wrestler Rowdy Roddy Piper in the lead role,cue the inevitable fight scene.John Carpenter lifted this idea from an author called Keith Laumer.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Harry should go, preferably right now on 09:14 - Oct 22 with 1485 viewsDiscodroids

Harry should go, preferably right now on 09:04 - Oct 22 by TheBlob

Good film.WWF's wrestler Rowdy Roddy Piper in the lead role,cue the inevitable fight scene.John Carpenter lifted this idea from an author called Keith Laumer.

loved carpenters 'the thing ' and' escape from new york ' blob.

i may have to weave an anti harold plot into those story lines...

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Harry should go, preferably right now on 11:11 - Oct 22 with 1430 viewsrsonist

Some perceptive lines in this piece:

http://www.foxpunter.com/harry-redknapp-2014-10-22/

As if to strengthen his position of self-imposed leadership, Barton coined a phrase that would become the motto of Rangers’ play-off campaign: find a way.

Those three words were quoted in almost every interview given by almost every QPR player last May. It was almost an admission that, 18 months down the line of Redknapp’s reign, there was no real direction or philosophy. The players had to ‘find a way’ around their own shortcomings.

[...]

Redknapp has a talent for choosing the right people to do the right jobs, thereby allowing him to put his feet up and make phone calls for most of the day, but when his passion is absent, his observational skills let him down and he loses the ability to recognise a problem and solve it in advance.

If Redknapp cared enough about the QPR job, if he cared so much that he was happy to commit himself to taking full responsibility for results as the manager, this whole Taarabt spat would never have materialised. Instead, Taarabt might actually be in the team.
Harry should go, preferably right now on 11:26 - Oct 22 with 1409 viewsSpiritofGregory

Can't believe that Redknapp said that no one else could do a better job.
Harry should go, preferably right now on 12:33 - Oct 22 with 1382 viewsDiscodroids

kellie maloney in fetish wear could have done a better job this week.

Harry should go, preferably right now on 12:35 - Oct 22 with 1376 viewsQPunkR

Harry should go, preferably right now on 11:26 - Oct 22 by SpiritofGregory

Can't believe that Redknapp said that no one else could do a better job.

I just assumed it was one of Clive's made-up lines Turns out you CAN'T make it up!

QPR - "shit but local"

Harry should go, preferably right now on 12:43 - Oct 22 with 1363 viewsRickyDicky

Harry should go, preferably right now on 12:33 - Oct 22 by Discodroids

kellie maloney in fetish wear could have done a better job this week.

Damn my eyes !

Couldn't remember who Kellie Maloney , so had to take a look......

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Harry should go, preferably right now on 11:08 - Oct 28 with 1259 viewspomanjou

Last night and the Liverpool game were big improvements by the players but I see only cosmetic improvement by Redknapp in his role as manager. That is to say slightly more smiley and bothering to get out of his seat during the game.

We undoubtedly have much better players this season who are now delivering (eg the Chileno duo) others are revitalised (eg Zam) and we dont have others in the team (eg Barton) who disturb the shape and take away as much from the team as they contribute.

I recognise that the players may have bought him some time. No way should still be in charge by January.

Still best he goes now.

Harry should go, preferably right now on 12:07 - Oct 28 with 1200 viewsPinnerPaul

Harry should go, preferably right now on 11:08 - Oct 28 by pomanjou

Last night and the Liverpool game were big improvements by the players but I see only cosmetic improvement by Redknapp in his role as manager. That is to say slightly more smiley and bothering to get out of his seat during the game.

We undoubtedly have much better players this season who are now delivering (eg the Chileno duo) others are revitalised (eg Zam) and we dont have others in the team (eg Barton) who disturb the shape and take away as much from the team as they contribute.

I recognise that the players may have bought him some time. No way should still be in charge by January.

Still best he goes now.

Ridiculous.

Main reason he should stay is the p[layers are playing for him, would be madness to get rid while that's happening.

I could get out of my seat and show passion, doesn't mean I would be any good as the manager!

Also while I'm on, to say Barton takes away as much as he gives to the team is patent nonsense.
Harry should go, preferably right now on 12:07 - Oct 28 with 1168 viewsessextaxiboy

Harry should go, preferably right now on 11:08 - Oct 28 by pomanjou

Still best he goes now.

FFS his management does not rely on his sitting position or his facial expression especially after botched knee surgery and a near fatal car crash .

If you want a stand up who smiles go and ask Ken Dodd if he wants the fckin job .
Harry should go, preferably right now on 12:13 - Oct 28 with 1155 viewspomanjou

Harry should go, preferably right now on 12:07 - Oct 28 by essextaxiboy

FFS his management does not rely on his sitting position or his facial expression especially after botched knee surgery and a near fatal car crash .

If you want a stand up who smiles go and ask Ken Dodd if he wants the fckin job .

Yes, Essex. Thats why I said it was cosmetic.............

Harry should go, preferably right now on 12:28 - Oct 28 with 1140 viewsjohncharles

Harry should go, preferably right now on 12:07 - Oct 28 by essextaxiboy

Ken Dodd and Redknapp, a right pair of tax dodgers

Strong and stable my arse.

Harry should go, preferably right now on 13:16 - Oct 28 with 1080 viewsessextaxiboy

Harry should go, preferably right now on 12:28 - Oct 28 by johncharles

Ken Dodd and Redknapp, a right pair of tax dodgers

What a beautiful day for sticking a cucumber through someone’s letterbox and shouting, “Help, help, the Martians have landed!
Harry should go, preferably right now on 13:17 - Oct 28 with 1076 viewsessextaxiboy

Harry should go, preferably right now on 12:13 - Oct 28 by pomanjou

Yes, Essex. Thats why I said it was cosmetic.............

I was focussing on the word " improvement" ...as if it was part of the job description .
Harry should go, preferably right now on 13:22 - Oct 28 with 1061 viewsQPunkR

Harry should go, preferably right now on 12:07 - Oct 28 by PinnerPaul

Ridiculous.

Main reason he should stay is the p[layers are playing for him, would be madness to get rid while that's happening.

I could get out of my seat and show passion, doesn't mean I would be any good as the manager!

Also while I'm on, to say Barton takes away as much as he gives to the team is patent nonsense.

Well Henry certainly keeps hold of the ball far better than Barton (ie not spunking it straight into touch every time he gets it) and wins it back better as well.

QPR - "shit but local"

Harry should go, preferably right now on 13:40 - Oct 28 with 1038 viewsPinnerPaul

Harry should go, preferably right now on 13:22 - Oct 28 by QPunkR

Well Henry certainly keeps hold of the ball far better than Barton (ie not spunking it straight into touch every time he gets it) and wins it back better as well.

We've been here before - no point going over old ground - you don't like Barton, don't think he should be in the team - I do - that's football!
Harry should go, preferably right now on 13:46 - Oct 28 with 1019 viewsQPunkR

Harry should go, preferably right now on 13:40 - Oct 28 by PinnerPaul

We've been here before - no point going over old ground - you don't like Barton, don't think he should be in the team - I do - that's football!

No I know, I wasn't trying to persuade you any more than you'd try and persuade me!

QPR - "shit but local"

Harry should go, preferably right now on 13:47 - Oct 28 with 1011 viewsPinnerPaul

Harry should go, preferably right now on 13:46 - Oct 28 by QPunkR

No I know, I wasn't trying to persuade you any more than you'd try and persuade me!

Harry should go, preferably right now on 13:49 - Oct 28 with 1006 viewsQPunkR

Harry should go, preferably right now on 13:47 - Oct 28 by PinnerPaul

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024