Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry should go, preferably right now 13:12 - Oct 7 with 8249 viewspomanjou

and Fernandes should realise that and and give him a compensatory shove if needed.

He should take all his middle aged lieutenants with him and allow a younger man and his team time to start making an impression before its too late.

HR was ready for retirement before he left Spurs and he's now well overdue. His stint at Rangers has drained all his physical energy and mentally he's living way behind football times and prefers to take the routes of least resistance in terms of management. He's just plain knackered.

Last year he got us up more by luck than judgement and this season he will run out of it and we know what the consequences will be.

Come on Mr Fernandes, stop being so nice and make what should not be a hard decision and put the guy out of his misery and into his slippers and pipe. You know it makes sense.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Harry should go, preferably right now on 13:19 - Oct 7 with 4122 viewsBrixtonR

In total agreement with that. Shame it didn't happen the day after the play off final.
Harry should go, preferably right now on 17:25 - Oct 20 with 3987 viewspomanjou

Harry should go, preferably right now on 13:19 - Oct 7 by BrixtonR

In total agreement with that. Shame it didn't happen the day after the play off final.

Sundays performance did nothing to to make me change my mind about Harry. Including his post match performance. Cheerio Harry, please.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Harry should go, preferably right now on 17:38 - Oct 20 with 3946 views08olesen

Sundays performance had a massive effect for me. We were excellent first half, made them look like a very poor side. And i think more importantly, there is still pride in the side and they are still playing for Arry and the team.

Look at when Vargas scored..all the players went mental, that rarely happened in the relegation year. Yes get rid in the summer, but i think Harry will keep us in it until Jan, where we can add some goals and push on. Crowd were awesome yesterday as well and it was just a joy to watch, and as long as that continues im happy because results will come.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Harry should go, preferably right now on 17:56 - Oct 20 with 3893 viewsAntti_Heinola

Seems a bit naive to me, Olesen. I wonder what Sunderland fans were saying after their victory going into the international break? I bet it was...
We'll push on from here
The lads are playing for the gaffer
Fletcher made a huge difference, he'll go on a scoring run now
Just get us to Jan, few signings, we'll be ok.

Then what happened?

Bare bones.

Harry should go, preferably right now on 18:03 - Oct 20 with 3877 viewsdaveB

Harry should go, preferably right now on 17:56 - Oct 20 by Antti_Heinola

Seems a bit naive to me, Olesen. I wonder what Sunderland fans were saying after their victory going into the international break? I bet it was...
We'll push on from here
The lads are playing for the gaffer
Fletcher made a huge difference, he'll go on a scoring run now
Just get us to Jan, few signings, we'll be ok.

Then what happened?

Should Sunderland be sacking Poyet as well then?
Harry should go, preferably right now on 18:06 - Oct 20 with 3854 viewsJamie

Harry should go, preferably right now on 18:03 - Oct 20 by daveB

Should Sunderland be sacking Poyet as well then?

Probably not, but you can guarantee there would've been a discussion on Saturday night between Sunderland board members.
Harry should go, preferably right now on 19:28 - Oct 20 with 3766 viewsDiscodroids

i think we should just see how it goes..leave it till around april next year so we still have a month or so to turn things round.

the way we played with such joie de vivre yesterday really inspired me in ways i never thought possible.

seeing us conceed playtime fontaine goals number 17, 18 and 19 of the season before the clocks go back, only augmented my resolve

harold is of course the right man for the job.

"they live....obey"

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Harry should go, preferably right now on 19:36 - Oct 20 with 3752 viewseghamranger

Yeah..., let's get Tim in
Login to get fewer ads

Harry should go, preferably right now on 19:37 - Oct 20 with 3740 viewsDiscodroids

Harry should go, preferably right now on 19:36 - Oct 20 by eghamranger

Yeah..., let's get Tim in

who suggested tim ??, that would be a terrible move.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Harry should go, preferably right now on 19:38 - Oct 20 with 3745 viewseghamranger

Pulis?
Harry should go, preferably right now on 19:42 - Oct 20 with 3727 viewsDiscodroids

blimey egham , weve had about half a dozen threads on the next manager...mine is well known..kenny jackett., a man with a qpr history, young and a good track record with several clubs.

im staggered at the seeming turn around on the board today and last night on harolds new credentials..

i may be wrong, probably am but i thought it was unforgivable the way we through the game away..

oh well corries on now..its all go!!

karl henry himself said so in todays cara delevingie free standard.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 19:43]

Harry should go, preferably right now on 19:54 - Oct 20 with 3711 viewseastside_r

Very seldom do I agree with the OP on anything, but he's called this one right.
Harry should go, preferably right now on 20:07 - Oct 20 with 3689 viewseghamranger

I think after yesterday he should be given more time. We need to beat Villa, bit of luck at Chelsea and Man city and see what happens. It's all to easy for the "Harry out" lot to say get rid, but who do we get.
I like Jackett, but not Prem quality
Showed yesterday that the team knows they have to massively kick arse and I think they will.
I've been nearly shot on here for saying my opinion but I think getting rid of him now will definitely see us relegated. Pulis last year keeping Palace us was just a freak of nature
Harry should go, preferably right now on 20:21 - Oct 20 with 3669 viewsjamois

If someone's not had Prem experience, how do you know if he's 'Prem quality'? Was Moyes prem quality when he was managing PNE? What about Sean Dyche - was he Prem quality 2 seasons ago?

I'm with the OP, Disco, Parker Antii et al on this. I'm highly amused at how yesterday's events seem to have turned it around in some people's eyes. We could have smashed an average Liverpool team 3-0 yesterday and it wouldn't change my mind.

I'll be the first to eat humble pie if the team transmogrifies into a cohesive force that stays up, and we're not corrupted further in the process. But frankly I don't see it. I certainly won't be the first to crow if it all goes tits up. I'll be quietly sticking pins in my Harry and Tony doll collection instead.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Harry should go, preferably right now on 21:08 - Oct 20 with 3614 viewsQPR1882

Harry should go, preferably right now on 20:07 - Oct 20 by eghamranger

I think after yesterday he should be given more time. We need to beat Villa, bit of luck at Chelsea and Man city and see what happens. It's all to easy for the "Harry out" lot to say get rid, but who do we get.
I like Jackett, but not Prem quality
Showed yesterday that the team knows they have to massively kick arse and I think they will.
I've been nearly shot on here for saying my opinion but I think getting rid of him now will definitely see us relegated. Pulis last year keeping Palace us was just a freak of nature

Why should he get 1 minute longer /

He took us down last time we were in the Premier and with nearly a 1/4 of the season gone we find ourselves rock bottom.

Do we leave it until it is impossible to stay up and he has spunked more of TF's money up the wall before we get rid of him ?

Egham was Pulis keeping Stoke in the Premier league all those years a freak of nature as well ?
Harry should go, preferably right now on 21:09 - Oct 20 with 3613 viewsbaz_qpr

Harry should go, preferably right now on 17:38 - Oct 20 by 08olesen

Sundays performance had a massive effect for me. We were excellent first half, made them look like a very poor side. And i think more importantly, there is still pride in the side and they are still playing for Arry and the team.

Look at when Vargas scored..all the players went mental, that rarely happened in the relegation year. Yes get rid in the summer, but i think Harry will keep us in it until Jan, where we can add some goals and push on. Crowd were awesome yesterday as well and it was just a joy to watch, and as long as that continues im happy because results will come.

We managed to beat Chelsea in 2012/13 its all very well raising your game for a top 6 side in front of the cameras but it is week in week out that matters. I still think we need to see which way the wind blows. Liverpool players would have had Real Madrid and staying fit on their minds. We were heavily reliant on an amazing performance from Bobby Z but he can't play more than 60 minutes and he is not going to do it every week. Our goalscorer has been on the bench since signed, the centre back change was forced, and finally Yun gets a run. We've still signed a crocked holding midfielder, lack cover for bobby and thrown a game away we should have won.
Harry should go, preferably right now on 10:29 - Oct 21 with 3455 viewsDiscodroids

spot on jamois, how will we ever know if a promising young manager is good enough for the premier league.

jackett done well at millwall on the square root of fack all and changed the old guard at wolves; doyle, henry, (im seeing a pattern here!) and johnson with younger hungrier players .

he may need another season with wolves in the championship but id lay odds on he gets wolves into the premier next year if not this one..

derry has similar qualities, but imo its still far to early for a premiership job and dealing with the ego of the modern day footballer. No, jackett has served his apprentership the hard way..graft , principals and self belief at an unfashionable club and taken that on to a greater stage with wolves.

the only man for the job for me.

pullis/sherwood is treading the well worn path of a ' big name' and a road to nowhere.

Harry should go, preferably right now on 10:49 - Oct 21 with 3406 viewspaulparker

If Arry truly believes that is the best display he has seen in 2& half years since he has been here then he really does need to go
we cannot waste any more time with colonel klink in charge ,
we've got unfit players, unhappy players, injured players( alright sandro) bad signings
no strikers options, defensive capabilities,
we've gone from a continental 3-5-2 to a mike Bassett 4-4- fcking 2
we are all over the shop, TF needs to get a grip and work out what he wants this club to be, at the moment we go from one disaster to the other,
if it were me I would go for Clint Hill & Steve Gallen in as caretaker before we can get a karl Robinson or slaven billic in for the long term and sort out this clusterfcuk of a mess we have made for ourselves again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Harry should go, preferably right now on 10:57 - Oct 21 with 3381 viewsdaveB

said it a million times but until the club owners have any idea what they want to be it is pointless sacking Redknapp. It will be a like for like replacement and I'm not convinced Pullis would take the job or be any better. I love all the suggestions for a young man coming in and building something but that's not the QPR the board want.

Sundays performance should be enough to get him at least the Villa game which is probably a must win now and see how that goes, only reason to change before that is if we have a manager lined up and I would hope we don't and would actually interview people and look for the best man next time. That next international break would seem the ideal time after Man City.

Also worth pointing out it won't be Fernandes decision to sack Redknapp, he has 1 vote on a 4 man board and was out voted over hughes before so his backing of Redknapp is not that significant.
Harry should go, preferably right now on 11:10 - Oct 21 with 3344 viewsjohncharles

Harry should go, preferably right now on 10:57 - Oct 21 by daveB

said it a million times but until the club owners have any idea what they want to be it is pointless sacking Redknapp. It will be a like for like replacement and I'm not convinced Pullis would take the job or be any better. I love all the suggestions for a young man coming in and building something but that's not the QPR the board want.

Sundays performance should be enough to get him at least the Villa game which is probably a must win now and see how that goes, only reason to change before that is if we have a manager lined up and I would hope we don't and would actually interview people and look for the best man next time. That next international break would seem the ideal time after Man City.

Also worth pointing out it won't be Fernandes decision to sack Redknapp, he has 1 vote on a 4 man board and was out voted over hughes before so his backing of Redknapp is not that significant.

Sacking Redknapp would not be pointless. We could get a manager who doesn't wash his dirty laundry in public

Strong and stable my arse.

Harry should go, preferably right now on 11:11 - Oct 21 with 3339 viewsDiscodroids

what do they ( the board) see in him!!!.

are they on harolds wild west miracle elixir ??.. 'DOC' harold must be getting the tea lady to secrete this cockney charmers snake oil in the boardroom tea urn.

his record in the premier league with us cannot even qualify itself as 'abject'.

why are the board so insistant on so called big name, does it look good on their various business portfolio's .

do they make good playing partners for tony on fifa 15 ??.

well it looks like were stuck with the great orangutan and his
proboscis monkey bond and macaque joe following the greatest show on earth on sunday since the hungarians dismantaled england at wembely in 1954.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 11:14]

Harry should go, preferably right now on 11:15 - Oct 21 with 3328 viewsLewes_r

Harry should go, preferably right now on 10:57 - Oct 21 by daveB

Spot on

unfortunately many posters on this board would prefer constant change when things get a bit tough.. then wonder why we keep getting relegated

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Harry should go, preferably right now on 11:23 - Oct 21 with 3301 viewsQPunkR

Harry should go, preferably right now on 11:15 - Oct 21 by Lewes_r

Spot on

unfortunately many posters on this board would prefer constant change when things get a bit tough.. then wonder why we keep getting relegated

Sigh.

We're not all calling for constant change - only where it's needed. fwiw I and others always maintained we should've kept faith with Warnock and not brought in either Hughes or Redkrapp.
And yes there's no point just sacking Arry only to bring in the next biggest 'name' - we should have a list of candidates drawn up already like other clubs manage. But that's not the QPR way, or at least hasn't been for the past half a decade and more.

QPR - "shit but local"

Harry should go, preferably right now on 11:23 - Oct 21 with 3300 viewsdaveB

Harry should go, preferably right now on 11:10 - Oct 21 by johncharles

Sacking Redknapp would not be pointless. We could get a manager who doesn't wash his dirty laundry in public

It's pointless if you appoint a similar manager and keep doing the same things, until that all changes it doesn't matter if Rednapp or anyone is manager, we'll continue to struggle
Harry should go, preferably right now on 11:24 - Oct 21 with 3294 viewspaulparker

Harry should go, preferably right now on 11:11 - Oct 21 by Discodroids

what do they ( the board) see in him!!!.

are they on harolds wild west miracle elixir ??.. 'DOC' harold must be getting the tea lady to secrete this cockney charmers snake oil in the boardroom tea urn.

his record in the premier league with us cannot even qualify itself as 'abject'.

why are the board so insistant on so called big name, does it look good on their various business portfolio's .

do they make good playing partners for tony on fifa 15 ??.

well it looks like were stuck with the great orangutan and his
proboscis monkey bond and macaque joe following the greatest show on earth on sunday since the hungarians dismantaled england at wembely in 1954.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 11:14]

Spot on Disco,
his record at Prem level is shocking, what is it 4 wins in total ???
why are we looking to keep him ??
the bloke tells more lies & gives more excuses than tony blair & Gordon brown put together
can those who want Arry and the cast of last of the summer wine to stay please give 5 reasons why he should
we cannot let him loose in the transfer market in January

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024