Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) 21:18 - Oct 20 with 20556 viewsnhd23

Adel has had his say regarding Redknapp's comments and has been showing off a six pack,whilst slating Redknapp,his staff and his training.

Will be up on the Daily Mail online at about 22:00

Expect Fireworks and a whole new Redknapp v Taarabt debate
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 15:22 - Oct 22 with 1474 viewshighlandbill

The thing which annoys me about this saga is how many people have posted anti Taraabt comments without any evidence to substantiate their remarks.
It goes a bit like this..... Harry Rednap,footballs ducking and diving Del boy character loses his temper during a press conference. He makes derogatory remarks about one of his most talented players. In the past, most folk have been sceptical about some of Harrys quotes but on this occasion it seems his allegations of overweight and refusal to train are Gospel truth!
Now, either I have missed some Damasckian event which has changed Rednapp into a man who will always speak with 100% honesty. While at the same time Taraabt has been stalked by fans who have trailed him from Kebab House to Chip shop and even peeked through his bathroom window while he is on the scales.
It seems ,in a nutshell that Taraabt is a fat,lazy,greedy bastard. Whereas Rednap is a shining knight of honesty and decency.Maybe he thinks he is still in the witness box when he was prosecuted for being dodgy. (Totally innocent of course.)
The worst thing about all this is the forgotten pleasure and thrills that young Taraabt has brought to QPR games (when he is allowed to play) in comparison to what a 65 year old geezer has failed to bring to QPR games.
How many of those fans who are slagging off Adel used to join in with "Taraabts too good for you? Bloody two faced hypocrites in my book and the sooner the real fat old git leaves the better.

At my age I should not be doing this!

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 15:48 - Oct 22 with 1423 viewsingeminate

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 15:22 - Oct 22 by highlandbill

The thing which annoys me about this saga is how many people have posted anti Taraabt comments without any evidence to substantiate their remarks.
It goes a bit like this..... Harry Rednap,footballs ducking and diving Del boy character loses his temper during a press conference. He makes derogatory remarks about one of his most talented players. In the past, most folk have been sceptical about some of Harrys quotes but on this occasion it seems his allegations of overweight and refusal to train are Gospel truth!
Now, either I have missed some Damasckian event which has changed Rednapp into a man who will always speak with 100% honesty. While at the same time Taraabt has been stalked by fans who have trailed him from Kebab House to Chip shop and even peeked through his bathroom window while he is on the scales.
It seems ,in a nutshell that Taraabt is a fat,lazy,greedy bastard. Whereas Rednap is a shining knight of honesty and decency.Maybe he thinks he is still in the witness box when he was prosecuted for being dodgy. (Totally innocent of course.)
The worst thing about all this is the forgotten pleasure and thrills that young Taraabt has brought to QPR games (when he is allowed to play) in comparison to what a 65 year old geezer has failed to bring to QPR games.
How many of those fans who are slagging off Adel used to join in with "Taraabts too good for you? Bloody two faced hypocrites in my book and the sooner the real fat old git leaves the better.

I have no doubt there has been an orchestrated campaign to discredit ever since pre-season.

Why did the media team pick photos of him looking exhausted and lying on his back to put on the website? No doubt all the players were knackered by the end -why not pick one of him running normally?

Why out of the presumably near endless footage they shot of players returning did they choose to include a nugget where everyone's favorite Hill and Adel have a seemingly frosty exchange?

My guess is Ian Taylor and his cronies are nothing much more than Harry's lap-dogs - possibly Barton's too judging by some of the other footage and looked to earn brownie points.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 16:50 - Oct 22 with 1362 viewsjohncharles

Double agree with both of you. Even the reasonable posters on here refer to Taarabt not being fit and refusing to train. Taarabt's game was never about running around but he does do more tracking back than Fer for instance. Do you slag off Vargas for not tracking back ? Training ? Check the club's own video. Redknapp throws mud and some of it sticks. Next time any of you has something to say about Taarabt stop and say this to yourself- Do I know this for a fact or is it something that Redknapp said.

Strong and stable my arse.

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 17:39 - Oct 22 with 1324 viewsclaretinthecamp

Harry has gone way too far with his comments that Taarabt is 3 stone overweight and incapable of performing. 3lbs overweight more likely and possibly a mite under peak physical optimum. But this type of man management is scandalous. It's nothing other than scapegoating.

We live in an era when bosses take for granted the credit which is due to their charges. Hence Harrys comment that he can run quicker than Taarabt. Harry is a victim of his own hubris. He seems to think that portraying or dramatising expectations this way will produce a team response. No this is man management at its worst.

Being fined two weeks wages and being told to settle your differences isn't necessarily the best way for Fernandes to handle Taarabt in this situation. He could quite reasonably claim grounds for a constructive dismissal. Could you work for a boss who attacked you publicly, told lies to the media about your fitness to work?

Unless they pay him off for make a grovelling apology AT has every right to make this into a legal case and I for one think justice would be on his side.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 18:50 - Oct 22 with 1273 viewsderbyhoop

It's a disgraceful episode that does neither any credit. And certainly no credit to the club.
Redknapp's lies/exaggerations do not appear justified.
Adel's attitude to getting/keeping fit is less than ideal.

If all bridges have been burned between the 2 of them, which I suspect is true, we have a potentially saleable asset whose value has fallen sharply in the last week.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:10 - Oct 22 with 1210 viewsQPR_ARG

“I have read what has happened this week but I don’t know the exact nature of it. However, when Taarabt was with us he played well, trained well and behaved as a serious professional.”

“I can’t talk about the merits of this specific situation and I don’t want to get involved in it. All I can say is that when Taarabt was with Milan, he did very well."

Not coming from a nobody. This is coming from Adriano Galliani (AC Milan supremo) who, in my eyes, is one of the most savvy and successful men in football in recent years.

Of course, some QPR fans with an agenda against Adel, will call him a liar.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:23 - Oct 22 with 1188 viewsdolcelatte

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:10 - Oct 22 by QPR_ARG

“I have read what has happened this week but I don’t know the exact nature of it. However, when Taarabt was with us he played well, trained well and behaved as a serious professional.”

“I can’t talk about the merits of this specific situation and I don’t want to get involved in it. All I can say is that when Taarabt was with Milan, he did very well."

Not coming from a nobody. This is coming from Adriano Galliani (AC Milan supremo) who, in my eyes, is one of the most savvy and successful men in football in recent years.

Of course, some QPR fans with an agenda against Adel, will call him a liar.

Seriously seb knock it on the head. They are both as bad as each other and BOTH are insulting the reputation of the club. One day the full truth will out. Harry may be past it but the millionaire Adel has royally taken the pee in many ways and once this has all blown over the beans will be spilled...

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024