Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) 21:18 - Oct 20 with 20731 viewsnhd23

Adel has had his say regarding Redknapp's comments and has been showing off a six pack,whilst slating Redknapp,his staff and his training.

Will be up on the Daily Mail online at about 22:00

Expect Fireworks and a whole new Redknapp v Taarabt debate
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:19 - Oct 20 with 2475 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Taarabt has hardly been a model pro while at QPR, I think we can all agree that that is understating the truth. But I find it hard to blame him for standing up for himself on this occasion. And if he chose to do so in public, then his manager can't exactly point the finger seeing as he chose a public forum to attack his player and start this needless mud-dragging.

This situation is entirely of Redknapp's making. He is, or should be, in control of his comments yet he chose to criticise a player in public when there was no need to do so in the wide world. Managers get paid to manage players and situations, and in this instance Redknapp has failed on both counts.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:19 - Oct 20 with 2474 viewskropotkin41

Well, this is being handled well then. What a f*cking farce. The boy looks pretty slim to me. He might lack match fitness, but why tell the world he's 3 stone overweight? What is the matter with Harry "I took 12 players to Ireland" Redknapp?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:20 - Oct 20 with 2473 viewsdaveB

very interesting interview that, don't think it does the club any good but does sound like he wants to prove Redknapp wrong and that might benefit us if he gets a chance.

Scathing on Redknapp though, the West Ham bit rings true, we were clueless in that game
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:23 - Oct 20 with 2444 viewsBasingstokeR

At risk of getting called a fanboy... this extract from the Mail story linked above all sounds very believable (and very similar to things posted on here by many)...

"‘The training sessions aren’t the same standard as Milan, or what I would expect under another manager. They are not as intense, the players aren’t as motivated. It is the same as we used to do at Tottenham years ago. When we played West Ham he told the players “you’re not fit, you’re not this, you’re not that”.
‘I said “but the problem is we don’t have any plan in the game, we don’t know how to press as a team. It’s not about just running around, you need to play with your brain”.
‘I was thinking that West Ham didn’t have better players than us, but they were well organised.
‘Almost every time we lose the ball the opposition score. We need to do something about it.
‘If you work as a team you run less. If somebody sprints 100 metres they play a triangle round him and you are never going to get the ball.
‘If everybody runs 10m, 10m, 10m, then you are in shape, but we never do that. He doesn’t understand that. The coaches don’t have any influence on Harry - none. They are there just to be there. "
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:24 - Oct 20 with 2435 viewsdaveB

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:12 - Oct 20 by davman

At the risk of resorting to playground accusations...

Harold started it.

Seriously, Dave, its exactly this type of unnecessary outburst that annoys me with Redknapp. What does he really think Adel is going to do after a ridiculous outburst like the one he gave yesterday???

In responding Adel is doing nothing wrong; Redknapp and Fernandez need to sort this in house.

I agree it was a daft thing to say in the heat of the moment and I imagine Redknapp regrets it today as it's caused a problem but really the two of them need to sort it out among themselves
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:24 - Oct 20 with 2423 viewsToast_R

Still looks a bit flabby to me and he's blatantly pulling the Hoff menouvre (breathing in for the camera).

Not the physic of a footballer that looks after himself
In my opinion.

Certainly comes across like someone who believes his own bull sh@t. Maybe he and Redknapp are just a clash of personalities. Both conning a living out of QPR for little return. Taarabt needs to grow the f@ck up at some point.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 22:26]
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:26 - Oct 20 with 2400 viewsBklynRanger

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:18 - Oct 20 by CHUBBS

Nothing in there we don't already know.
These two need to sit down and sort their differences for the greater good of the club.
If the situation can't be rectified then one of them has to go.

The comments about HR spending all his time in his office and never taking a session don't sound good.

Imo though, Adel is just making this into even more of an embarrassing debacle.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:29 - Oct 20 with 2361 viewskropotkin41

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:24 - Oct 20 by Toast_R

Still looks a bit flabby to me and he's blatantly pulling the Hoff menouvre (breathing in for the camera).

Not the physic of a footballer that looks after himself
In my opinion.

Certainly comes across like someone who believes his own bull sh@t. Maybe he and Redknapp are just a clash of personalities. Both conning a living out of QPR for little return. Taarabt needs to grow the f@ck up at some point.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 22:26]

You might be right about AT, but what he says about the WHU game - and any number of games since Redknapp took over - rings very true. No plan A, let alone plan B. There's a footballing brain in AT and he's not wide of the mark there at least, whatever the state of his fitness.

Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:32 - Oct 20 with 2340 viewsbaz_qpr

Well hardly fireworks was it, pretty fair right of reply given the ridiculousness of the 3 stone overweight comment
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:34 - Oct 20 with 2325 viewsjohncharles

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:16 - Oct 20 by CroydonCaptJack

I can't see that happening.

Don't think he's got a choice. Expect some desperate backtracking dressed up with waffle and bulls*it

Strong and stable my arse.

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:38 - Oct 20 with 2266 viewskropotkin41

Never a f*cking dull moment is there? We actually see for the first time in gawd knows how long some signs that there might be a proper football team lurking in W12 and now this!!

For the last f*cking time, would someone put back the protective glass cover over the Self-Destruct Button at Loftus Road?!

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:40 - Oct 20 with 2258 viewsjohncharles

"Chairman Tony Fernandes tweeted appearing to back Redknapp but later deleted the message"

Strong and stable my arse.

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:40 - Oct 20 with 2248 viewsted_hendrix

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:59 - Oct 20 by Lblock

I saw something that Adel stormed off when not in the team yesterday

The finest player I've ever watched regularly at this club and also the thickest to$$er I can recall as playing for us with a misplaced ego

Redcrapp's public comments are bang out of order (although quite possibly correct)

I agree as stated above - bin these two off and let's regain Rangers asap

Re AT storming off on Sunday when i got to the top of Blomfontein Road there were a bunch of QPR fans standing on the pavement and pointing to AT who was driving some 4X4 and obviously going in the wrong direction.

Look Its high time that both AT & HR fcked right off and out of our club, this fitness thing isn't the first time it happened last year if I remember correctly.
The most important thing for me Is QPR FC not two self righteous ego maniacs .
I'd like to see the back of both of them first thing tomorrow morning, it wont happen of course.

We shouldn't be talking about these two pricks, we should be talking and planning on how we're going to beat the Villains next Monday night.

Pair of c unts.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:40 - Oct 20 with 2245 viewsBAWHoops

Has anything ever been more typical QPR.

For what it's worth Taarabt is clearly out of shape in that picture!!

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:43 - Oct 20 with 2211 viewsBrightonhoop

Classic Rednapp deflecting fault. Interesting Adel reports he's in the office not taking training sessions. First thing I thought yesterday was 'why would H single out a single player in such a way?'
Obvious really, to deflect attention from his own inadequacies. Achievers dont make excuses, Ireland, 12 players, World Cup year, none fit, yada yada yada, has anyone told him it's October and it's job? Why so many hamstrings? WTF is going on behind the scenes? I hate that knut with a passion and not because he has dug out Adel. If H was not such a shyte manager he could have rolled the dice with Adel yesterday to give the boy a chance to answer on the field. No chance at all then slaughters him to the media. What a filthy, dirty clunge H is.
Even TF deleted his tweet earlier attacking Adel. Play the knut. Then slaughter him. FFS.
Sort it out TF, go get Pullis for starters, just for starters. And we may still stay up.
As for Adel, he has a right of reply. H has always had it in for him. But fck off as well.
QPR is too good and will always be too good for this bollx in the papers you pair of fcking workshy wasters. Fck off. Be gone, dont darken the door at LR again.
TF, love you to bits, but grow some. Sack both in the morning, get Pullis in ffs. No more fcking handbags from these pair of disrespectful fcking Rsoles. Please.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:44 - Oct 20 with 2121 viewsBrixtonR

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:20 - Oct 20 by daveB

very interesting interview that, don't think it does the club any good but does sound like he wants to prove Redknapp wrong and that might benefit us if he gets a chance.

Scathing on Redknapp though, the West Ham bit rings true, we were clueless in that game

The interview makes me really angry as some of things in there are what many people have been saying for nearly a year.

The thing about Adel is that he is childish and petulant but I don't think he's machiavellian enough to make something like that up. Whereas Redknapp does seem somewhat self serving and manipulative.

After how Adel played at West Ham and even when he came on at Sunderland Redknapps comments yesterday didn't ring true anymore. It's hard to argue with that six pack. I do get the impression with Adel is that he's one of those players who needs to play games to get his fitness and will never be the best trainer but Redknapp looks to have been massively exaggerating.

Apparently TF put up a tweet having a go at Adel but deleted it. Be interesting if Les had a word or something.

Good point about it acting as a motivator, I can sort of sympathise with him storming out when not even in the squad for the Liverpool game after the performance of the rest of them v West Ham but if it was true Redknapp had told him he would start then who can blame him. To be honest I think the way Redknapp deals with Adel would be considered constructive dismissal in another environment. Not sure how the two of them can sort it out though LOL
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:44 - Oct 20 with 2118 viewsCHUBBS

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:26 - Oct 20 by BklynRanger

The comments about HR spending all his time in his office and never taking a session don't sound good.

Imo though, Adel is just making this into even more of an embarrassing debacle.

The Forest players rarely saw Brian Clough between games yet he was an incredible success.
Pretty sure i read Ferguson was absent at plenty of training sessions.
He had great coaches who were ahead of their time whilst we have a couple of old has beens on their last legs.
Not saying HR is on the same planet as Clough/Ferguson btw.
If handled in the right way,this could actually liven the pair up and get the rest of them going.
Knowing us though it will have a negative affect and divide the dressing room.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:46 - Oct 20 with 2090 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Taarabts gone about this in the complete wrong way. Just looks like a tantrum now. If he really did love the club he wouldn't sh*t stir like he is doing and prove Harry wrong and sort it out in private, yet instead he does an interview and photoshoot where he still looks chubby and rants on about Redknapp in an obvious attempt to get him sacked. His words are just as bullsh*ts as Redknapps and the two of them are just embarrassing the club through this pathetic Year 6 argument

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:47 - Oct 20 with 2061 viewsted_hendrix

The pair of them should get together and light up the bong and get stoned.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:48 - Oct 20 with 2051 viewsloftboy

Am I the only one who realised Redknapp was exaggerating to make a point when he said 3 stone? The equivalent of when you scratch your car slightly and for what would be £100 bill you say "fücking hell that's going to cost thousands"

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:50 - Oct 20 with 2038 viewsBrixtonR

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:44 - Oct 20 by CHUBBS

The Forest players rarely saw Brian Clough between games yet he was an incredible success.
Pretty sure i read Ferguson was absent at plenty of training sessions.
He had great coaches who were ahead of their time whilst we have a couple of old has beens on their last legs.
Not saying HR is on the same planet as Clough/Ferguson btw.
If handled in the right way,this could actually liven the pair up and get the rest of them going.
Knowing us though it will have a negative affect and divide the dressing room.

That's a good point about Clough, I suppose the thing was he had Peter Taylor but Harry doesn't really have anyone equivalent.

Your spot on about it maybe livening them both up but yeah knowing Rangers it will all go tits up
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:51 - Oct 20 with 2033 viewsBrightonhoop

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:46 - Oct 20 by RANGERS4EVER

Taarabts gone about this in the complete wrong way. Just looks like a tantrum now. If he really did love the club he wouldn't sh*t stir like he is doing and prove Harry wrong and sort it out in private, yet instead he does an interview and photoshoot where he still looks chubby and rants on about Redknapp in an obvious attempt to get him sacked. His words are just as bullsh*ts as Redknapps and the two of them are just embarrassing the club through this pathetic Year 6 argument

Fair game, but AT has to have a right to reply after such a scandalous public dresssing down from his 'manager.' Fernandes has to sack both for bringing the Club into disrepute.We're not in the days of Gianni fcking Paladini. A little profesionalism would not go a miss.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) (n/t) on 22:51 - Oct 20 with 2031 viewsHarrowRoadR

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:50 - Oct 20 by BrixtonR

That's a good point about Clough, I suppose the thing was he had Peter Taylor but Harry doesn't really have anyone equivalent.

Your spot on about it maybe livening them both up but yeah knowing Rangers it will all go tits up

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:51 - Oct 20 with 2024 viewsDesertBoot

A fit and in form Taarabt would have torn Liverpool apart yesterday. Our club is a media whore circus now

Wish I could be like David Watts

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:02 - Oct 20 with 1951 viewstraininvain

The whole situation is embarrassing for the club but Taarabt was forced to respond by Redknapp's comments. If my boss made an untruthful claim about my capacity to perform at my job that put my livelihood at risk then I would want to put the record straight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024