Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) 21:18 - Oct 20 with 20813 viewsnhd23

Adel has had his say regarding Redknapp's comments and has been showing off a six pack,whilst slating Redknapp,his staff and his training.

Will be up on the Daily Mail online at about 22:00

Expect Fireworks and a whole new Redknapp v Taarabt debate
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 09:59 - Oct 21 with 2126 viewsWeaverQPR

It struck me on Sunday as if Redknapp thought 'fck it might as well give it a go i'm gonna get the elbow anyway'. Dropped a few names stuck two up top and bugger me it nearly worked.

@WeavQPR

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 10:00 - Oct 21 with 2124 viewsJamie

So wading through the tit for tat, both parties agree that Taarabt was lined up to play against Liverpool, QPR put on a friendly specifically to get Taarabt some game time, Taarabt disgraced himself, and so didn't play against Liverpool.

And Arry is the cnt here apparently.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 10:03 - Oct 21 with 2114 viewsQPunkR

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 09:19 - Oct 21 by ElHoop

Harry and the plot appear to have terminally parted company and are walking in opposite directions.

Walking?? They're on Japanese bloody bullet trains going the opposite direction full-speed!

QPR - "shit but local"

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 10:09 - Oct 21 with 2071 viewsElHoop

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 10:03 - Oct 21 by QPunkR

Walking?? They're on Japanese bloody bullet trains going the opposite direction full-speed!

I think that Harry is on the bullet train and the QPR plot is on the Circle Line.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 10:12 - Oct 21 with 2052 viewsClive_Anderson

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 10:00 - Oct 21 by Jamie

So wading through the tit for tat, both parties agree that Taarabt was lined up to play against Liverpool, QPR put on a friendly specifically to get Taarabt some game time, Taarabt disgraced himself, and so didn't play against Liverpool.

Not sure how you've come to that conclusion:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/adel-taraabt-criticis

"Harry Redknapp’s criticism of Adel Taarabt after Sunday’s defeat to Liverpool was sparked in part by the Moroccan international walking out of a pre-match team meeting when he was not named in the team or on the bench for the game."

He was told all week he was going to play and then not named even on the bench. Harry was basically being a c*nt again for no reason at all. What a surprise.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 10:12 - Oct 21 with 2048 viewsClive_Anderson

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 10:09 - Oct 21 by ElHoop

I think that Harry is on the bullet train and the QPR plot is on the Circle Line.

Well it's about time he got the bullet.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 10:26 - Oct 21 with 2016 viewsSomersetHoops

I doubt Harry would arrange any game specifically for Taraabt. Even at his best in our Championship winning season I don't recall Taraabt running about much without the ball. If Harry's idea of modern football is players running about like headless chickens, then its no wonder that the team rarely seem to have a plan. Taraabt was making the point that he needs sprint training and wasn't getting it, although there is nothing stopping him doing it in his own time if he is that interested. As with most arguments of this type both parties come out of it badly. The difference is Redknapp is supposed to be the manager and he clearly can't manage Taraabt - although I don't think many could.

Another difference is that if a player is not doing well enough its possible not to play him. When the manager isn't doing well enough the only way to stop him managing is to sack him - unless he accepts his deficiencies and resigns - Redknap has made it clear he won't do that.

Who's Next?

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 10:42 - Oct 21 with 1985 viewsPunteR

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 09:05 - Oct 21 by robith

He's on 70k and never reached his potential for us

When not in the team he didn't bother watching his team mates play

He has disrespected the club over and over again

All could be used to describe Barton yet he has his name cheered to the rafters

Or £60k.

why did Rednapp go and buy a load more midfielders when he has a good player that we already pay a lot of money too. Yeh lets get Krancar,cos he's not overweight.. If Rednapp wants to talk about wasting money on a player then maybe he should look at his own signings first.
Rednapps on about 3 million a season and we are sitting bottom of the league.
Money is irrelevant in football anyway but picking on one player that's hardly played for us in over a year and had nothing to do with the result let alone why were bottom of the league is poor. Rednapp needs to look at what he's doing wrong before criticising others.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 10:50 - Oct 21 with 1949 viewsdaveB

for me it all goes back to the Dubai trip 2 years ago. Before that Taarabt was first name on the team sheet most weeks, the story got leaked and he was dropped for the next match and been out of favour ever since. Something happened on that trip for the two to fall out, my money would be on him being the one who leaked the story but whatever it is the problem is still going on.

Neither of them come out of this well. Taarabt needs to put the effort in training rather than hold back for matches, he won't get a game until he does that and although the 3 stone thing is obviously nonsense he has been overweight this season, no doubt about it and the size of him when he came on against Sunderland was ridiculous for a professional athlete.

For redknapp I understand why he did it being the heat of the moment, pressure on and such a devastating end to the game, he was angry etc but it was a bloody stupid thing to do in hindsight and he should have known better. he lashed out and has caused a real problem for the club. Fernandes hasn't helped the situation talking about it on twitter either.

The comments on redknapps training are the most damning and don't come as a big surprise, that's the biggest worry for me that the team are really not prepared for games with any sort of plan, hardly a shock having watched them every week but interesting to see it confirmed.

All of them as bad as each other and should be sorting out the petty squabbles behind closed doors and it's a real shame this has overshadowed what was a very good performance at the weekend but once again it's a problem the club have created themselves and now need to solve.

Personally if I was Taarabt I'd put the effort in this week and try and prove Redknapp wrong, play and score next week and stick two fingers up to his manager. Problem is all parties are too stubborn and stupid to do whats best for QPR.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 10:54 - Oct 21 with 1933 viewsA40Bosh

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 10:50 - Oct 21 by daveB

for me it all goes back to the Dubai trip 2 years ago. Before that Taarabt was first name on the team sheet most weeks, the story got leaked and he was dropped for the next match and been out of favour ever since. Something happened on that trip for the two to fall out, my money would be on him being the one who leaked the story but whatever it is the problem is still going on.

Neither of them come out of this well. Taarabt needs to put the effort in training rather than hold back for matches, he won't get a game until he does that and although the 3 stone thing is obviously nonsense he has been overweight this season, no doubt about it and the size of him when he came on against Sunderland was ridiculous for a professional athlete.

For redknapp I understand why he did it being the heat of the moment, pressure on and such a devastating end to the game, he was angry etc but it was a bloody stupid thing to do in hindsight and he should have known better. he lashed out and has caused a real problem for the club. Fernandes hasn't helped the situation talking about it on twitter either.

The comments on redknapps training are the most damning and don't come as a big surprise, that's the biggest worry for me that the team are really not prepared for games with any sort of plan, hardly a shock having watched them every week but interesting to see it confirmed.

All of them as bad as each other and should be sorting out the petty squabbles behind closed doors and it's a real shame this has overshadowed what was a very good performance at the weekend but once again it's a problem the club have created themselves and now need to solve.

Personally if I was Taarabt I'd put the effort in this week and try and prove Redknapp wrong, play and score next week and stick two fingers up to his manager. Problem is all parties are too stubborn and stupid to do whats best for QPR.

Wot daveB said.

That saved this thread another page of waffle from me.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:00 - Oct 21 with 1910 viewsBrixtonR

The thing is according to Adel it was actually after the Wolves game he said he was playing against Liverpool

Adel Taarabt had just completed a 90-minute workout against Wolves at QPR’s west London training centre when he was approached by QPR manager Harry Redknapp.
‘He spends most of the time in his office but when he gets off the phone he comes down to watch for five or 10 minutes - he never takes a session,’ revealed Taarabt. ‘That’s when he said he had it in mind to start me against Liverpool.’

All a bit strange ?
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:01 - Oct 21 with 1908 viewsQPunkR

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 10:54 - Oct 21 by A40Bosh

Wot daveB said.

That saved this thread another page of waffle from me.

Not me;
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 11:03]

QPR - "shit but local"

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:02 - Oct 21 with 1900 viewsjohncharles

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 10:50 - Oct 21 by daveB

He might have scored on Sunday if he'd been given a chance

Strong and stable my arse.

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:03 - Oct 21 with 1897 viewsBrixtonR

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 01:16 - Oct 21 by Nov77

[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 1:21]

I think this is really telling. Especially as wasn't it David McIntyre who did a fairly even handed piece (some even said a Redknapp puff piece ) a couple of weeks ago ?

Agreed with your earlier post too Nov77
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:09 - Oct 21 with 1878 viewsAntti_Heinola

Redknapp once again used Adel to deflect blame from himself, and what he said was an exaggeration, poor management and, for me, was borne out of desperation. The funny bit was him saying 'I can't keep defending him' - when has Redknapp ever defended Taarabt?
For the people saying what's he done since our Championship season - well, only Remy scored more than him in our relegation season and no one had more assists. And, you know, he's been scoring goals int he Champions League and all that.
A manager worth his salt would get him in the side - even Hughes managed it most of the time - to say Warnock is the only manager who could sort him out is ludicrous.
Adel has a right to reply when slandered, although of course he doesn't help himself and hasn't looked fit all season. But you have to say most of what Adel says about training etc in that interview rings very true.

Personally, I think Redknapp's days are numbered. Those saying 'TF won't sack him' clearly don't have much idea about who exactly owns the club. The idea that TF is not under huge pressure by his investors to get rid of this joker whose current record this season is no better than Hughes's at the same time 2 years ago, is laughable. I suspect on Friday TF warned his old mucker than unless there was immediate improvement, his hands were tied.

Bare bones.

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:17 - Oct 21 with 1861 viewsPommyhoop

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:09 - Oct 21 by Antti_Heinola

Redknapp once again used Adel to deflect blame from himself, and what he said was an exaggeration, poor management and, for me, was borne out of desperation. The funny bit was him saying 'I can't keep defending him' - when has Redknapp ever defended Taarabt?
For the people saying what's he done since our Championship season - well, only Remy scored more than him in our relegation season and no one had more assists. And, you know, he's been scoring goals int he Champions League and all that.
A manager worth his salt would get him in the side - even Hughes managed it most of the time - to say Warnock is the only manager who could sort him out is ludicrous.
Adel has a right to reply when slandered, although of course he doesn't help himself and hasn't looked fit all season. But you have to say most of what Adel says about training etc in that interview rings very true.

Personally, I think Redknapp's days are numbered. Those saying 'TF won't sack him' clearly don't have much idea about who exactly owns the club. The idea that TF is not under huge pressure by his investors to get rid of this joker whose current record this season is no better than Hughes's at the same time 2 years ago, is laughable. I suspect on Friday TF warned his old mucker than unless there was immediate improvement, his hands were tied.

Good post Antti. You beat me too it.
I was saying a similar line to you but not as well written.
My meagre offering.
>>>>>> I cant believe people are defending H over this outburst. They say he was angry about the loss and lost it for a few moments. He angry allright ,angry at the question which was 'Why was'nt Adel in the squad ?'He was angry because he knew that Mat Phillips who came on to provide a creative spark was absolute dogsh1te. He was angry because he saw the question as an inference that he had f'cked up not picking Adel. So he did what he always does ,deflected blame by attacking a familiar target with hyperbole and downright lies. <<<<

I'll just add a line to your great post
''I suspect on Friday TF warned his old mucker than unless there was immediate improvement, his hands were tied' And this is why we saw the unfamiliar sight of H off his arse on the touchline.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:25 - Oct 21 with 1841 viewsdaveB

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:02 - Oct 21 by johncharles

He might have scored on Sunday if he'd been given a chance

He might have done and he would have played if he had put in a performance for the reserves, he didn't though and admits that
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:32 - Oct 21 with 1814 viewsA40Bosh

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:17 - Oct 21 by Pommyhoop

My meagre offering.
>>>>>> I cant believe people are defending H over this outburst. They say he was angry about the loss and lost it for a few moments. He angry allright ,angry at the question which was 'Why was'nt Adel in the squad ?'He was angry because he knew that Mat Phillips who came on to provide a creative spark was absolute dogsh1te. He was angry because he saw the question as an inference that he had f'cked up not picking Adel. So he did what he always does ,deflected blame by attacking a familiar target with hyperbole and downright lies. <<<<

''I suspect on Friday TF warned his old mucker than unless there was immediate improvement, his hands were tied' And this is why we saw the unfamiliar sight of H off his arse on the touchline.

Cant argue with any of that either really.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:34 - Oct 21 with 1805 viewsAntti_Heinola

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:17 - Oct 21 by Pommyhoop

My meagre offering.

To be fair, when the team is playing well, H is always visible. It's when we're absolute dogsh!te that he disappears.
Dave, Adel claims Harry told hi AFTER the reserve game he WOULD be playing.

A lot of this stinks. Personally, I think H is on borrowed time. In fact, this spat may end up being the last straw, even though Adel is probably equally culpable (although this is the first time he's criticised a manager in public for us).
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 11:35]

Bare bones.

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:35 - Oct 21 with 1803 viewsElHoop

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:25 - Oct 21 by daveB

He might have done and he would have played if he had put in a performance for the reserves, he didn't though and admits that

He might have scored - flipping heck - what did you want it to be - an 8-7?

He might have taken the fatal free kick though.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:54 - Oct 21 with 1778 viewsQPunkR

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:25 - Oct 21 by daveB

I play my proper football on a Saturday. In order to save myself for these games I don't personally play at 100% in 5-a-sides and training during the week. That's not to say I only give 50%, but I certainly don't hare about as much as I do when points are at stake.
I accept it's totally, completely different levels but if Tarbs thought he was starting against Pool I feel he would've been a) pacing himself and b) making sure he didn't get injured.

QPR - "shit but local"

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 12:16 - Oct 21 with 1741 viewsTheBlob

I just wish the pair of them would grow up and do their f*cking jobs.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 12:39 - Oct 21 with 1698 viewsTacticalR

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 12:16 - Oct 21 by TheBlob

I just wish the pair of them would grow up and do their f*cking jobs.

Talk about unrealistic expectations.

Air hostess clique

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 12:57 - Oct 21 with 1608 viewsthemodfather

well harry was filmed after losing to liverpool, in a game we never should have lost, he-like qpr fans-was gutted
so when asked on adel he gave it some, probably the most animated he's been since arriving. he has history with adel from years back at spurs, hence we got him on loan, then cheap.

many have questioned the fitness of signings, training, the who does what on the training area....i mean we have as many coaches as players in the squad! the lack of visible on pitch fitness, the poor defensive set up, the players looking lost etc
adel is not to blame for that but going back to why a grafter left, mackie...is adel the RIGHT SORT? talented yes, but is he disruptive to the team? didnt he go walkies for a week, under warnock....no contact, walked in away at barnsley with mins to go before ko?? walked away from the team when getting caned at foolham?
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 12:58 - Oct 21 with 1605 viewshoops_legend

The most depressing element of this debacle is YES - Adel Taarabt is being a bit of a tool at times but the fact is QPR hired the ONE MAN who cannot stand him at all and will not let him play properly... We also hate Harry Redknapp here at QPR yet we seem to also get on board with hating Taarabt even though he is our best player in a long long time...

We need to sack Harry as soon as possible, ignore what Taarabt says in the press and just let him play with good players around him. No scapegoat - just lets play good attacking football like he did at AC Milan...

I just wish we were back in days of Stan Bowles etc when not everything would be covered in press and Taarabt could just play wth freedom and not base don so called reputations and people releasing books on his childishness... He would be considered a legend by the time he retires...

However it seems a signifiant part of QPR fans want to turn on him as well showing how much we listen to the press

I for one - want to see TAARABT PLAY FOOTBALL which is what we pay our money for every week!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024