Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) 21:18 - Oct 20 with 20735 viewsnhd23

Adel has had his say regarding Redknapp's comments and has been showing off a six pack,whilst slating Redknapp,his staff and his training.

Will be up on the Daily Mail online at about 22:00

Expect Fireworks and a whole new Redknapp v Taarabt debate
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 12:59 - Oct 21 with 2416 viewsbaz_qpr

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:54 - Oct 21 by QPunkR

I play my proper football on a Saturday. In order to save myself for these games I don't personally play at 100% in 5-a-sides and training during the week. That's not to say I only give 50%, but I certainly don't hare about as much as I do when points are at stake.
I accept it's totally, completely different levels but if Tarbs thought he was starting against Pool I feel he would've been a) pacing himself and b) making sure he didn't get injured.

Well Liverpool were only giving 50% against us with the big Madrid game coming up tomorrow
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 13:03 - Oct 21 with 2403 viewsdaveB

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 11:54 - Oct 21 by QPunkR

I play my proper football on a Saturday. In order to save myself for these games I don't personally play at 100% in 5-a-sides and training during the week. That's not to say I only give 50%, but I certainly don't hare about as much as I do when points are at stake.
I accept it's totally, completely different levels but if Tarbs thought he was starting against Pool I feel he would've been a) pacing himself and b) making sure he didn't get injured.

I understand why Adel held himself back but he must be clever enough to know he needed to impress in that reserve game to get into the side, it was a great opportunity for him and he wasted it.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 13:05 - Oct 21 with 2387 viewsR_from_afar

I am tempted to say both Redknapp and Tarbs should be booted out for this pathetic spat. Their tiff should've been kept behind closed doors. Once more, I am ashamed to be a QPR fan.

Redknapp needs to knuckle down and put his back into the job. He is simply not putting in the effort required of a man on his salary. He also needs to stop lying. People keep catching him out.

Adel? Where do I start? He needs to do the job he is being paid (handsomely) to do. Training properly and towing the line would be a good start. If he wants out, he needs to show he is still a professional footballer, whilst at the same time lowering his wage demands.

He should also have a look at two of the comments *he* made:

"Maybe he expects me to make more tackles. I am not this type of player".

"Almost every time we lose the ball the opposition score. We need to do something about it".

You can't have it both ways. If you think Rangers should work to stop the opposition scoring, then you need to contribute something defensively yourself. You can't just abdicate responsibility.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 13:18 - Oct 21 with 2351 viewsbaz_qpr

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-boss-harry-redknapp-claims-44738

So much for club statement
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 13:22 - Oct 21 with 2337 viewsbaz_qpr

and from Dave Mac

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/clause-means-rangers-can-ditch-rio
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 13:26 - Oct 21 with 2327 viewsWestonsuperR

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:51 - Oct 20 by DesertBoot

A fit and in form Taarabt would have torn Liverpool apart yesterday. Our club is a media whore circus now

Or given the ball away on numerous occasions that led to us getting well beaten. We all praised the team for the effort, hard work and pressing and generally agree it was a good performance yet you think Adel would have improved the situation? Hard work and effort is excatly what Adel doesn't bring.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 13:32 - Oct 21 with 2306 viewsAntti_Heinola

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 13:26 - Oct 21 by WestonsuperR

Or given the ball away on numerous occasions that led to us getting well beaten. We all praised the team for the effort, hard work and pressing and generally agree it was a good performance yet you think Adel would have improved the situation? Hard work and effort is excatly what Adel doesn't bring.

Hughes had him working very hard for the team and we won 5 home games in a row to stay up.

Bare bones.

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 13:42 - Oct 21 with 2287 viewsbaz_qpr

I remember the whole he can't play in a 4-4-2 because he does not defend or work and he did if my memory recalls making a last ditch tackle in his own penalty area.
Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 14:50 - Oct 21 with 2258 viewsTrom

So what are we going with here?

1. Rednapp takes little part in training staying in his office

2. Rednapp takes training but it's not effective

3. Rednapp relies totally on coaches like Mclaren

4. Rednapp doesn't listen to his coaches
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 14:54 - Oct 21 with 2242 viewsNathanNI

Redknapp is a cvnt. The sooner we all accept that the better.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 14:58 - Oct 21 with 2234 viewsessextaxiboy

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 12:59 - Oct 21 by baz_qpr

Well Liverpool were only giving 50% against us with the big Madrid game coming up tomorrow

I read about 3 Liverpool forums after the game . I didnt see any posts from their fans that suggested they were holding back .

They were poor and lucky , we were very good and unlucky .
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 14:58 - Oct 21 with 2235 viewsWestonsuperR

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 13:32 - Oct 21 by Antti_Heinola

Hughes had him working very hard for the team and we won 5 home games in a row to stay up.

Incredible to suggest Adel was a key reason behind us staying up, we had to wait until the Arsenal home match for his first goal of the season. What happened with him for the first 25+ matches and if he was that good and working that hard why did we lose our last 5 Away games of that season?
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 15:04 - Oct 21 with 2218 viewspeejaybee

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 13:32 - Oct 21 by Antti_Heinola

Yeaaah,Bring back Hughes.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 15:06 - Oct 21 with 2211 viewsessextaxiboy

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 14:58 - Oct 21 by WestonsuperR

Incredible to suggest Adel was a key reason behind us staying up, we had to wait until the Arsenal home match for his first goal of the season. What happened with him for the first 25+ matches and if he was that good and working that hard why did we lose our last 5 Away games of that season?

IMO The reason we won those 5 games and stayed up was ...us .

We made that ground a hostile place to be over those games and carried the team from the moment Barton was substituted against Liverpool .

[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 15:12]
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 15:18 - Oct 21 with 2187 viewsdaveB

he didn't play in 2 of those last 5 away games.

He was pretty good for most of that season
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 15:53 - Oct 21 with 2143 viewsAntti_Heinola

I didn't say that. I said Hughes had him working hard for the team and we won some games with him in the team battling away, scoring a couple of great goals and setting up a few more.

And peejaybee nowhere did i say we should bring Hughes back, or even hint that. I just said he had him playing well in the team to blow the stupid myth that only Warnock got him playing good football.

And as dave b says, Adel was actually pretty good for that season after he came back from his petulance at Fulham.

Bare bones.

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 15:56 - Oct 21 with 2136 viewstraininvain

From this: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/clause-means-rangers-can-ditch-rio

"But despite behind-the-scenes disagreements over his signing, Ferdinand, who turns 36 next month, has become a popular figure within the club and is admired for his attitude and professionalism.

After being informed he would be on the bench against Liverpool, he shook the hand of each member of the starting line-up and wished them good luck.

Adel Taarabt, on the other hand, reacted angrily to being told he was not in the matchday squad."

I know which reaction I would prefer given our current predicament...
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 18:16 - Oct 21 with 2069 viewsBrixtonR

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 15:56 - Oct 21 by traininvain

From this: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/clause-means-rangers-can-ditch-rio

"But despite behind-the-scenes disagreements over his signing, Ferdinand, who turns 36 next month, has become a popular figure within the club and is admired for his attitude and professionalism.

After being informed he would be on the bench against Liverpool, he shook the hand of each member of the starting line-up and wished them good luck.

Adel Taarabt, on the other hand, reacted angrily to being told he was not in the matchday squad."

Yeah totally and I know which I'd prefer in the squad
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 19:20 - Oct 21 with 2021 viewsWestonsuperR

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 15:53 - Oct 21 by Antti_Heinola

I didn't say that. I said Hughes had him working hard for the team and we won some games with him in the team battling away, scoring a couple of great goals and setting up a few more.

And peejaybee nowhere did i say we should bring Hughes back, or even hint that. I just said he had him playing well in the team to blow the stupid myth that only Warnock got him playing good football.

And as dave b says, Adel was actually pretty good for that season after he came back from his petulance at Fulham.

You can't 'turn up' for a few home games at the end of the season, not even play in some of the Away matches at the end of the season and be deemed to have a 'good season'. His first goal of the season came against Arsenal and believe he had either 0 or 1 assists before that game.

Adel has for the most part been very poor and shown a dreadful attitude since his superb season in The Championship, during which he regularly failed to turn up for training. All very dissipating for a player of his talent and on his wages.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:47 - Oct 21 with 1927 viewsingeminate

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 15:56 - Oct 21 by traininvain

Imagine rio was relieved as much as anything, doubt he would have reacted like that if hed been benched for Richard Dunne when he was in his prime - whereas if it is true redknapp told him he was going to play AFTER that reserve game then you can understand why adel was furious.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 08:36 - Oct 22 with 1820 viewswombat

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:47 - Oct 21 by ingeminate

Imagine rio was relieved as much as anything, doubt he would have reacted like that if hed been benched for Richard Dunne when he was in his prime - whereas if it is true redknapp told him he was going to play AFTER that reserve game then you can understand why adel was furious.

its harrys mind games working , yes adel of course you can play against Liverpool , adel gets up for it turns up jog on adel you aint even on the bench adels walks out , harry knows adel has a temper on him , wants him out of the club , so this is the easy way to push his buttons and achieve what he wants .

amazing we have a player with amazing ability and a flawed personality who we don't actually seem to want to even try to get playing for us, esp when we are in the brown stuff as we are now.

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 12:28 - Oct 22 with 1766 viewsW7Ranger

So Adel had Tonsilitus before the Liverpool game then? So why the fcuk did he play in that reserve game last Wednesday if he was ill??!!

Also, wouldn't that explain why he "didn't run around a lot" if he was ill? And wouldn't Adel have told the press he will ill with Tonsilitus during that reserve game if he actually was ill??!!

Redknapp's full of fcuking sh!t!!!!!

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 12:43 - Oct 22 with 1747 viewsisawqpratwcity

these are facts known despite harry's flagrant claims.

we are just watching tone from here on.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 12:46 - Oct 22 with 1737 viewsPommyhoop

H is getting silly now.He just leaked a pic of Adel training before he got the tonsillitis.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 12:48 - Oct 22 with 1735 viewsW7Ranger

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 12:46 - Oct 22 by Pommyhoop

H is getting silly now.He just leaked a pic of Adel training before he got the tonsillitis.

If you were that fat, would YOU wear a boob tube???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024