Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel v H Part 3 12:55 - Oct 21 with 5272 viewsdavman

Standard reporting that club will issue statement later today and that Adel could be fined.
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/adel-taarabt-could-be-punished-by-qpr-o

1. Deal with it in house and let it fade and die in the press
2. IF you do fine Adel make sure Redknapp also gets fined with a warning not to air dirty laundry in public.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Adel v H Part 3 on 15:54 - Oct 21 with 1193 viewsadhoc_qpr

We all know 'Arry talks out of his ar$e during press conferences and tries to deflect blame - it was only a matter of time until someone pulled him up on it.

Equally, even Adel's biggest fans must acknowledge he is lazy and has an attitude problem (demonstrated umpteen times over the years both on and off the pitch).

The club should have acted to nip this in the bud after 'Arry's initial outburst, plenty of blame to attach to both manager, player and press team here!!
Adel v H Part 3 on 15:56 - Oct 21 with 1184 viewsQPunkR

Adel v H Part 3 on 14:32 - Oct 21 by stowmarketrange

So which is the true story then Harry?
He can't run around in the Wolves game because he's 3 stone overweight,but then he has lost all the weight because of the tonsillitis,which would have meant that he wouldn't have been able to play in the game against Wolves anyway.
Green couldn't play on Sunday because of tonsillitis,but he expects Taraabt to run around for 90 mins with the same disease.
Just f*ck off Harry and take all your coaching staff with you.

Exactly - just fúck off you pathetic excuse of a man Redkrapp. The shitty bollok-faced w@nker becomes more and more of a parody of himself every day.
Just wish to fúck he'd fúck off for fúck's sake! (glad I worked out how to do the ú, or that would've made no sense!)

If the Club fines Tarbs and leaves Redkrapp with no action taken against him then it's tantamount to lubing up and handing the melty-faced one the keys to the safe for January, to take us right down while at the same time attempting to bomb out a player who could actually help our predicament if put out on the pitch - overweight or not.

QPR - "shit but local"

Adel v H Part 3 on 15:58 - Oct 21 with 1173 viewsNW5Hoop

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:19 - Oct 21 by Northernr

I'd suggest that revealing Adel's salary, as he did previously with Bosingwa, breaks a rule or two.

If there was any truth in the figure quoted, of course.
Adel v H Part 3 on 16:04 - Oct 21 with 1139 viewsQPunkR

#TEAMTARBS!!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Adel v H Part 3 on 16:07 - Oct 21 with 1109 viewsWeaverQPR

Adel v H Part 3 on 15:58 - Oct 21 by NW5Hoop

If there was any truth in the figure quoted, of course.

Dave Mc says he is on 40k.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/clause-means-rangers-can-ditch-rio

@WeavQPR

Adel v H Part 3 on 16:12 - Oct 21 with 1086 viewsJamie

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:19 - Oct 21 by Northernr

I'd suggest that revealing Adel's salary, as he did previously with Bosingwa, breaks a rule or two.

As "Uncle Tone" has tweeted several times at the salaries we pay, I'd be amazed if it did.
Adel v H Part 3 on 16:14 - Oct 21 with 1074 views08olesen

This is a joke! If Adel is unfit get rid! Is here really gonna go for that much! I doubt it, may as well release him from his contract and save a few bob.

If Arry is lying get rid! This is embarrassing! I would get Amit to go in and sort it out. This is a farce! Either get on with it Adel or get out you money grabbing prick, fed up with him taking the club for a ride. 60 grand a week and he cant be farked! An absolute insult!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Adel v H Part 3 on 16:29 - Oct 21 with 1021 viewstraininvain

Adel v H Part 3 on 16:07 - Oct 21 by WeaverQPR

Exaggerated by Redknapp in an attempt to prompt maximum outrage from QPR fans.

Say what you like about Redknapp but he knows how to manipulate people when it suits him.
Login to get fewer ads

Adel v H Part 3 on 16:48 - Oct 21 with 961 viewsisawqpratwcity

Adel v H Part 3 on 16:07 - Oct 21 by WeaverQPR

thanks for that.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Adel v H Part 3 on 16:56 - Oct 21 with 923 viewsjohncharles

Adel v H Part 3 on 15:56 - Oct 21 by QPunkR

Exactly - just fúck off you pathetic excuse of a man Redkrapp. The shitty bollok-faced w@nker becomes more and more of a parody of himself every day.
Just wish to fúck he'd fúck off for fúck's sake! (glad I worked out how to do the ú, or that would've made no sense!)

If the Club fines Tarbs and leaves Redkrapp with no action taken against him then it's tantamount to lubing up and handing the melty-faced one the keys to the safe for January, to take us right down while at the same time attempting to bomb out a player who could actually help our predicament if put out on the pitch - overweight or not.

If Tony fines Taarabt and lets Harry off the hook it will go to court. And Taarabt will win. Harry has made so many untrue and slanderous statements in the press and on TV there can only be on outcome. Harry will probably get off with his poor delusional old fool act but the club will have to pay the compo.
And we the fans will look like dicks. Thanks a bunch Harry.

Strong and stable my arse.

Adel v H Part 3 on 16:58 - Oct 21 with 911 viewsWeaverQPR

Statement on offy now from TF.

@WeavQPR

Adel v H Part 3 on 16:59 - Oct 21 with 903 viewsRANGERS4EVER

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/211014-qpr-club-statement-harry-redknapp-adel-

Tony Fernandes statement

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Adel v H Part 3 on 17:00 - Oct 21 with 889 viewsjohncharles

Chicken shit.

Adel v H Part 3 on 17:01 - Oct 21 with 885 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sensible statement, balanced too.

Bare bones.

Adel v H Part 3 on 17:04 - Oct 21 with 860 viewsA40Bosh

Adel v H Part 3 on 17:01 - Oct 21 by Antti_Heinola

Sensible statement, balanced too.

Agree.

Acknowledgement
Brought in house and will remain in house
Apology to fans
Move on

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Adel v H Part 3 on 17:09 - Oct 21 with 841 viewsisawqpratwcity

Adel v H Part 3 on 16:59 - Oct 21 by RANGERS4EVER

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/211014-qpr-club-statement-harry-redknapp-adel-

Tony Fernandes statement

''dealt with internally...''

both told to zip it, i guess.

shame, i was hoping that this'd be the straw that broke the harold's back. i wonder how much tf debated if this was 'the appropriate time'?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Adel v H Part 3 on 17:14 - Oct 21 with 827 viewsWesty75

Adel v H Part 3 on 17:04 - Oct 21 by A40Bosh

Agree.

Acknowledgement
Brought in house and will remain in house
Apology to fans
Move on

Yes, they had to make some kind of statement but clearly couldn't say any more without getting involved in the ridiculous tit for tat.

Obviously banging heads together behind the scenes.
Adel v H Part 3 on 17:22 - Oct 21 with 814 views00calben

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:40 - Oct 21 by WestminsteRs

Why can't we ever have a period of relative quiet? The likes of Swansea and West Brom manage to go from one month to the next without proving to be an utter farce.

It's long been my suspicion that Redknapp wants to get fired. He's lined up his excuses (he only managed to fill four rows of the Ryanair flight to Dublin, couldn't get the transfers over the line, fitness, injuries, Adel, bad luck (not that he ever makes excuses though)). He gets the push, contract paid off up front and can get properly stuck in on the punditry = £££ and less hassle for a 68 year old.

Redknapp and Taarabt are both employees of the club. If my manager publicly revealed my salary and questioned my ability to do the job in a public forum that threatened my future career prospects I would expect my company to take disciplinary action.

He cannot think it's okay to go around spouting rubbish constantly. Where are these quotes coming from? There hasn't been an official "presser" today, has there? So this is just Redknapp having a waffle to his mates in media? How can Fernandes, Beard et al allow this to go on?

The likes of WBA and Swansea are run by people who have a clue.

As I have been saying for years now - Fernandes is an absolute clown.
Adel v H Part 3 on 17:26 - Oct 21 with 801 viewsjohncharles

So we all went through all that for F all ? Bit quicker next time Tony.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024