Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel v H Part 3 12:55 - Oct 21 with 5273 viewsdavman

Standard reporting that club will issue statement later today and that Adel could be fined.
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/adel-taarabt-could-be-punished-by-qpr-o

1. Deal with it in house and let it fade and die in the press
2. IF you do fine Adel make sure Redknapp also gets fined with a warning not to air dirty laundry in public.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Adel v H Part 3 on 12:58 - Oct 21 with 2310 viewsAntti_Heinola

Can't see how they can fine Adel and not Redknapp.
This is going to bring Redknapp down.

Bare bones.

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:05 - Oct 21 with 2248 viewsNov77

TF the West Ham fan is in awe of harry, he can do no wrong in his eyes.

This could back fire on the club, not sure they appreciate how many of us actually agree with adel over this.

Harry has blatantly lied when he said he won't pick players who aren't fit.

Niko was on the bench sunday with a broken toe. Harry played him all last season when he was clearly overweight.
He brought barton and Mutch back before they were ready and now they are out again because of it.
Sandro is clearly not match fit yet harry keeps playing him.

Total hypocrite.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:05 - Oct 21 with 2244 viewslave16

Adel v H Part 3 on 12:58 - Oct 21 by Antti_Heinola

I would not worry about fining redknapp, his dog rosey will probably pay it out of her swiss bank account...

Adel will probably pay his with buy one get one free pizza hut tokens..

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:11 - Oct 21 with 2193 viewsessextaxiboy

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:05 - Oct 21 by Nov77

TF the West Ham fan is in awe of harry, he can do no wrong in his eyes.

This could back fire on the club, not sure they appreciate how many of us actually agree with adel over this.

Harry has blatantly lied when he said he won't pick players who aren't fit.

Niko was on the bench sunday with a broken toe. Harry played him all last season when he was clearly overweight.
He brought barton and Mutch back before they were ready and now they are out again because of it.
Sandro is clearly not match fit yet harry keeps playing him.

Total hypocrite.

He said two weeks ago that the players were not fit and everyone took it to mean they cant run for 90 min and that was his fault . It was obvious that he meant free from injury and his selections back that up .IMO . Wheres the hypocrisy there ?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 13:12]
Adel v H Part 3 on 13:12 - Oct 21 with 2177 viewsJamie

Adel v H Part 3 on 12:58 - Oct 21 by Antti_Heinola

Eh? Arry answered a question at a club press conference with "the media team" in attendance. Whilst his comments were rash and in the heat of the moment, I doubt they broke any club rules.

Taarabt meanwhile ran to the national media, and even when sucking his gut in, showed that he is indeed out of shape, whilst sticking the boot into his manager.
Adel v H Part 3 on 13:13 - Oct 21 with 2160 viewsjohncharles

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:11 - Oct 21 by essextaxiboy

He said two weeks ago that the players were not fit and everyone took it to mean they cant run for 90 min and that was his fault . It was obvious that he meant free from injury and his selections back that up .IMO . Wheres the hypocrisy there ?

Thank you Jamie.

Strong and stable my arse.

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:14 - Oct 21 with 2152 viewsNov77

Playing a clearly overweight niko then saying he won't play adel coz he's overweight (even though he isn't) is clear hypocrisy.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:15 - Oct 21 with 2136 viewsdaveB

All depends what he is fined for, the story or walking out on a team meeting.

if it is the story then that is ridiculous considering the damning things Clint Hill and others have said about team mates in the past and especially after what Redknapp said about Adel on Sunday.

Just to add does make me laugh that I got a letter warning about swearing in the family stand and the club release a video kids can see on you tube with Redknapp swearing at an advertising board behind him
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 13:18]
Login to get fewer ads

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:16 - Oct 21 with 2133 viewsMonahoop

God this is getting really tedious now. Let there be an end to theses playground shenanagens, let the club rinse their hands of these two over paid, over hyped brats. [ that's my wish anyway ]. There's a big game coming up next Monday and two even bigger and more than likely challenging games to follow in case anyone forgot. What a sorry excuse of a club this has become.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:16 - Oct 21 with 2119 viewsAntti_Heinola

So why did he blame pre-season training then?

Bare bones.

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:17 - Oct 21 with 2101 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I doubt that they can fine anyone over this. They might be annoyed with both, and they might have good reason to be annoyed, but I doubt if either breached their contract. The PFA and the LMA would be all over them like a rash, I would guess.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:18 - Oct 21 with 2076 viewsbaz_qpr

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-boss-harry-redknapp-claims-44738
Adel v H Part 3 on 13:19 - Oct 21 with 2069 viewsNorthernr

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:12 - Oct 21 by Jamie

Eh? Arry answered a question at a club press conference with "the media team" in attendance. Whilst his comments were rash and in the heat of the moment, I doubt they broke any club rules.

Taarabt meanwhile ran to the national media, and even when sucking his gut in, showed that he is indeed out of shape, whilst sticking the boot into his manager.

I'd suggest that revealing Adel's salary, as he did previously with Bosingwa, breaks a rule or two.
Adel v H Part 3 on 13:20 - Oct 21 with 2048 viewsAntti_Heinola

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:12 - Oct 21 by Jamie

Well, they were a falsehood for a start. Not sure how AT has broken any club rules either - which was sort of my point. He's far from a saint, but if a manager chews you out like that, I think you're allowed a right of reply. As said before, the reason Harry went on that 'rash' rant was to deflect the papers away from his own shortcomings of just 4 points from 8 games.

I don't really give a fk if something was in the heat of the moment or not. That's irrelevant. What HR did in that press conference was deeply unprofessional and unbecoming of a supposed elder statesman of the game.

Bare bones.

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:23 - Oct 21 with 2025 viewsNov77

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:18 - Oct 21 by baz_qpr

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-boss-harry-redknapp-claims-44738

Harry should shut his gob. TF needs to step in and stop this public slanging match embarrassing the club.

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:25 - Oct 21 with 1987 viewsPommyhoop

H fires back..

QPR boss Harry Redknapp claims Adel Taarabt only lost weight due to TONSILLITIS

He's lost the plot..

He sounds like a fat old bint who's jealous of her younger next door neighbour whose lost a few pounds for the summer..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:27 - Oct 21 with 1970 viewsWeaverQPR

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:23 - Oct 21 by Nov77

Harry should shut his gob. TF needs to step in and stop this public slanging match embarrassing the club.

Fernandes is a soft touch, everybody takes the piss its why we are where we are. He is too concerned with being popular, one of the boys down the Bok after games blah blah
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 13:31]

@WeavQPR

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:28 - Oct 21 with 1953 viewsR_from_afar

You know what the biggest issue is here? Both Redknapp and Adel put themselves before the club.

Compare and contrast with a true professional, Rob Green. Hughesless brought him in then sidelined him days later by also buying Cesar. Green just knuckled down and got on with it.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:30 - Oct 21 with 1934 viewsBrazilNutR

I would point out that I have an almost exactly similar shaped stomach than Adel... I however am 35 years old, and drink at least 3 days out of 7. Yeah I go to the gym, but twice a week at the most, and friday i'm blowing out my arse playing indoor football.. not played 11 aside for a few years. So I certainly wouldn't read too much into the picture...in fact I'd expect pro athletes who spend their days training to be much more ripped than that..

Saying all that, I'm still a huge fan of Adel, and hope we can get him playing for us again..
Adel v H Part 3 on 13:30 - Oct 21 with 1931 viewsAntti_Heinola

Christ, that Mirror fire back is pretty hardcore.
I doubt either will be here come the end of Jan, this is ridiculous.

Bare bones.

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:33 - Oct 21 with 1905 viewstoboboly

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:25 - Oct 21 by Pommyhoop

H fires back..

He's lost the plot..

He sounds like a fat old bint who's jealous of her younger next door neighbour whose lost a few pounds for the summer..

If Adel has had tonsilitis then 'Arry shouldn't have him in training at all. It's a pretty grim thing and if Adel has lost that much weight then it is pretty severe. Also strange that 'Arry didn't seem to know Adel had tonsilitis when he threw him under the bus on Sunday but come Tuesday Adel is looking fit and well and has only lost the weight 'cos he is ill?

Sack them both now please.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:33 - Oct 21 with 1899 viewsWeaverQPR

Get shot of both, perfect time.

@WeavQPR

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:34 - Oct 21 with 1886 viewsNorthernr

H fires back..

He's lost the plot..

Oh for goodness sake. Professionalism anybody? How to take all the positives from Sunday and have them completely overshadowed and ignored.
Adel v H Part 3 on 13:35 - Oct 21 with 1869 viewsdaveB

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:14 - Oct 21 by Nov77

Playing a clearly overweight niko then saying he won't play adel coz he's overweight (even though he isn't) is clear hypocrisy.

He said he won't play Adel as he isn't fit enough to run and work for the team, he's right about that but the weight thing he said makes him look stupid.
Adel v H Part 3 on 13:38 - Oct 21 with 1845 viewsClive_Anderson

H fires back..

He's lost the plot..

So he's not 3 stone overweight at all, but he is in Harry's mind because it was the wrong sort of weight loss.

He's going crazy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024