Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel v H Part 3 12:55 - Oct 21 with 5274 viewsdavman

Standard reporting that club will issue statement later today and that Adel could be fined.
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/adel-taarabt-could-be-punished-by-qpr-o

1. Deal with it in house and let it fade and die in the press
2. IF you do fine Adel make sure Redknapp also gets fined with a warning not to air dirty laundry in public.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:39 - Oct 21 with 1447 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:34 - Oct 21 by Northernr

Oh for goodness sake. Professionalism anybody? How to take all the positives from Sunday and have them completely overshadowed and ignored.

This.
Unbelievable how every positive lasts seconds with us isn't it!
Adel v H Part 3 on 13:40 - Oct 21 with 1437 viewsWestminsteRs

Why can't we ever have a period of relative quiet? The likes of Swansea and West Brom manage to go from one month to the next without proving to be an utter farce.

It's long been my suspicion that Redknapp wants to get fired. He's lined up his excuses (he only managed to fill four rows of the Ryanair flight to Dublin, couldn't get the transfers over the line, fitness, injuries, Adel, bad luck (not that he ever makes excuses though)). He gets the push, contract paid off up front and can get properly stuck in on the punditry = £££ and less hassle for a 68 year old.

Redknapp and Taarabt are both employees of the club. If my manager publicly revealed my salary and questioned my ability to do the job in a public forum that threatened my future career prospects I would expect my company to take disciplinary action.

He cannot think it's okay to go around spouting rubbish constantly. Where are these quotes coming from? There hasn't been an official "presser" today, has there? So this is just Redknapp having a waffle to his mates in media? How can Fernandes, Beard et al allow this to go on?
Adel v H Part 3 on 13:41 - Oct 21 with 1435 viewsdaveB

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:25 - Oct 21 by Pommyhoop

H fires back..
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-boss-harry-redknapp-claims-44738

QPR boss Harry Redknapp claims Adel Taarabt only lost weight due to TONSILLITIS

He's lost the plot..

He sounds like a fat old bint who's jealous of her younger next door neighbour whose lost a few pounds for the summer..

oh christ that is getting pathetic now
Adel v H Part 3 on 13:43 - Oct 21 with 1418 viewsTopCat34

If Uncle Tony manages to get through this with both player and manager in-tact then credit to him. It's gone crazy.
Adel v H Part 3 on 13:44 - Oct 21 with 1406 viewsNorthernr

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:43 - Oct 21 by TopCat34

If Uncle Tony manages to get through this with both player and manager in-tact then credit to him. It's gone crazy.

There's an asset depreciating in value by the minute here.
Adel v H Part 3 on 13:45 - Oct 21 with 1398 viewsNorthernr

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:44 - Oct 21 by Northernr

Suspect any last hope of Tony recouping some outlay on Taarabt before the end of his contract has now evaporated.
Adel v H Part 3 on 13:45 - Oct 21 with 1397 viewsPinnerPaul

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:20 - Oct 21 by Antti_Heinola

Well, they were a falsehood for a start. Not sure how AT has broken any club rules either - which was sort of my point. He's far from a saint, but if a manager chews you out like that, I think you're allowed a right of reply. As said before, the reason Harry went on that 'rash' rant was to deflect the papers away from his own shortcomings of just 4 points from 8 games.

I don't really give a fk if something was in the heat of the moment or not. That's irrelevant. What HR did in that press conference was deeply unprofessional and unbecoming of a supposed elder statesman of the game.

The bit about deflecting attention is nonsense.

As has been said umpteen times before he was asked a direct question about Adel.

And that was AFTER he lamented the team as being naive for both 1st and 3rd goals and spent quite a lot of time going over what a bad option the free kick taken was.

He also said it was the team's best performance since he arrived, so cannot see how he was deflecting attention away from anything.

My take on this is that the anti HR brigade and the anti AT brigade will just use as a chance to put their points across for and against both men - which is a joy because after all there haven't been many posts about the merits or not of both, has there?
Adel v H Part 3 on 13:47 - Oct 21 with 1383 viewsdaveB

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:44 - Oct 21 by Northernr

his value is nothing anyway, no one wanted to buy him before all this, all we've managed to do here is isolate a player we might need if Zamora, Austin or Varags get injured or suspended.
Login to get fewer ads

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:50 - Oct 21 with 1352 viewsTopCat34

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:47 - Oct 21 by daveB

his value is nothing anyway, no one wanted to buy him before all this, all we've managed to do here is isolate a player we might need if Zamora, Austin or Varags get injured or suspended.

Wasn't so long ago he was being touted for £15m
Adel v H Part 3 on 13:50 - Oct 21 with 1339 viewsPommyhoop

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:45 - Oct 21 by PinnerPaul

As has been said umpteen times before he was asked a direct question about Adel.

And that was AFTER he lamented the team as being naive for both 1st and 3rd goals and spent quite a lot of time going over what a bad option the free kick taken was.

He also said it was the team's best performance since he arrived, so cannot see how he was deflecting attention away from anything.

My take on this is that the anti HR brigade and the anti AT brigade will just use as a chance to put their points across for and against both men - which is a joy because after all there haven't been many posts about the merits or not of both, has there?

''He also said it was the team's best performance since he arrived, so cannot see how he was deflecting attention away from anything.''

best performance since he arrived? really H?

Realy H? You sure about that?

And H thanks a Adel who funilly enough has a couple of love handles showing.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 13:53]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:51 - Oct 21 with 1339 viewsAntti_Heinola

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:45 - Oct 21 by PinnerPaul

I've said repeatedly in my posts that both are culpable, as has pretty much everyone else I think.
He was asked why Adel wasn't playing. The correct responses were: 'He has a knock' or 'I don't think he's quite there, fitness wise.' Not a ludicrous rant with falsehoods about his weight and how much he earns. Front page of F365 yesterday said the same as me - Harry was deflecting attention from our 4 points from 8 games, just as he did after West Ham with his ridiculous and untrue blathering about pre-season, described, memorably, by Danny Simpson as 'all boll0cks'). What he did, and has done again today, is immensely unprofessional, no matter how badly Adel is acting.
The idea that Redknapp his only ally at the club is so laughable my sides actually just split.

Bare bones.

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:52 - Oct 21 with 1333 viewsNov77

harry says "he is the worst professional I have ever come across and I have been his only ally at qpr"
Never noticed Swp around the place then harry?

You don't play adel, you slag him off publicly, you play others who are overweight and unfit and nowhere near as good, and you claim you are his ally?

you say he doesn't try? I've never seen him not try for us, in fact he is always trying to score or create something when he plays. I've never thought he is less fit than any of the others who show up for us either.

If matt Phillips is trying, what exactly is he trying to do harry?

Utter bullshit.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:55 - Oct 21 with 1295 viewsPommyhoop

harry says "he is the worst professional I have ever come across and I have been his only ally at qpr"

Whats Morrocan for that little saying about friends like these and not needing enemies

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Adel v H Part 3 on 14:02 - Oct 21 with 1246 viewsR_from_afar

Oh for goodness sake. Professionalism anybody? How to take all the positives from Sunday and have them completely overshadowed and ignored.

Harry Redknapp, featuring QPR.

Adel Taarabt, featuring QPR.

They always put themselves first. After all, it's not like QPR are paying them or anything. Oh hang on...

Utterly sick of both of them now. Truly pathetic individuals, both living in a rapidly fading past.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Adel v H Part 3 on 14:08 - Oct 21 with 1215 viewsCiderwithRsie

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:28 - Oct 21 by R_from_afar

You know what the biggest issue is here? Both Redknapp and Adel put themselves before the club.

Compare and contrast with a true professional, Rob Green. Hughesless brought him in then sidelined him days later by also buying Cesar. Green just knuckled down and got on with it.

RFA

Eggsbleedingzactly
Adel v H Part 3 on 14:11 - Oct 21 with 1193 viewsscot1963

I'm not particularly an Adel fan at this time, or Redknapp either, but Redknapp is the one who's out of order for this and he should give it a rest as he's looking more of a fool with every utterance
Adel v H Part 3 on 14:12 - Oct 21 with 1183 viewsdaveB

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:50 - Oct 21 by TopCat34

Wasn't so long ago he was being touted for £15m

no one ever bid that for him though
Adel v H Part 3 on 14:14 - Oct 21 with 1163 viewsdaveB

Redknapp should have left it alone but to this is really unprofessional, a rant in the heat of the moment can be forgiven and is understandable but this is pathetic
Adel v H Part 3 on 14:20 - Oct 21 with 1128 viewsDANRANGER

This is the biggest issue here. any guesses what the 1st question in the presser will be this week. The laughable bit is that Redknapp believes he's doing the right thing for the fans!!

Taarabt has done himself no favours since Redknapp took over but I cannot believe a word Redknapp says. He glorifies every statement he makes, it's as if you can write a book about it... hang on a minute??

and while I mention it, I didn't realise we had the best hold up player in world football. He actually said that on Sky about Zamora prior to the game, in world football!!!

He still might keep us up but I'm done with him and Taarabt should have gone in the summer although I'd still love to see him play for us again.
Adel v H Part 3 on 14:23 - Oct 21 with 1106 viewsClive_Anderson

Yep man of the match by miles and fatter than he is now.

Harry won't put him in the team because he doesn't want to be proved wrong. Get used to seeing a lot of Matt Phillips this season.
Adel v H Part 3 on 14:32 - Oct 21 with 1069 viewsstowmarketrange

So which is the true story then Harry?
He can't run around in the Wolves game because he's 3 stone overweight,but then he has lost all the weight because of the tonsillitis,which would have meant that he wouldn't have been able to play in the game against Wolves anyway.
Green couldn't play on Sunday because of tonsillitis,but he expects Taraabt to run around for 90 mins with the same disease.
Just f*ck off Harry and take all your coaching staff with you.
Adel v H Part 3 on 14:51 - Oct 21 with 985 viewsessextaxiboy

Adel v H Part 3 on 14:23 - Oct 21 by Clive_Anderson

Yep man of the match by miles and fatter than he is now.

Harry won't put him in the team because he doesn't want to be proved wrong. Get used to seeing a lot of Matt Phillips this season.

I think he will play on Monday or at least come on ,
Adel v H Part 3 on 14:59 - Oct 21 with 958 viewsNathanNI

HR – "If something comes off this and it sparks some life into him then great. I would love him to prove me wrong then at least we’d be getting something for our money."

Yeah, be nice to get something for the money you are leeching from the club, stealing a living you puss faced rodent.
Adel v H Part 3 on 15:12 - Oct 21 with 927 viewswombat

Adel v H Part 3 on 14:59 - Oct 21 by NathanNI

HR – "If something comes off this and it sparks some life into him then great. I would love him to prove me wrong then at least we’d be getting something for our money."

Yeah, be nice to get something for the money you are leeching from the club, stealing a living you puss faced rodent.

harry never loses an argument does he , shame the same cant be said about losing a game.

so glad I aint bothering with many away games this season after the latest toys out of a episode from us

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Adel v H Part 3 on 15:37 - Oct 21 with 872 viewsBklynRanger

Adel v H Part 3 on 13:28 - Oct 21 by R_from_afar

You know what the biggest issue is here? Both Redknapp and Adel put themselves before the club.

Compare and contrast with a true professional, Rob Green. Hughesless brought him in then sidelined him days later by also buying Cesar. Green just knuckled down and got on with it.

RFA

Quite right. They can both fcuk off now.

I love Adel but I've had a gut-full (get it?) of him.

I strongly suspect that TF is going to be fully on HR's side here. IF HR gets sacked it'll be for shite displays in our next 4 or 5 matches, not over this. He'll take HR's side and back him to the hilt and all that pallava. Then when we're 9 points adrift in December he can tell himself he did everything he could. ffs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024