Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence 13:21 - Oct 21 with 1069 viewsDiscodroids

....number of games played 33
........number of wins 5 !!
.....draws 10
.........defeats 18
goals scored ...26!!!!
goals against....52

24pts from 99!!!

fabbonaci sequence, yes we can count.

"dont you love harold when hes walking right out the door"

[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 13:25]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 13:29 - Oct 21 with 1045 viewsQPR_ARG

Not impressed.

I might have bigger troubles than most in understanding things like this because I'm from a very different culture. But those numbers (if we really don't want to talk about the level or performances) is not just sacking material where I live, it's a death certificate on a manager's career.

Impossible to keep at any club.
Impossible to be hired again by another club.

But QPR, somehow, always find a way to self-destruct.

All for what? For getting mentions in the media? For having a "famous" manager? For promoting young players from the club's Academy? For playing sexy football? For alienating our players? For not knowing what's the best XI at the club? Why are we doing this for? WHY?
Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 13:32 - Oct 21 with 1028 viewsPommyhoop

WHO LIT THE FUSE THAT TORE HAROLD'S WORLD APART?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 13:33 - Oct 21 with 1021 viewsDiscodroids

TONY F ..The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, Harry . Look at you: you're the Prodigal Son; you're quite a prize!
HAROLD : I've done... questionable things.

TONY F : Also extraordinary things!!; such as resigning bobby zamora and selling danny simpson .... revel in your time!!.
HAROLD : Nothing the God of biomechanics OF cryo genic frozen tv punditry wouldn't let you into heaven for...

LIKE TEARS IN THE RAIN HAROLD...TIME TO FADE WAY
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 13:38]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 13:36 - Oct 21 with 1010 viewsMytch_QPR

It wouldn't look so bad if he hadn't spent any money. Can anyone think of a player we have sold on at a profit, other than Simpson?

Number of players taken to Ireland: 12 (allegedly)
Number of hamstring injuries: 6 (???)
Number of Rosie bank account: 47
Number of minutes to defend to earn a draw against Liverpool: 1

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 13:39 - Oct 21 with 987 viewsNov77

Last three times we have equalised we've immediately conceded another goal.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 13:43 - Oct 21 with 969 viewsDiscodroids

6235764834567..goals conceeded from a corner.

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 13:45 - Oct 21 with 967 viewsdaveB

does it really need another thread of people saying they don't rate Redknapp and want him sacked. I think we've all got the message that he is useless and the only thing holding us back from a glorious future.
Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 13:50 - Oct 21 with 953 viewspaulparker

we have also tried about 8 different formations and yet still cant fit the players we bought into a one that works
I hear they are casting for Mike Bassett 2 at the moment, now might be a good time for Arry & Bondy to take the film and we take Mike Bassett and David Dodds, use the xmas pudding formation with Tonka being fat & unfit of course and playing behind the striker,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 13:53 - Oct 21 with 943 viewsPinnerPaul

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 13:45 - Oct 21 by daveB

does it really need another thread of people saying they don't rate Redknapp and want him sacked. I think we've all got the message that he is useless and the only thing holding us back from a glorious future.

I know Dave, even disco seems have to lost it, repeating things from weeks ago.

Liverpool didn't look like scoring from the few corners they had, what's THAT got to do with anything.
Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 13:55 - Oct 21 with 935 viewsDiscodroids

yes 'david'.yes i believe it does.

[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 13:56]

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 13:56 - Oct 21 with 932 viewsQPR_ARG

People have the right to vent out.

I think there were more unnecessary games given to Redknapp in charge of QPR than unnecessary threads on this messageboard.

Personally, I'm in pain with QPR. I see most of the things that happens to us, before they happen, because what we are doing is the definition of madness: doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results.

But I do feel a lot better every time I post here. It's therapeutic, I guess.
Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 13:59 - Oct 21 with 919 viewsDiscodroids

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 13:53 - Oct 21 by PinnerPaul

I know Dave, even disco seems have to lost it, repeating things from weeks ago.

Liverpool didn't look like scoring from the few corners they had, what's THAT got to do with anything.

'lost it'....one does what one can when working within the sphere , confines and indeed parameters of the lfw message board.. i even try to be nice to people in some of my postings by being inclusive / mentioning them in a positive /friendly manner

fk that from now on..

when and if my postings reach the rarefied atmosphere of yours and 'davids', i'll stop . i.e never.

'post like you mean it'.

whats your favourite kfc krushem?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 14:04]

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 14:10 - Oct 21 with 883 viewsdaveB

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 13:56 - Oct 21 by QPR_ARG

People have the right to vent out.

I think there were more unnecessary games given to Redknapp in charge of QPR than unnecessary threads on this messageboard.

Personally, I'm in pain with QPR. I see most of the things that happens to us, before they happen, because what we are doing is the definition of madness: doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results.

But I do feel a lot better every time I post here. It's therapeutic, I guess.

of course they have the right to vent out but every few minutes there seems to be a new thread saying the same thing.
Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 14:17 - Oct 21 with 857 viewsShotKneesHoop

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 14:10 - Oct 21 by daveB

of course they have the right to vent out but every few minutes there seems to be a new thread saying the same thing.

Could it be that everyone can see what a berk 'Arry is - apart from our Tone?

That's what frustrates everyone on this board.

Every game with 'Arry in charge is one game too many.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 14:43 - Oct 21 with 835 viewsessextaxiboy

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 14:17 - Oct 21 by ShotKneesHoop

Could it be that everyone can see what a berk 'Arry is - apart from our Tone?

That's what frustrates everyone on this board.

Every game with 'Arry in charge is one game too many.

Not everyone .

I can see a mathematical reason for changing the manager as there is a danger after these next 3 games that we will be cut adrift a bit and it maybe worth a gamble .

After Sundays game I would like to see him continue and try to turn it round . The players could have kicked him down the road on Sunday but chose to put in a performance like that .
I would like to see if he can keep that going .
Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 15:07 - Oct 21 with 795 viewsTHEBUSH

A new manager might not bring us a glorious future, but he might install some dignity at our club.
Redknapp has lost the plot, a manager shouldn't start slagging players off in anger, especially in public.
This is not the first time Redknapp has lost it with a player, his son has even told him he shouldn't slag players off in public.
Perhaps he should be put on gardening leave, for his own sake, if not ours
Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 15:10 - Oct 21 with 787 viewsPinnerPaul

Don't remember there being this reaction when he slagged off Bosingwa and revealed HIS salary!
Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 15:16 - Oct 21 with 772 viewsdaveB

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 15:07 - Oct 21 by THEBUSH

A new manager might not bring us a glorious future, but he might install some dignity at our club.
Redknapp has lost the plot, a manager shouldn't start slagging players off in anger, especially in public.
This is not the first time Redknapp has lost it with a player, his son has even told him he shouldn't slag players off in public.
Perhaps he should be put on gardening leave, for his own sake, if not ours

He may well do but for me if we're just going to replace one lunatic with another then it's pointless. If i thought the club were going to change and do things properly with the next manager then I'd get my flaming pitch fork out and join you all.

I do agree this public slating of Taarabt is ridiculous and doesn't reflect well on him.
Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 15:19 - Oct 21 with 769 viewspaulparker

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 15:10 - Oct 21 by PinnerPaul

Don't remember there being this reaction when he slagged off Bosingwa and revealed HIS salary!

Different scenario all together Pinner,
Boswanker totally kunted this club off without breaking sweat,
Adel at least played a major part of the clubs recent history and is a match winner,
oh and no matter how much Boswanker kunted this club around he never lost his place under good old Arry, they even shared a little joke when we were relegated
total double standards again from HR

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 15:21 - Oct 21 with 763 viewsTHEBUSH

Harolds Premiership Fabbonaci Sequence on 15:10 - Oct 21 by PinnerPaul

Yeah, but if you notice, he normally slags off players, HE hasn't signed, I wonder why.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024