Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
STOP IT! 15:02 - Oct 21 with 738 viewsconnell10

JUST FOCKING STOP IT , ADEL AND ARRY YOU ARE MAKING OUR CLUB LOOK STUPID! FFS TONY DO SOMETHING!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

STOP IT! on 15:10 - Oct 21 with 712 viewsBrianMcCarthy

In my sports psychology course last need the lecturer gave us clippings of Redknapp's comments on Fer and Adel, and we had a ten-minute discussion in groups on the possible motives of the manager and the various outcomes that such behaviour might bring about.

That's a sports psychology course in Cork City, FFS!

Needless to say the verdict was unanimous on Redknapp, and less than glowing. And that was before I told them I was a Rangers fan, and that the three-stone comment was an exaggeration at best.

In Cork City!!!
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 15:12]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

STOP IT! on 19:12 - Oct 21 with 620 viewsconnell10

a bit late tony but you got there in the end! now lets beat villa , sack arry and play adel! simples!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

STOP IT! on 19:17 - Oct 21 with 594 viewsjohncharles

STOP IT! on 19:12 - Oct 21 by connell10

a bit late tony but you got there in the end! now lets beat villa , sack arry and play adel! simples!

That's it for me

Strong and stable my arse.

STOP IT! on 17:35 - Oct 22 with 434 viewsTacticalR

The first rule of farce club is...always talk about farce club.

Air hostess clique

STOP IT! on 18:00 - Oct 22 with 390 viewsR_from_afar

We are rock bottom and staring relegation in the face, a relegation which will probably come with a - cough - "Fair Play" fine of £40m, yet our manager and most talented player have been arguing about a player's weight.

It's as incredible as it is utterly pathetic. These two goons will almost certainly be gone in a year's time, having between them bled Rangers for around half another £40m. Obviously, they have both made positive contributions to our club in the past but for goodness sake, Fernandes and the board are not the Bank of Engalnd, they can't print their own bank notes if it all goes Pete Tong.

This has been one of the most regrettable incidents I have known as a QPR fan.

RFA (and breathe)

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024