Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry and Adel to Hug it out 15:25 - Oct 21 with 767 viewsstuabd

I'm convinced that this will all end up in a big man hug. Adel will come out with an apology of sorts saying that he just wants to play for QPR. Harry will say he just wants Adel to play for QPR and finally Tony will come up with one of his classic tweets;

"It just shows the passion of the manager and our players, we are all want to win #qpr."

Oh and "keep the faith!"

Harry and Adel to Hug it out on 15:32 - Oct 21 with 744 viewsjohncharles

I can see big daddy Mittal stepping in with a big stick saying "Hug you fuggers or the three of you will out the door"

Strong and stable my arse.

Harry and Adel to Hug it out on 16:51 - Oct 21 with 700 viewsessextaxiboy

Harry and Adel to Hug it out on 15:32 - Oct 21 by johncharles

I can see big daddy Mittal stepping in with a big stick saying "Hug you fuggers or the three of you will out the door"

I said on another thread . I think Adel will play Monday
Harry and Adel to Hug it out on 17:09 - Oct 21 with 659 views18StoneOfHoop

What a capital suggestion!
by the OP, Sir stuabd of the Phil Lynott avatar.

And who needs Jeremy Piven,Kofi Annan,Marie Stopes or Ban Ki Moon when we've got Lakshmi Mittal?

[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 17:16]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Harry and Adel to Hug it out on 17:10 - Oct 21 with 659 viewsShotKneesHoop

Harry and Adel to Hug it out on 16:51 - Oct 21 by essextaxiboy

I said on another thread . I think Adel will play Monday

Only if Bagpuss isn't tehre any more.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Harry and Adel to Hug it out on 17:12 - Oct 21 with 652 viewsessextaxiboy

Harry and Adel to Hug it out on 17:10 - Oct 21 by ShotKneesHoop

Only if Bagpuss isn't tehre any more.

Dont be surprised to see SWP at right back either
Harry and Adel to Hug it out on 14:37 - Oct 22 with 533 viewsclaretinthecamp

Harry and Adel to Hug it out on 15:32 - Oct 21 by johncharles

I might be playing devils advocate a little bit but if I had a manager who told lies about me to the media I would seriously question if it was feasible to have a working relationship with him!!

If Adel Taarabt wants to claim a case of constructive dismissal then he has got good enough grounds. He should be seeing an employment law solicitor and considering this option. It won't be long before another Premiership or Championship club comes in for him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024