Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Normal Service Resume Next Monday Night? 15:25 - Oct 21 with 1549 viewsA40Bosh

If we benchmark all the players who participated in the Liverpool game with the score that Clive gave them in his report and accept they were the reason for the improved performance, then is there a likely problem we will face come Villa with the injuries to some of the highest performers. If we are facing changes to key personnel instead of having a solid base to move on against Villa then does this give HR more slither room post Villa to cry about injuries to key players and "what can you do?" when talking to the press and then TF?

McCarthy 7 - Does Harry immediately bring back in his current No1 if he is recovered
Onuoha 8 - Yet another hamstring and surely has to be a major doubt
Caulker 6, - can't see him being dropped for Rio as it would crush his confidence
Dunne 6, - did he do enough to stay ahead of Rio
Suk-Young 8, - thankfully appeared to be injury free, HAS to be a starter again Monday
Henry 8, - seemed to be ok at the end, has to start on current form
Isla 7, - if Onuoha is out, he goes back to RB and form says he is less effective
Phillips 5, - As he was first choice sub does that put him ahead of JH next week?
Fer 6, - Presume he will start again and have a point to prove
Sandro 6, - another 3-6 weeks out perhaps? I despair
Traore 5, - seems to be a go to player for HR if first choices are out now
Zamora 8, If Bobby does not need a rest then he has to start again for sure
Vargas 8, A starting berth has to be found for him after that 15min showing
Austin 6, Maybe needs to be an impact sub to replace Bobby unless you can use all 3

So I think the key issues are still in the midfield.
With Sandro out, then Henry has to play along side someone who can dictate play and help ensure Vargas and Booby get service to them. Is it time for Niko to shine.
If Isla drops back into right back, then Hoilett appeared to make a better fist of tracking back when I have seen him than Phillips does.

Tough to call until the injury updates start coming through, but a similar performance against Villa is not the banker it should be.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Will Normal Service Resume Next Monday Night? on 15:32 - Oct 21 with 1528 viewskingsburyR

If we lose..........................we're down!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Will Normal Service Resume Next Monday Night? on 15:38 - Oct 21 with 1511 viewspaulparker

I cant see us winning on Monday, Lambert always seems to have our number and I can see them doing a smash & grab on us
I hope im wrong because this is a must win,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Will Normal Service Resume Next Monday Night? on 15:39 - Oct 21 with 1509 viewsdaveB

One of those games we should win but will probably be a draw
Will Normal Service Resume Next Monday Night? on 19:56 - Oct 21 with 1393 viewsMonkey_Roots

When does Barton return?

Poll: Will we stay up?

Will Normal Service Resume Next Monday Night? on 19:59 - Oct 21 with 1382 viewsMonahoop

Will Normal Service Resume Next Monday Night? on 15:39 - Oct 21 by daveB

One of those games we should win but will probably be a draw

.....or defeat. Take your pick!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Will Normal Service Resume Next Monday Night? on 22:48 - Oct 21 with 1240 viewsstevec

Full backs will be key to this season. Get that right and we've a team that can stay up.
Will Normal Service Resume Next Monday Night? on 23:22 - Oct 21 with 1190 viewsTacticalR

Traoré should not be allowed anywhere near our defence.

Air hostess clique

Will Normal Service Resume Next Monday Night? on 23:42 - Oct 21 with 1164 viewsDylanP

Will Normal Service Resume Next Monday Night? on 23:22 - Oct 21 by TacticalR

Nor should Isla TBH

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

Will Normal Service Resume Next Monday Night? on 23:44 - Oct 21 with 1161 viewsDylanP

Will Normal Service Resume Next Monday Night? on 23:22 - Oct 21 by TacticalR

Nor should Isla TBH

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Will Normal Service Resume Next Monday Night? on 19:02 - Oct 22 with 988 viewsrunningman75

I would also drop Austin and play Vargas.

Benteke was poor against Everton but not match fit ( first goal scorer for Villa then?).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024