Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paladini 15:59 - Oct 21 with 1564 viewsFredManRave

Is it just me or have we become less professional and well run as a club since he left the building nearly 3 years ago.

That's irony for ya!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Paladini on 18:58 - Oct 21 with 349 viewsqueensparker

No way

Paladini was like TF in that I genuinely believe his heart was in the right place and he did end up loving the club, but the bloke was a complete clown. He ran the place like a dodgy cash'n'carry operating out of a lockup in Acton. It's incredible we're still here really given what went on (and a lot of it has been hushed up). Faurlingate was just one unexploded bomb he left lying around I reckon there were many, many more.

TF has been naive / profligate but I doubt he's playing fast and loose with due process. Paladini was incompetent and dangerous
Paladini on 19:11 - Oct 21 with 330 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Paladini on 18:58 - Oct 21 by queensparker

No way

Paladini was like TF in that I genuinely believe his heart was in the right place and he did end up loving the club, but the bloke was a complete clown. He ran the place like a dodgy cash'n'carry operating out of a lockup in Acton. It's incredible we're still here really given what went on (and a lot of it has been hushed up). Faurlingate was just one unexploded bomb he left lying around I reckon there were many, many more.

TF has been naive / profligate but I doubt he's playing fast and loose with due process. Paladini was incompetent and dangerous

I suspect neither has the clubs interest's at heart.

Fernandes is using us as a AirAsia advertising board, and Paliadini had some fingers in pies. I'm sure you can imagine in what way. My legal team has advised me to say no more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024