Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paladini 15:59 - Oct 21 with 1565 viewsFredManRave

Is it just me or have we become less professional and well run as a club since he left the building nearly 3 years ago.

That's irony for ya!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Paladini on 16:02 - Oct 21 with 1207 viewsQPunkR

Yep!

The "one with the drum" even managed to start hammering out 'Arry Redknapp's bluenwhitearmy' a couple of times on Sunday. Took me right back, that

QPR - "shit but local"

Paladini on 16:02 - Oct 21 with 1196 viewsWeaverQPR

Same old shambles, doesnt matter who's name is above the door. Embarassing really.

@WeavQPR

Paladini on 16:09 - Oct 21 with 1184 viewsdaveB

Paladini ruined this football club, Fernandes and co are just carrying on where he left off
Paladini on 16:13 - Oct 21 with 1154 viewspaulparker

Paladini on 16:09 - Oct 21 by daveB

Paladini ruined this football club, Fernandes and co are just carrying on where he left off

Spot on DaveB

Fernandes as much as he is a decent bloke and runs a successful business , doesn't have a Scooby about running a football club

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Paladini on 16:17 - Oct 21 with 1141 viewsWeaverQPR

Yes we were damaged goods after the Paladini era but 3 years is long enough to have restored our reputation and some pride, but no here we are bumbling along from one PR disaster to another.

@WeavQPR

Paladini on 16:30 - Oct 21 with 1098 viewsessextaxiboy

Guns in the boardroom , contracts in drawers . threats of points deductions after a great season under Warnock ....yep its all gone downhill from those days
Paladini on 16:35 - Oct 21 with 1073 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Fernandes is accused of not being able to run the club, but in my opinion he has done little wrong. Tried bringning in players with little time like Barton, Traore, none of us were annoyed, we were all happy and thinking they were decent signings. Sacked Warnock, yes, annoyed some, but we were in the relegation zone, brought in Hughes, once again no one really complained, solid record, kept us up. Brought in Hughes signings, once again we all agreed they seemed like solid signings (Did anyone really object to Granero and Cesar?) Hughes did badly, sacked him when fans got angry , brought in Redknapp. Not liked by some but once again good record, known for keeping teams up. When we did get relegated we were more cautious, got rid of old crap, brought in Austin and Phillips, got promoted in the best fashion. This season, given Harry a chance, changed transfer policy, brought in young, future prospects who seemed to care, we all agreed they were great signings.

Everything he has really done, would have been done exactly the same by most fans. The stadium and training ground has been a bit of a disaster but showed ambition. I personally feel a lot of our problems have just been down to pure bad luck and the players themselves. No fan saw our signings and thought we would do so badly every season. Tony Fernandes is the same. With the constant abuse he gets from it i'm surprised he hasn't resigned. Just feel like its more bad luck than bad ownership
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 16:37]

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Paladini on 16:39 - Oct 21 with 1058 viewsMatch82

Paladini on 16:35 - Oct 21 by RANGERS4EVER

Fernandes is accused of not being able to run the club, but in my opinion he has done little wrong. Tried bringning in players with little time like Barton, Traore, none of us were annoyed, we were all happy and thinking they were decent signings. Sacked Warnock, yes, annoyed some, but we were in the relegation zone, brought in Hughes, once again no one really complained, solid record, kept us up. Brought in Hughes signings, once again we all agreed they seemed like solid signings (Did anyone really object to Granero and Cesar?) Hughes did badly, sacked him when fans got angry , brought in Redknapp. Not liked by some but once again good record, known for keeping teams up. When we did get relegated we were more cautious, got rid of old crap, brought in Austin and Phillips, got promoted in the best fashion. This season, given Harry a chance, changed transfer policy, brought in young, future prospects who seemed to care, we all agreed they were great signings.

Everything he has really done, would have been done exactly the same by most fans. The stadium and training ground has been a bit of a disaster but showed ambition. I personally feel a lot of our problems have just been down to pure bad luck and the players themselves. No fan saw our signings and thought we would do so badly every season. Tony Fernandes is the same. With the constant abuse he gets from it i'm surprised he hasn't resigned. Just feel like its more bad luck than bad ownership

"Everything he has really done, would have been done exactly the same by most fans"

I wonder if this is part of the problem? I continue to believe that he has the best interests of the club at heart, but it's getting harder to accept that we're learning from our lessons. He's a very successful businessman (as was Flavio before him) but I think he's realizing now that you can't just apply the same philosophy to a football club and expect it to work.
Login to get fewer ads

Paladini on 16:48 - Oct 21 with 1014 viewsjohncharles

Paladini on 16:30 - Oct 21 by essextaxiboy

Guns in the boardroom , contracts in drawers . threats of points deductions after a great season under Warnock ....yep its all gone downhill from those days

But all through those years I took the banter and piss taking.
Always up for it. Wade in and defend my club right or wrong but what do I say when people say your managers a liar ? No answer to that.

Strong and stable my arse.

Paladini on 16:54 - Oct 21 with 998 viewspaulparker

First thing Firsts we were never in the relegation zone when Warnock was sacked
TF seems to allow himself into being talked into anything by anyone ,
Jia Jorchabin in sacking Warnock and appointing Hughes
being interviewed by Hughes for the job Hughes wanted
told what players were needed ie another GK on 90k a week when we already had Green on 50k
being conned by Arry over more signings, ie Rio when he said we wouldn't be going down that road again
I cant work him out , if he has a plan for QPR then stick to it, he runs the place on a day to day basis and hopes for the best
the training ground has been a PR disaster & the new ground seems to be heading the same way ,
if we go down again gawd help us with this FFP thing
I like him I want him to succeed but he is gambling with OUR Clubs future and nothing he has done so far fills me with confidence that he will get it right
weaver was right when he said he has had 3 years to lay some kind of foundation down, he still hasn't and we are again bottom of the Premier League in the same situation we were 2 years ago

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Paladini on 17:00 - Oct 21 with 969 viewsWeaverQPR

TF needs to run the club as a chairman (ruthless,on a budget,say NO, make unpopular decisions) not like a kid on a computer game
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 17:04]

@WeavQPR

Paladini on 17:26 - Oct 21 with 926 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I'm no Fernandes fan, but please never forget what went on under Paliadini:

-Locked out of training ground
-Faurlin ownership saga
-Lee Camp 'extra curricular activities'

Plus loads I can't remember.
Paladini on 17:27 - Oct 21 with 926 viewsJamie

Messageboard wars were interesting in those days though.
Paladini on 17:30 - Oct 21 with 916 viewsdaveB

Paladini on 17:26 - Oct 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'm no Fernandes fan, but please never forget what went on under Paliadini:

-Locked out of training ground
-Faurlin ownership saga
-Lee Camp 'extra curricular activities'

Plus loads I can't remember.

heart ripped out of the club
dozens of players signed from all over the world who were all useless and in some cases never used
Done his best to split the fan base up and succeeded hiring a merry band of gullible fans who spread his word

Fernandes has hardly been a success but I'd have him every day over that clown
Paladini on 17:34 - Oct 21 with 908 viewsJamie

Paladini on 17:30 - Oct 21 by daveB

dozens of players signed from all over the world who were all useless and in some cases never used
Done his best to split the fan base up and succeeded hiring a merry band of gullible fans who spread his word

In fairness the first two are equally true of Fernandes and "Uncle Tone" has his fair share of nephews spreading the good word.
Paladini on 17:34 - Oct 21 with 907 viewsWeaverQPR

The great brawl of china was a personal fave

@WeavQPR

Paladini on 17:35 - Oct 21 with 903 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Paladini on 17:34 - Oct 21 by Jamie

In fairness the first two are equally true of Fernandes and "Uncle Tone" has his fair share of nephews spreading the good word.

How did I forget that? And the gunmen in the boardroom row!
Paladini on 17:37 - Oct 21 with 894 viewsWeaverQPR

didnt we borrow money off the oldham chairman as well? Simon Blitz?

@WeavQPR

Paladini on 17:45 - Oct 21 with 873 viewsJamie

Paladini on 17:37 - Oct 21 by WeaverQPR

didnt we borrow money off the oldham chairman as well? Simon Blitz?

Yes and then had to given it back.
Paladini on 17:49 - Oct 21 with 858 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Paladini on 17:45 - Oct 21 by Jamie

Yes and then had to given it back.

Plus all the stuff we never heard about.
Paladini on 17:52 - Oct 21 with 842 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Paladini on 17:30 - Oct 21 by daveB

Absoutely. No comparison.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Paladini on 18:00 - Oct 21 with 812 views00calben

"Sacked Warnock, yes, annoyed some, but we were in the relegation zone"

No we were not. Fact.
Paladini on 18:03 - Oct 21 with 803 viewsClive_Anderson

You need a bit of luck in football. He's brought in two well respected football managers in a row thinking that they'd help sort stuff out and they've both taken the piss instead.
Paladini on 18:52 - Oct 21 with 747 viewsPhildo

In my view the waiter broke the club.Ran all the old Qpr people out of the place for personal interest, made us a laughing stock. Would have needed really good skilled football people to put it back together again and we have not had that sadly.
Paladini on 18:58 - Oct 21 with 734 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

We became less professional and started the end of the club we know and love on the day Bill Power was voted out in a board meeting he wasn't even present for when he was chairman.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024