Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. 20:34 - Oct 21 with 1935 viewsconnell10

....................................................................................................................................................................QUEENS PARK RANGERS fans! sad isnt it!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 20:40 - Oct 21 with 1901 viewsjohncharles

Chelsea and Brentford. You should get out more. There's a whole world out there.

Strong and stable my arse.

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 20:43 - Oct 21 with 1886 viewsconnell10

oh ive had a few cross words with scumer fans and one or two other fans, but no by and large its mainly our own lovely fans! maybe its just me!

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 20:48 - Oct 21 with 1855 viewswombat

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 20:43 - Oct 21 by connell10

oh ive had a few cross words with scumer fans and one or two other fans, but no by and large its mainly our own lovely fans! maybe its just me!

It's defo just you

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 20:49 - Oct 21 with 1847 viewsFredManRave

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 20:43 - Oct 21 by connell10

No surprises really. Bearing in mind you have most contact with Rangers fans it follows therefore by the law of averages that you will have had most rows with them. I'm sure you could also say you've agreed with, jumped up and down with, hugged etc etc with more Rangers fans than any other.

And anyway I fail to see what this has got to do with either Taarabt or Redknapp.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 21:46 - Oct 21 with 1691 viewsconnell10

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 20:49 - Oct 21 by FredManRave

No surprises really. Bearing in mind you have most contact with Rangers fans it follows therefore by the law of averages that you will have had most rows with them. I'm sure you could also say you've agreed with, jumped up and down with, hugged etc etc with more Rangers fans than any other.

And anyway I fail to see what this has got to do with either Taarabt or Redknapp.

you sir have solved my riddle and made me laugh to boot! if i had a cap id doth to ya! cheers bud i feel much better, now to find a adel thread to post on!!!!!!!

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 01:56 - Oct 22 with 1493 viewsbarabajagal

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 20:49 - Oct 21 by FredManRave

I'm not certain there is a genuine 'law of averages'. There are probabilities of a specific event occurring. However, the fact that their are probabilities and not certainties means that there is a likelihood of the event not occurring. Therefore it isn't a 'law' as such. We must accept that in a normally distributed population, extreme events may well occur, especially with a large population. So it is quite feasible that many Rs fans have had more rows with other fans because they have limited access to other Rs fans. In another example, there is much greater probability that I am tucked up in bed, sleeping cozily with my partner because I have a big day at work and an early start, and yet the reality is I'm half cut on a Tuesday night in a freezing cold flat in on the south coast of England, with a half functioning I phone 4 whilst sitting on the pan. And if you've got this far on this post, you must be more bored with life than me, another statistically improbable event.
Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 08:14 - Oct 22 with 1361 viewsClive_Anderson

Am I the only one who can just see a massive row of dots?
Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 08:37 - Oct 22 with 1339 viewsconnell10

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 08:14 - Oct 22 by Clive_Anderson

Am I the only one who can just see a massive row of dots?

...............................SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SPECSAVERS!............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Login to get fewer ads

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 19:35 - Oct 22 with 1050 viewstriz

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 08:37 - Oct 22 by connell10

...............................SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SPECSAVERS!............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I had crossed words with a QPR fan. When walking dejectedly out of Wembley a QPR fan waved a QPR flag literally under my friends nose whilst taking the piss........so uncalled for. No provocation at all, he showed zero class . I am sincerely hoping we (dcfc) can wave at you as we go up and you go down, just for that fan alone. Unfortunately every set of fans have dickheads.
Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 19:56 - Oct 22 with 1019 viewssmegma

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 19:35 - Oct 22 by triz

I had crossed words with a QPR fan. When walking dejectedly out of Wembley a QPR fan waved a QPR flag literally under my friends nose whilst taking the piss........so uncalled for. No provocation at all, he showed zero class . I am sincerely hoping we (dcfc) can wave at you as we go up and you go down, just for that fan alone. Unfortunately every set of fans have dickheads.

And your lot were THE most arrogant bunch ive come across before the game. Btw, I'm hoping to see your game on Saturday. I imagine whichever section I sit in all fans will hate me seeing as we beat you both in the play offs.
Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 20:19 - Oct 22 with 1001 viewstriz

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 19:56 - Oct 22 by smegma

And your lot were THE most arrogant bunch ive come across before the game. Btw, I'm hoping to see your game on Saturday. I imagine whichever section I sit in all fans will hate me seeing as we beat you both in the play offs.

I had no issue with losing to you, after all we were promoted in similar circumstances in 2008. WBA were much the better team over the season and played much better at wembley but we fluked a win somehow. Stuff like that happens in football. What i had issues with, was this tool rubbing our nose in it for no reason whatsoever.I was busy congratulating numerous QPR fans on the way out, but these douches smashed all the good will out of me. Like i said, fingers crossed we go up as it'd be nice to wave at you lot on your way down.
Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 20:26 - Oct 22 with 990 viewstriz

FYI before the game, online (check derby mad) and in the real world every derby fan i spoke to said they hoped we'd win but were worried about your lot. Some may have said we were the better team, but i think that was based on league position.
Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 21:25 - Oct 22 with 921 viewsStanisgod

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 20:26 - Oct 22 by triz

FYI before the game, online (check derby mad) and in the real world every derby fan i spoke to said they hoped we'd win but were worried about your lot. Some may have said we were the better team, but i think that was based on league position.

Oy. Konks the only rival fan allowed on here

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 21:30 - Oct 22 with 909 viewsFredManRave

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 21:25 - Oct 22 by Stanisgod

Oy. Konks the only rival fan allowed on here

Not entirely true. You're allowed on here if you're a rival fan as long as you have got a crush on one of our players and are, therefore, only here for the player.

So come on Triz. It's Bobby, isn't it?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 22:04 - Oct 22 with 857 viewstriz

The man has a face only a mother could love, he makes Dunne look like Rachel Riley. Barton has a certain suave, silent film star look about him though.
Fans ive had the most rows with............................................. on 10:31 - Oct 23 with 713 viewsaston_hoop

I was in with the Derby fans on Saturday for Reading v Derby (Free ticket from a Derby mate and a short walk to the ground). Couldn't resist one quick round of 'Oh Bobby Zamroa' as they sang something to a similar tune. One bloke behind asked me if I was a Forest fan!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024