Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Petrasso has scored 21:15 - Oct 21 with 1283 viewsloftboy

Nm

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Petrasso has scored on 21:18 - Oct 21 with 1262 viewsLblock

Pills or puff?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Petrasso has scored on 21:19 - Oct 21 with 1258 viewsVish

scores twice
Petrasso has scored on 21:56 - Oct 21 with 1149 viewsdaveB

good move for him going to Notts County under Derry, sounds like he is doing really well
Petrasso has scored on 07:40 - Oct 22 with 916 viewsderbyhoop

Michael harriman made Luton's second against Daggers.
Jamie Sendles White played in Mansfield's second successive 0-0 draw.
Good moves for all 3. Harry won't give any of them a chance this year.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Petrasso has scored on 07:50 - Oct 22 with 895 viewsYorkRanger

Petrasso has scored on 07:40 - Oct 22 by derbyhoop

Michael harriman made Luton's second against Daggers.
Jamie Sendles White played in Mansfield's second successive 0-0 draw.
Good moves for all 3. Harry won't give any of them a chance this year.

A friend of mine supports County and was at the game. Said Petrasso was excellent, destroyed the full back and was MOM.
Petrasso has scored on 11:08 - Oct 22 with 797 viewswestberksr

Petrasso has scored on 07:50 - Oct 22 by YorkRanger

A friend of mine supports County and was at the game. Said Petrasso was excellent, destroyed the full back and was MOM.

My Lord knows, Derry making good use of the loan system to get Notts firing

getting him ready for when they both drive back down to London, hopefully quite soon.
Petrasso has scored on 13:55 - Oct 22 with 712 viewsTheBlob

Very easy to do in Div 1 as long as you have your full compliment of limbs.Let's not go overboard with him and Derry just yet.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Petrasso has scored on 15:49 - Oct 22 with 656 viewskensalriser

It does make me laugh, this board. A loaned out player does well and it's another stick to beat Redknapp with!

Our team is generously populated with players who have looked pretty good at Championship if not Premier level, and they still don't seem good enough.

I won't pass comment on Petrasso as I've never seen him play and obviously I hope he makes it but overrating our youngsters is a favourite pastime at QPR despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Petrasso has scored on 16:00 - Oct 22 with 640 viewsingeminate

Petrasso has scored on 15:49 - Oct 22 by kensalriser

It does make me laugh, this board. A loaned out player does well and it's another stick to beat Redknapp with!

Our team is generously populated with players who have looked pretty good at Championship if not Premier level, and they still don't seem good enough.

I won't pass comment on Petrasso as I've never seen him play and obviously I hope he makes it but overrating our youngsters is a favourite pastime at QPR despite all the evidence to the contrary.

I think that's prob fair enough, but every now and again it would be good to see a rangers youngster be given the chance to fail - give the crowd a lift, give other youngsters already in the youth set up hope they will be given a chance, help to attract talented kids weighing up their options.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Petrasso has scored on 18:44 - Oct 22 with 550 viewsderbyhoop

It wasn't a dig at Redknapp.
I very much doubt if either of the 3 could step up to the PL level at this stage, although Harriman made a decent fist of his only PL appearance. Even if it was in a dead game.

The last comment was a reflection on the reality of the situation. As good as the U21s have been this year I can't decide if that is because they are a really good group of players OR the standard is so poor. Let's face it, not many players at any club, with the exception of Southampton, including the top tier of Youth football, have broken through to Premiership level in the last 4 years

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Petrasso has scored on 22:18 - Oct 22 with 493 viewssmegma

And you usually find those praising players out on loan or we've let go have never seen the player actually play for us. Prime examples being Dean Parrett, Raheem Sterling and Paulo Wanchope.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024