Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car Giant v QPR 09:59 - Oct 22 with 3048 viewsYorkRanger

There is a piece on p4 of the FT today for those interested. Doesn't add much to the debate, but does make an interesting point in relation to the unlikelihood of success of a compulsory purcahse order against Car Giant
Car Giant v QPR on 10:21 - Oct 22 with 2980 viewssexton

Spackman!
Car Giant v QPR on 11:39 - Oct 22 with 2841 viewsYorkRanger

Car Giant v QPR on 10:21 - Oct 22 by sexton

Spackman!

Apologies
Car Giant v QPR on 14:28 - Oct 22 with 2638 viewsthemodfather

all i wished was qpr just SHUT UP until the land was secured and planning permission granted, then tell me.
we have years of this now.....maybe high court cases= more money
and on and on..
Car Giant v QPR on 19:04 - Oct 22 with 2408 viewsthemodfather

also i thought the ground was going to the side of car giant..?? their site is part of plans for the new homes
or am i wrong....
Car Giant v QPR on 20:40 - Oct 22 with 2255 viewsMedwayR

Car Giant v QPR on 19:04 - Oct 22 by themodfather

also i thought the ground was going to the side of car giant..?? their site is part of plans for the new homes
or am i wrong....

CarGiant own a lot of the land at Old Oak Common, not just the site they're currently occupying.

Poll: Who’s better?

Car Giant v QPR on 11:40 - Oct 23 with 2064 viewsNorthernr

Geoff Warren, owner of CarGiant, speaks for the first time....

http://www.standard.co.uk/business/markets/peter-bill-on-property-qprs-plans-hav
Car Giant v QPR on 11:46 - Oct 23 with 2045 viewsdaveB

Car Giant v QPR on 11:40 - Oct 23 by Northernr

http://www.standard.co.uk/business/markets/peter-bill-on-property-qprs-plans-hav

end of the article is interesting and something I've never understood which is if Car Giant won't sell then why not just build it somewhere els e in the area, I'm guessing it's due to the transport links
Car Giant v QPR on 12:25 - Oct 23 with 1995 viewsYorkRanger

Car Giant v QPR on 11:46 - Oct 23 by daveB

end of the article is interesting and something I've never understood which is if Car Giant won't sell then why not just build it somewhere els e in the area, I'm guessing it's due to the transport links

Personally I think there is a lot of commercial posturing at the moment. At the right price I'm sure a deal is still doable. I do think, however, that QPR have underestimated Car Giant and ultimately that could have a major impact on the price of the land. Do Car Giant really want to deviate from their core business and start building on land - it will take a mass of capital and there are many risk factors at play.

Lots of legs in this one yet...
Login to get fewer ads

Car Giant v QPR on 12:37 - Oct 23 with 1966 viewsisawqpratwcity

Car Giant v QPR on 12:25 - Oct 23 by YorkRanger

Personally I think there is a lot of commercial posturing at the moment. At the right price I'm sure a deal is still doable. I do think, however, that QPR have underestimated Car Giant and ultimately that could have a major impact on the price of the land. Do Car Giant really want to deviate from their core business and start building on land - it will take a mass of capital and there are many risk factors at play.

Lots of legs in this one yet...

i'm sure you're right.

meat and potatoes to tone.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Car Giant v QPR on 12:40 - Oct 23 with 1961 viewsWestminsteRs

Car Giant v QPR on 11:40 - Oct 23 by Northernr

Any relation to 'Christer'? Or 'Farm'?
Car Giant v QPR on 12:50 - Oct 23 with 1933 viewsElHoop

“Old Oak has the potential to become the Stratford of the west. But a football stadium on Cargiant’s land will not make it a friendly place.”

Er....doesn't Stratford have a stadium????
Car Giant v QPR on 12:54 - Oct 23 with 1922 viewsPinnerPaul

Car Giant v QPR on 11:46 - Oct 23 by daveB

I don't think that's feasible, given the amount of land CG own.

Clive looked it up a few months ago, and they actually own additional land/buildings that they are not currently using I believe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024