Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty 10:19 - Oct 22 with 2623 viewsDiscodroids

Had my passport photo done yesterday, and i have to say, the harsh years have been an unforgiving mistress, akin to a mixed martial arts UFC belerus fem dom above the ship in wardour street., working on your upper case lats with a rollerball glove, whilst in league with the kibble.

a devestating combination of ernie shavers and ken norton like brutality.

a quite vulgar display of power.

i think all the debiltating side effects of my hard drug taking , alcoholisim and degenerate lifestyle during those wilderness years in the square mile dojo of the 1990's and 200o's, were in harmonius equilibrium and in perfect balance..ying and yang if you will.

since shunning it all ive gone to fu cking pot.

thus if you want to keep young and beautiful...like Roy Batty ..get on the grain, grape, barley , south american oats and abase yourself in sweet perversion.

god/ the devil :The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, disco. Look at you: you're the Prodigal Son; you're quite a prize!
disco : I've done... questionable things.

god/the devil : Also extraordinary things; revel in your time.
disco: if only you could see what I've seen with your eyes.....

or something like that.

any passport look a likes , good folks of lfw??

[Post edited 22 Oct 2014 10:26]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty on 11:04 - Oct 22 with 2554 viewsgordanoR

I've gone from Vin Diesel to Pete Postlethwaite (when he was alive) in a matter of months.

[Post edited 22 Oct 2014 12:55]
Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty on 11:25 - Oct 22 with 2518 viewsMetallica_Hoop

to....

to.... (maybe)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty on 11:28 - Oct 22 with 2509 viewsDiscodroids

Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty on 11:25 - Oct 22 by Metallica_Hoop

to....

to.... (maybe)

not too shabby metalica...ive got a man crush on you.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty on 11:32 - Oct 22 with 2499 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty on 11:28 - Oct 22 by Discodroids

not too shabby metalica...ive got a man crush on you.

Just looked if Willie was still alive, 81! fair play.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty on 11:32 - Oct 22 with 2497 viewsClive_Anderson

Worrying similar.

Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty on 11:33 - Oct 22 with 2488 viewsDiscodroids

Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty on 11:32 - Oct 22 by Clive_Anderson

Worrying similar.

Show off.

Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty on 11:40 - Oct 22 with 2475 viewspaulparker

1994 - fresh faced , the clubbing years were just getting going, wearing designer threads, I pulled what I wanted and was fussy

2014- having lost my barnet & eye sight I am now every grandma's dream & now im man at Tesco

life is fcuking cruel !!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty on 11:45 - Oct 22 with 2467 viewsPhildo

Apparently youung girls lose interest in men as potential sexual partners when the man hits 39 I heard on the radio the other day. As a 43 year old male I confirm this appears to be true....
Login to get fewer ads

Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty on 12:19 - Oct 22 with 2427 viewsPommyhoop

Normans still kidding himself with the barnet.I took the plunge years ago and went number1. Mrs does it for me number 0 now.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty on 12:58 - Oct 22 with 2370 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty on 13:04 - Oct 22 with 2355 viewsMonkey_Roots

I used to be blond hair, blue-eyed:

Now its all gone:

Plus, I knew paulparker when he was a youngun, but somehow 'Brad Pitt' wasn't the first person I thought of... more like:

Poll: Will we stay up?

Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty on 13:11 - Oct 22 with 2345 viewsDiscodroids

Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty on 13:04 - Oct 22 by Monkey_Roots

I used to be blond hair, blue-eyed:

Now its all gone:

Plus, I knew paulparker when he was a youngun, but somehow 'Brad Pitt' wasn't the first person I thought of... more like:

phowarrrrrr!!

akos buzacky, move over..

Passport photo....journey through the wilderness years & Roy Batty on 13:28 - Oct 22 with 2318 viewsA40Bosh

The people I have genuinely been mistaken for from the age of 17 -46

None of them exactly Brad Pitt I'll grant ya!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024